It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why NOT To Send Your Kid To Harvard AND Why Liberals Are Toasting Hillary

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   
It would be nice if we could, just for one weekend, ignore both Ursula AND the fatass in the OO on here.

Jesus people, and you wonder why 3rd partiers think you're idiots.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: ReluctantBlossom
When did ATS change its name to sarcasticpetulantwhiners.com?

She IS all of those things in a legitimate way that Trump can never hope to achieve. She deserves the honor.

Agreed! Outside of the ATS echo chamber, Hillary Clinton is an accomplished woman that's held in high esteem, especially by other women. She deserves the award.

You say that , can you name one. Just one ?
I am an old man , so please expedite the request.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   

a reply to: ZombieZygote

Hillary's accomplishments cover much more than her involvement, as Secretary of State, in Libya. Don't think she pulled that off singlehandedly, or that it was only her and Obama that pulled that off. That plan was in the making for decades!

As Secretaries of State goes, she was doing what anyone would expect from a SOS, so why single her out? Because she ran against Trump, that's why. Because Hillary hate fires up his base, that's why. Not because Hillary did anything better or worse than anyone else in her place, including Donald Trump himself.

... Hillary merely toed the neocon line.

That's the point exactly, why was she singled out for this award when even you admit she was a bad as the worst of them?

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Heckuva dancer! I guess you've got us there.

I guess she also shot that sniper in Bosnia.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   

a reply to: MRinder

Hillary stands on her own accomplishments, and they are many.

Ummm...must be why she’s always falling down or up stairs...or into vans...or well...practically everywhere...
I do dig the titanium exoskeleton she’s sporting these days...very terminatoresque...

D’Oh...

YouSir

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   

She IS all of those things in a legitimate way that Trump can never hope to achieve. She deserves the honor.

Lol oh man thank you so much for this LMFAO!!!!

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: timequake

Hillary's accomplishments cover much more than her involvement, as Secretary of State, in Libya. Don't think she pulled that off singlehandedly, or that it was only her and Obama that pulled that off. That plan was in the making for decades!

As Secretaries of State goes, she was doing what anyone would expect from a SOS, so why single her out? Because she ran against Trump, that's why. Because Hillary hate fires up his base, that's why. Not because Hillary did anything better or worse than anyone else in her place, including Donald Trump himself.

... Hillary merely toed the neocon line.

That's the point exactly, why was she singled out for this award when even you admit she was a bad as the worst of them?

I know right? Not to mention this person completely ignored my very pertinent question, and ignored my repeated statements of despising Trump as well.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: timequake

As far as Libya policy is concerned...

On other issues, like healthcare, women's rights, public education and childcare she excelled. I'm not from New York, so I don't what kind of Senator she was, but she wasn't vilified then like she is now. She was a contender, then. What changed? Trump's smear campaign, with the help of Russia and apparently Israel too, that Trumpettes ate up like puppies to puppy kibble! That's what changed.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   

I'm not obligated to confirm you bias.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   

On other issues, like healthcare, women's rights, public education and childcare she excelled. I'm not from New York, so I don't what kind of Senator she was, but she wasn't vilified then like she is now. She was a contender, then. What changed? Trump's smear campaign, with the help of Russia and apparently Israel too, that Trumpettes ate up like puppies to puppy kibble! That's what changed.

Good Lord the propaganda parroting is strong with this one!

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Ummm...must be why she’s always falling down or up stairs...or into vans...or well...practically everywhere...

Excellent, a true "Deplorable", making fun of someone for their illness or disability. Gleefully scream for joy when you find out someone you disagree with is dying of brain cancer!

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

What propaganda...

I promis you 55% of the population (liberals) are not toasting hillary..

This is the same tired BS the Fox News types try to push..

It is propaganda meant for stupid people..

They find one person or small group no one listens to, who is saying something ridiculous and pretend like that is par for the course for their political opponents.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Tell me exactly how you disagree with Hillary's stance on healthcare, public education, childcare and women's rights issues.

Tell me why those disagreements makes her an evil person.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Nothing really changed except Trump was smart enough to annihilate Bill Clinton. If Bill wasnt the only reason she was electable why would Trump have spent so much time laying out Bill's transgressions? He knew he was running against Bill, because unfortunately for Hillary she is just naturally unlikable to the masses. And what she did to Bernie was unforgivable.
edit on 20-5-2018 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   

The more Trump desperately attacks her, the more underdog sympathy she gets.

Yeah from other underdogs and losers.

But that's all classified right ?

😁

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
FINALLY

Hillary, at long last, gets the attention and high praise she deserves. I have no clue why it took so long....do any of you? This Friday, Hillary will be honored at Harvard, by receiving their prestigious Radcliffe Medal. For what? Oh, you Liberals know! For her:
....“transformative impact on society,"
....being a“champion for human rights,”
....a “skilled legislator,”
....AND for her being “an advocate of American leadership" in the world.

Harvard University will honor Hillary Clinton on Friday with an award recognizing her "transformative impact on society." Clinton will receive the Radcliffe Medal during graduation ceremonies in Cambridge, Mass., the Associated Press reported. Former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright will deliver a "personal tribute" to Clinton and Massachusetts Attorney General Maura Healey also is expected to participate in the ceremony.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Talking about stroking one's ego, holy mackerel! She'll ride this wave she's on, right into the 2020 presidential election. Hooray for us!

Because most of you don't have kids and helicopter over people who actually do and bitch about them all day and how outraged you are about how different than you they are. You people are insane. LOL

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Tell me exactly how you disagree with Hillary's stance on healthcare, public education, childcare and women's rights issues.

Tell me why those disagreements makes her an evil person.

"I'm not obligated to confirm your bias"... Isn't that right?

Are you even aware of the specifics of what she professes to want with regard to these areas? Feel free to inform us all, so they can promptly be torn to shreds.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

Nothing really changed except Trump was smart enough to annihilate Bill Clinton.

Oh really? How did he do that?

If Bill wasnt the only reason she was electable why would Trump have spent so much time laying out Bill's transgressions?

To deflect from own indiscretions and the 18 or so women who came out claiming that he had sexually assaulted them. Also, to try and blame the wife for the affairs of her husband, and typical misogynous cheap shot.

Hillary was electable in spite of Bill and his affairs.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   

"I'm not obligated to confirm your bias"... Isn't that right?

Hey Snowflake, I'm not the one who complained to another member that your "statement" was being ignored by me.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Agreed! Outside of the ATS echo chamber, Hillary Clinton is an accomplished woman that's held in high esteem, especially by other women. She deserves the award.

Quoted for insanity.

I'm reposting your post on social media for the laugh factor.

Thank you!!!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join