It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why NOT To Send Your Kid To Harvard AND Why Liberals Are Toasting Hillary

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

I'm on my 5th beer and still think Hillary is a criminal!

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Not at all true. Not even a little bit.

What isn't true? That Hillary Clinton isn't accomplished and held in high esteem outside of ATS, or she is held in high esteem inside of ATS?

Outside ATS she has no shortage of people that despise her.

The rest of what you said is your subjective opinion. Which i also disagree with

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Not at all true. Not even a little bit.

What isn't true? That Hillary Clinton isn't accomplished and held in high esteem outside of ATS, or she is held in high esteem inside of ATS?

Perhaps you should ask the people of Libya how they feel about her? How they went from having the highest standard of living in Africa, to just another Rothschild central bank controlled hellhole, rife with human trafficking and a tyrannical government.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

I don't recall asking a question that required a "because" answer. I required further explaination.

How about this "because"..."Because Hillary won the popular vote".

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ZombieZygote

Perhaps you should ask the people of Libya how they feel about her?

How about you ask John Bolton how he likes the "Libya Model"?

How about you ask Dick Cheney about those weapons of mass destruction and the people of Iraq how that worked out for them?

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny

When one star isn't enough....

Cheers!

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Outside ATS she has no shortage of people that despise her.

She just got back from speaking in Australia, and now she's being honored at Harvard, so I guess that there are also no shortage of people that admire her accomplishments, her character and hold her in high esteem.
edit on 20-5-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Proves there are a lot of ignorant and mentally unfit people. Just a thought
edit on 5/20/2018 by shawmanfromny because: ADDED THE WORD IGNORANT

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   

How about you ask Dick Cheney about those weapons of mass destruction and the people of Iraq how that worked out for them?

Ahh, you must be assuming that I am on the "other side"...
Dick Cheney is also a psychopathic war criminal, along with the vast majority of the Actors pretending to be on opposite sides in the corporation known as Washington D.C.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ReluctantBlossom
When did ATS change its name to sarcasticpetulantwhiners.com?

She IS all of those things in a legitimate way that Trump can never hope to achieve. She deserves the honor.

Agreed! Outside of the ATS echo chamber, Hillary Clinton is an accomplished woman that's held in high esteem, especially by other women. She deserves the award.

... such high esteem that she couldn't win the presidential election, but I have yet to see that sink in on the coasts.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZombieZygote

Dick Cheney is also a psychopathic war criminal, along with the vast majority of the Actors pretending to be on opposite sides in the corporation known as Washington D.C.

Okay, so let's agree that Secretary of State people are usually the people that are kinda overseeing wars, through backwards diplomacy. Then, in the grand neocon scheme of things, wasn't Hillary Clinton just doing her job?

How about that John Bolton, eh? "How do you like me now?", says Trump!

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

She IS all of those things in a legitimate way that Trump can never hope to achieve. She deserves the honor.

Agreed! Outside of the ATS echo chamber, Hillary Clinton is an accomplished woman that's held in high esteem, especially by other women. She deserves the award.

... such high esteem that she couldn't win the presidential election, but I have yet to see that sink in on the coasts.

Enough high confidence that she won the popular vote by over 3 million. Electoral votes don't translate into public affection. Hillary has a lot of people that love her, and always will. The more Trump desperately attacks her, the more underdog sympathy she gets.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZombieZygote

Okay, so let's agree that Secretary of State people are usually the people that are kinda overseeing wars, through backwards diplomacy. Then, in the grand neocon scheme of things, wasn't Hillary Clinton just doing her job?

How about that John Bolton, eh? "How do you like me now?", says Trump!

Of course Hillary was doing her job. Does it not bother you at all that that job involved the wholesale slaughter and destruction of the nation of Libya?
Not sure why you are bringing up John Bolton, of course he will do his job. Which is to kill and destabilize sovereign nations. Because he is a psychopath. Same with Trump.

Care to explain to me how all of this absolves Hillary of war crimes and makes her eligible for this award, and the traits they are attributing to her?

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Just another award that instantly loses its meaning when given to her.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Just another award that instantly loses its meaning when given to her.

No doubt. They should throw in a Nobel Appease Prize while they're at it.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Was just about to say the same sort of thing. Yet another prestigious award to lose its valour and meaning, and will never be the same again. Though they are partly correct, she did make an impact on society, unfortunately it wasn't a good one.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Care to explain to me how all of this absolves Hillary of war crimes and makes her eligible for this award, and the traits they are attributing to her?

Every administration since Truman's has been guilty of war crimes.

Not sure why you are bringing up John Bolton,

Because...He's a neocon from the Bush administration who today, serving as Trump's Secretary of State, has said that he intends to apply the "Libya Model" to North Korea. That's a nod to Hillary Clinton's job. Of course his statement sparked outrage, so Trump had to walk it back with Bolton standing at his side, but, that's why I brought him up.

Martyring Hillary Clinton won't change a thing. If you don't want history to repeat itself, don't defend Trump's lies. Look where believing lies got us before.
edit on 20-5-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

The more Trump desperately attacks her, the more underdog sympathy she gets.

LoL. TFW you realize your own desperate daily attacks have the same effect for Trump.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   

1. I honestly don't know a single woman that holds Hillary in high regard. I am from the Midwest so maybe that is why.

2. If she is so accomplished, how did she get beat my a mostly unknown senator with a middle name Hussein none the less and as you would say an orange, deranged lunatic.

That woman couldn't get elected dog catcher if she wasn't married to Bill Clinton. She should get down on her knees every morning and thank Bill.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

News? This isn’t news, this is just more Hillary bashing. The OP upset that’s hillary is getting an award. Who cares? How does that affect their life, your life? She’s not even in politics anymore. Even her tweets make the front page here! Let her go people!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join