It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why NOT To Send Your Kid To Harvard AND Why Liberals Are Toasting Hillary

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: MRinder

Hillary was electable in spite of Bill and his affairs.

Lol, apparently she wasn't... TWICE. But I hear three times is a charm. Let's hope she runs again.
edit on 20-5-2018 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: ReluctantBlossom
When did ATS change its name to sarcasticpetulantwhiners.com?

She IS all of those things in a legitimate way that Trump can never hope to achieve. She deserves the honor.

Agreed! Outside of the ATS echo chamber, Hillary Clinton is an accomplished woman that's held in high esteem, especially by other women. She deserves the award.

Quoted for insanity.

I'm reposting your post on social media for the laugh factor.

Thank you!!!

Each of their posts has had me in stitches! What a magical evening of comedy!

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ReluctantBlossom

But.. but she has killed people for snitching on her and ran pedo rings in pizza shops.. and the whole world is in a vast conspiracy to discredit republicans because of her and obama!!

Not to mention the fact she is paying off 98% of scientists to fake climate change?!?!

Oh wait.. all that is fictional..

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

But.. but she has killed people for snitching on her and ran pedo rings in pizza shops.. and the whole world is in a vast conspiracy to discredit republicans because of her and obama!!

Not to mention the fact she is paying off 98% of scientists to fake climate change?!?!

Oh snap, I was waiting for the heavy artillery to arrive!

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZombieZygote

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: ReluctantBlossom
When did ATS change its name to sarcasticpetulantwhiners.com?

She IS all of those things in a legitimate way that Trump can never hope to achieve. She deserves the honor.

Agreed! Outside of the ATS echo chamber, Hillary Clinton is an accomplished woman that's held in high esteem, especially by other women. She deserves the award.

Quoted for insanity.

I'm reposting your post on social media for the laugh factor.

Thank you!!!

Each of their posts has had me in stitches! What a magical evening of comedy!

Right? I mean, the only thing I've seen about her so far that is amazing is her ability to stay out of jail. It's her super power!!!

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   

She's a crooked scumbag.

That you defend her tells me volumes about you...

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder

Hillary was electable in spite of Bill and his affairs.

Lol, apparently she wasn't... TWICE. But I hear three times is a charm. Let's hope she runs again.

I've no idea why the left defends the one person that is solely responsible for a president named Trump.

Oh wait, I do... willful ignorance.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Uh, yeah she was. She was elected by New Yorkers to the US Senate twice. Then she was appointed and confirmed as Secretary of State.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ZombieZygote

Well one thing is undeniable..

Hilldog is UNIQUELY UNLIKABLE..

I mean historically and human nature wise nobody likes a cuckhold and god knows she is a shill and her voice is even Shiller lol..

But I just don’t see how it is necessary to make her a super villian?!?!

That is the problem with the rightwing conspiracies imho..

None of them cast a real life person as the villian.. it is always requires a mustach twirling villain.

It is never set around “ X bigwig was doing Y because it financially benefited their company or whatever.

They are always based on satanic whorship, illuminati mechanations or they can’t even think of a reason why a person would ever do that so they cop out and say it is “for control” or because “they hate america.”

It is propaganda meant for stupid people..

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

The fact you believe in nonsense conspiracies that don’t even make sense and are logistically impossible speaks volumes...

It is Propaganda meant for stupid people... literally a toddler should see through the nonsense..

edit on 20-5-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-5-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Uh, yeah she was. She was elected by New Yorkers to the US Senate twice. Then she was appointed and confirmed as Secretary of State.

Like I said she was elected a New York senator only because she was married to Bill. She was made Secretary of State as part of a deal for Obama to get Bill's supporters. If it wasn't for Bill she would just be a corrupt lawyer or the president of NOW - she would be the head bitter woman, lol

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   

a reply to: Lumenari

The fact you believe in nonsense conspiracies that don’t even make sense are are logistically impossible speaks volumes...

Propaganda meant for stupid people... literally a toddler should see through the nonsense..

I didn't agree with any of your nonsense conspiracies. Public school reading comprehension, I'm guessing?

I said she's a crooked scumbag.

Care to prove that she isn't?

Wait... you have your head so far up her butt that it would take a team of surgeons to determine where you stopped and she started, so I am probably asking the wrong person.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Well, that's your misogynistic opinion, now isn't it? But it really doesn't hold water. Why would Obama need Bill's supporters after he was already elected? Obama was more popular than the Bible at that time! The whole nation was all agog over him!

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

And because I'm going out tonight, I'll list a few things that bother me about just Hillary that is a matter of public record...

Whitewater.

Travelgate.

Vince Foster.

Paula Jones/Monica Lewinsky

The Bimbo Brigade.

Filegate.

Benghazi.

The Clinton Foundation.

Private Email server.

Uranium One.

Let's just start there...

edit on 20-5-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   
The question is ‘how much did she pay Harvard?’

Crooked hillary

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder
She should get down on her knees every morning and thank Bill.

If she would've done that when they occupied the White House, it could've saved us a few cigars and a lot of shame.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Harvard teaches people to be leaders, goats of the highest degree. If they are honoring her, I would say she is more of a great goat than most of the graduates. They teach people there to get ahead at the expense of others. Ad Hominem is essential teaching there. I would never be interested in going to Harvard. People think it is a prestigious school, it is, it teaches students to climb their way to the top and not to worry about the heads they step on while doing so.

Here being there will reinforce the beliefs of the students that you can get high up in this world if you learn to be devious enough. I think Trump went to Harvard too, that is where he learned to be egotistical and pushy.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ZombieZygote

Heavy artillery or air bazooka?

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Well, that's your misogynistic opinion, now isn't it? But it really doesn't hold water. Why would Obama need Bill's supporters after he was already elected? Obama was more popular than the Bible at that time! The whole nation was all agog over him!

You liberals labeling everyone who doesn't agree with you is getting real old. When your party gets trounced come November make note that America is fed up being called racist, misogynist, homophobe, etc every time we disagree with your world views.

Obama needed Bill's supporters and financial backers before the presidential election.

As far as Obama being bigger than the Bible and the whole country being agog over him that was just the left worshipping their Messiah.

Personally, if I ever found myself agog over Obama I would have slit my own throat.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   

You liberals labeling everyone who doesn't agree with you is getting real old. When your party gets trounced come November make note that America is fed up being called racist, misogynist, homophobe, etc every time we disagree with your world views.

Obama needed Bill's supporters and financial backers before the presidential election.

As far as Obama being bigger than the Bible and the whole country being agog over him that was just the left worshipping their Messiah.

Personally, if I ever found myself agog over Obama I would have slit my own throat.

new topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join