It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why NOT To Send Your Kid To Harvard AND Why Liberals Are Toasting Hillary

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Just proves beyond a shadow of doubt that liberals are nuts!

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

News? This isn’t news, this is just more Hillary bashing. The OP upset that’s hillary is getting an award. Who cares? How does that affect their life, your life? She’s not even in politics anymore. Even her tweets make the front page here! Let her go people!

You sure have been running damage control for Hillary / Hillary's resident supporters, all weekend which is odd since you write whole pages declaring yourself not to be a Hillary supporter / liberal / etc.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Seriously? Trump is POTUS... I’d love to let him go but you people voted him into office and now he is in all our lives. Hillary is just a private citizen. If she was POTUS I wouldn’t be yawning at news about her. I’ll be more than happy to let Trump go when’s out of office. I didn’t care about him prior to the election and once he’s gone I’ll be more than happy to never talk about him again. His policies are a different story but the man can vanish from existence and that would be just fine by me.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

1. I honestly don't know a single woman that holds Hillary in high regard. I am from the Midwest so maybe that is why

Judging from your posts, I wouldn't imagine that very many women share their "regards" with you at all. But, the view from your window doesn't have anything to do with the fact that Hillary Clinton is an accomplished women who is loved and held in high esteem among vast numbers of men and women, once you get outside of the echo chamber here on ATS.

2. If she is so accomplished, how did she get beat my a mostly unknown senator with a middle name Hussein none the less and as you would say an orange, deranged lunatic.

Barrack Obama had unprecedented charisma.

That woman couldn't get elected dog catcher if she wasn't married to Bill Clinton. She should get down on her knees every morning and thank Bill.

Sorry, but she WAS elected senator of New York.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I’m not a Hillary supporter. Never voted for her, never wrote a positive thread about her but I am sick and tired of you conservatives beating a dead horse that is Hillary Clinton. You know, if Trump had the DOJ investigating her then I would be on board but he isn’t. The best he does is maybe mention her in tweet to deflect from his own problems.

You people have an unhealthy obsession with this woman.
edit on 20-5-2018 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Outside ATS she has no shortage of people that despise her.

She just got back from speaking in Australia, and now she's being honored at Harvard, so I guess that there are also no shortage of people that admire her accomplishments, her character and hold her in high esteem.

" I guess that there are also no shortage of people that admire her accomplishments, her character and hold her in high esteem. "

People worship Satan too...what's your point?

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ReluctantBlossom
When did ATS change its name to sarcasticpetulantwhiners.com?

She IS all of those things in a legitimate way that Trump can never hope to achieve. She deserves the honor.

Agreed! Outside of the ATS echo chamber, Hillary Clinton is an accomplished woman that's held in high esteem, especially by other women. She deserves the award.

List Hillary's actual accomplishments
Good luck

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Sorry, but she WAS elected senator of New York.

ONLY because she was married to Bill Clinton. Absolutely no other reason. She is unquestionably unelectable without Bill.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   

If I were a supporter of hers you might have a leg to stand on. I let her go, and so should the rest of you until maybe a time comes where your POTUS actually does something about her and her parties corruption, but he won't. He won't because he's just as corrupt as she is and they both are apart of the wealthy elites who control everything. Meanwhile, instead of focusing on more important issues, like the corruption, you all spend your time bashing non stories again and again.

Do you all think only the Democrats are corrupt? Do you really think Trump is above corruption? The same people who bashed Hillary for her Wall Street connections, and rightfully so, cheered as Trump created the wealthiest administration to date filling it with billionaires and Goldman Sach's CEOs and others.

Hillary isn't a politician anymore. She isn't creating Executive Orders, sending us to war, signing Bills, etc. A real news story would be if she was using her monies and influence to further her bank account or anything along those lines. This story is just fluff for conservatives.
edit on 20-5-2018 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ZombieZygote

you sir....TELL THE TRUTH

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   

we arent so much conservatives as realists. woman is terrible, deserves prison. Hillary has a debt to pay, she doesnt deserve to be free

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Hillary stands on her own accomplishments, and they are many.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Hillary stands on her own accomplishments, and they are many.

I guess she just want good enough to be elected President...twice. hopefully she will go for a third time. Please please please encourage her to do so.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Well quit getting triggered by criticisms of her / her supporters. Its as simple as that. Instead you're all embellishing as if liberals aren't half the majority around here, like some rare species as odd as independents or something (when in reality I see Trump critique threads [no matter how insane they might be] get just as many flags around here pretty much since the election). Ohhhhhhhhh the poor liberals are just total underdog minority around here says the guy who insists not a liberal. And the silly one isnt a totally consistent, hardliner Hillary supporter too! Yeyeah!

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Care to explain to me how all of this absolves Hillary of war crimes and makes her eligible for this award, and the traits they are attributing to her?

Every administration since Truman's has been guilty of war crimes.

Not sure why you are bringing up John Bolton,

Because...He's a neocon from the Bush administration who today, serving as Trump's Secretary of State, has said that he intends to apply the "Libya Model" to North Korea. That's a nod to Hillary Clinton's job. Of course his statement sparked outrage, so Trump had to walk it back with Bolton standing at his side, but, that's why I brought him up.

Martyring Hillary Clinton won't change a thing. If you don't want history to repeat itself, don't defend Trump's lies. Look where believing lies got us before.

Long before Truman, actually. So are you saying that murdering millions and destroying entire nations is okay, because every administration has done it? What absolute lunacy.

Let's see if I am understanding you correctly. You are saying that John Bolton (who is a war criminal) wants to do the same to North Korea as was done to Libya under the direction of Hillary Clinton (which was an unimaginable crime), and that this makes John Bolton a disgusting person (which he is)? However, Hillary deserves an award for being an amazing and honorable woman, even though she has ACTUALLY done the things that you are mad John Bolton said he wants to do?

Is this correct?

Your brain must be incredibly flexible from all of the mental gymnastics necessary for this.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

....“transformative impact on society,"

Correct - "all deplorables into that basket, all of my supporters are angelic beings - please, my supporters, never stop hating Trump or his supporters"

....being a“champion for human rights,”

Correct - "my husband has the right to rape, I have the right to defend him", "all black men are predators".

....a “skilled legislator,”

Correct "extremely careless without intent is not prosecutable because you can't prove my feelings - thanks to my legal team and Comeys payoff"

....AND for her being “an advocate of American leadership" in the world.

Correct - she dodged lots of sniper fire and has never lied - she's a true American patriot.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Hillary's accomplishments cover much more than her involvement, as Secretary of State, in Libya. Don't think she pulled that off singlehandedly, or that it was only her and Obama that pulled that off. That plan was in the making for decades!

As Secretaries of State goes, she was doing what anyone would expect from a SOS, so why single her out? Because she ran against Trump, that's why. Because Hillary hate fires up his base, that's why. Not because Hillary did anything better or worse than anyone else in her place, including Donald Trump himself.

The right's obsession with Hillary is misguided and misplaced. It serves no other purpose than to distract from Trump's crimes, which go well beyond warmongering.

Trump is actively isolating and destroying our country's integrity. Hillary merely toed the neocon line.

edit on 20-5-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Hillary The Vile, the Evil Blood Queen of Hell, is a constant reminder that really stupid people who hate freedom, the Constitution, will always root for her and those like her.

She should be a reminder that evil exists, that corruptness wears a pantsuit and has cankles.

She may finally drift away in a haze of stench and putresence but her followers, her cult of myopic simpletons who despise freedom and liberty will always be lurking in the shadows where they dwell.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

If I were a supporter of hers you might have a leg to stand on. I let her go, and so should the rest of you until maybe a time comes where your POTUS actually does something about her and her parties corruption, but he won't. He won't because he's just as corrupt as she is and they both are apart of the wealthy elites who control everything. Meanwhile, instead of focusing on more important issues, like the corruption, you all spend your time bashing non stories again and again.

Do you all think only the Democrats are corrupt? Do you really think Trump is above corruption? The same people who bashed Hillary for her Wall Street connections, and rightfully so, cheered as Trump created the wealthiest administration to date filling it with billionaires and Goldman Sach's CEOs and others.

Hillary isn't a politician anymore. She isn't creating Executive Orders, sending us to war, signing Bills, etc. A real news story would be if she was using her monies and influence to further her bank account or anything along those lines. This story is just fluff for conservatives.

That is the funniest thing I have read all year.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join