It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton says she's not over the 2016 election, pulls out Russian hat during Yale speech

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Look out !! She's still "relevant" as she lets loose at Yale University.

She was speaking at the place she graduated from and it was a lulu !!

She rambled on for almost a half hour.

But the punchline is at the beginning where she pulls out a Russian Hat !! 😀

(finally her concession statement..)
she actually said: “If you can’t beat them, join them,” 😎

Hillary Clinton says she's not over the 2016 election, pulls out Russian hat during Yale speech

Former Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton told graduating students at Yale University on Sunday she was still grappling with the results of the 2016 election.

"No, I’m not over it, I still think about the 2016 election, I still regret the mistakes I made,” Clinton said during an address as part of Yale University’s Class Day. “Today, as a person, I’m Okay. As an American, I’m concerned."

“This is a moment to reach across divides of race, class, and politics to try to see the world through the eyes of people very different from ourselves and to return to rational debate," she continued, speaking of "radical empathy" in the face of heightened partisanship and otherness.

+1 more 
posted on May, 20 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Reach across the partisan lines? She means Republicans do it, not Democrats.

I do not know how anyone can believe the stuff she says. She is worse than Trump. I grew up with a mother with an alpha salesman attitude like she has, I can easily pick out what she is doing. Tell the people what they want to hear then ignore the promises and statements after you get elected. After watching half a dozen of her campaign speeches I figured you can't trust anything she says.

My mother was better than Hillary at that kind of stuff, she should have ran for president.
edit on 20-5-2018 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Oh man you are funny. She is only relevant if you choose to make it so. And you cherry picked her words to fit your narrative. You go get your stars from your followers buddy but you get none from me.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

"No, I’m not over it, I still think about the 2016 election, I still regret the mistakes I made,” Clinton said during an address as part of Yale University’s Class Day. “Today, as a person, I’m Okay. As an American, I’m concerned."

I hope they're not paying her for the speech because that's the same line she reeled out in Australia lately. Looks like she's reusing her material...
edit on 20-5-2018 by Rewey because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Hillary's audience is composed of cartoon characters and trick-or-treaters. How fitting.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Anybody noticing her eyes popping out of her head during the speech

😁🌡

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   

The official videographer made sure to not show Hillary entering, leaving, or any closeups of her as the speech ended, and she pivots to the left. Something rigid is under that gown.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   
The scary thing is, as a psychopath that she appears to be, remorseless, unemotional... if she really does run again, she will use these four years only to perfect herself. She will never make the same mistakes again, never say the same stupid stuff she did before. That scares me. She's very intelligent and very evil, and she scares me more than Trump does.

And oh yeah, she's hilarious with the hat. Not. Joke's on her if she thinks the Russians will help elect another president. They've done their job, now they'll watch us tear each other from inside out.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Oh man you are funny. She is only relevant if you choose to make it so. And you cherry picked her words to fit your narrative. You go get your stars from your followers buddy but you get none from me.

Why is Hillary not relevant? Secretary of State , Ran for President 3 times (got that rear kicked too) , always commenting on the political situation. She is vainly trying to keep herself relevant in politics . Even though she has denied , apparently insiders say she may be gearing up for another run .
What other "stuff" will you post for me to give a logical , factual answer to ?

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The official videographer made sure to not show Hillary entering, leaving, or any closeups of her as the speech ended, and she pivots to the left. Something rigid is under that gown.

Tick-Tock, brother. Tick-frakkin-Tock.

Any of y'all know if she's still getting paid to do these speeches? If so, wouldn't it be interesting to know the going rate? It's not like the old pay-for-play days when she could command top-dollar.

As a political has-been, I doubt she would be able to provide very much "Play", no matter HOW much the "Pay" is.

Ahh, Good Times.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   
in the video while it's still ....the students all of them in the shot

ALL of them look like she may smell really really bad....or somethings wrong....or they want to escape her presence or....or she has pissed em off or they're being paid not enough to sit there

none are able to smile

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Ok I will give ya something that can you give a “logical” response too.
I swing “left” but campaigned against that devil woman. She is only relevant because people keep screaming about her.
You and many others have fallen as a victim to TPTB scream for a look over here not here narrative.
That is not my fault nor hers but your own naive inability to think for yourself. But yes please try to find something to “attack” me with. I will entertain you.

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Also your math is incorrect.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Wow thats a low blow right there . Maybe his batteries are low or he is using a cheap Casio

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

That's because they feel obligated buy a copy of her latest book (or all of them), stacked on the table by the exit, before they leave.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

Wow thats a low blow right there . Maybe his batteries are low or he is using a cheap Casio

I am going to guess that the batteries are low. I’ve been there many of times. But those damn watches are old and should never be trusted. I will say they are a great conversation starter for someone you have never met. They also help soften a blow if you are in the same work that I am in.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 12:48 AM
link   

She looks like she smells like pee.

Second line.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 01:04 AM
link   
She is one sick individual. Making fun of and mocking the American people over the millions of their dollars wasted directly because of her on Fake Russian Collusion. She colluded plenty with Russians, the hat is fitting for her.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join