It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Demands Investigation into Obama Admin

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: NorthernLites

No he doesn't have any proof he has bluster and his short fat fingers.
He thinks if he acts outraged enough idiot people will believe he's innocent.

Hahahahaha!

Do you people have anything relevant to say?

"short fat fingers"

Arent you the ones saying that if there is nothing to hide, trump should allow investigations?

SO why the attempts to not want an investigation into Obamas admin?

I mean, all of you anti trumpers are absolutely positive that there was no wrong doing by Obama admin or the intel agencies, so you should welcome this investigation.

And you should be cheering for a special counsel filled with trump supporters to look into any possible crime from Obama or his team going decades back, because you know he is innocent.

Thats what you guys said about trump, right?

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Deetermined

That's not even an argument.

It was the argument just a couple of days ago. So much so that Rudy Giuliani announced that Mueller told him that they weren't interested in indicting Trump. 22 others HAVE been indicted though. Last week the argument was, according to Rudy Giuliani, "So what if the president broke the law? You can't indict a sitting president."

Rudy Giuliani 5/17/2018
No Way Prez Trump Can Be Indicted ...
Even If He Shoots Someone www.tmz.com...

That doesn't sound like a "winning" stance to me.

That's not an argument. That sounds more like a statement to me. Mueller and Guiliani both should know already that you can't indict a sitting President. I'm sure they both have always known that an investigation could only lead to an investigative report that Congress could use to try and impeach, but that would be it. When Obama broke the law, Congress sued him, because they knew there wasn't a chance of getting anything else done. The Mueller dog and pony show is just that...a dog and pony show.

link   

SO, to you, citizens need to prove themselves innocent? Hint, the burden of proof in a legal case lies on the accusers, not the defendants. After all, even YOU should be assumed innocent until PROVEN guilty. Why does that nor apply to those you hate?

link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Well, read the ATS boards and tell me what you see. They believe everything with no powers of discernment, just excuses, what about obama and hillary, and childish memes.

It's embarrassing watching grown men in a jr. hi circle jerk.

It is embarrassing.

Perhaps you anti trumpers should try to break up your circle and try a square jerk or something of that effect.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

If he wasn't wiretapped, how did they discover those weird pings from that russian bank?

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

It just keeps getting better and better.
I can feel the fear and desperation coming off you guys now.
Confuse and distract.
New info of pay for play with the EAU. More proof of obstruction with this newest meeting at trump tower just weeks after that first one that was never mentioned by anyone on trumps team when they testified in front of congress. Another issue that Nunes never bothered to look into.
So yeah he's making noise.
I expect him to really ramp it up. You know tell a lie enough and his base will eat it like ice cream.
edit on 5202018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I said it.
You're the one rejecting the relevance.
Oops.

Let him do his little investigation. It's only for your benefit since he already knows what he did and what Mueller is finding. So let him have his little investigation. In the end it won't matter a wit.
edit on 5202018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Well, read the ATS boards and tell me what you see. They believe everything with no powers of discernment, just excuses, what about obama and hillary, and childish memes.

It is embarrassing.

Perhaps you anti trumpers should try to break up your circle and try a square jerk or something of that effect.

I don't need a circle or square to tell me that Trump is a cowardly draft dodging traitor. That's all I need for my dislike of Trump and those that support him. No character, no honor for the country or those of us that served.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

If Obama did nothing wrong, then an investigation will turn up nothing, right?

So why panic over Trump investigating Obama?

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

It is embarrassing.

I don't need a circle or square to tell me that Trump is a cowardly draft dodging traitor. That's all I need for my dislike of Trump and those that support him. No character, no honor for the country or those of us that served.

Yes we know, you dont care about the weaponization of the intel community.

You have nothing to say about the OP, you just want to make it clear you hate trump.

Yep, we got you!

Thanks for the insightful addition to the thread!

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Like Nunes said, it's over.
The President is officially instructing the DoJ to open an investigation into the Obama administration. That means it's happening - Sessions has no choice but to comply with his boss. He can resign, but then the next AG will have to comply.

Taking down Obama and Hillary and putting them in prison was impossible when he took over, but now? It's possible because no one can object to the investigation given what they have done to Trump. His base is going to stick with him.

IN other words, idiots who kept the scam of Russian collusion going through propaganda made their own beds.

It's beautiful.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I don't need a circle or square to tell me that Trump is a cowardly draft dodging traitor.

Can't you Trump haters get anything accurate? Trump didn't dodge the draft, he was rejected after he had a physical showing that he had bone spurs.

edit on 20-5-2018 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

You will reach a point where you will learn whom to ignore, lol.

link   
a reply to: UKTruth

The President is officially instructing the DoJ to open an investigation into the Obama administration. That means it's happening - Sessions has no choice but to comply with his boss.

Sessions and Horowitz have already stated that they will investigate it back at the end of March after Congress requested it.

edit on 20-5-2018 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

link   

And it was proven that the fib had obtained fisa warrants against members of trumps campaign and they used British intelligence when judges at fisa court turned down others.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   

My youngest just enlisted in the Navy. He's already showing more patriotism than that man.

I'm super proud. He scored really high in the ASVAB test and was directed to their nuclear program by his recruiter where he had to take another test. He was so worried because he had his heart set on a really good career but he was told very few people pass the test.
He passed the test.
I'm taking bragging rights here. Way to go my boy.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

I don't need a circle or square to tell me that Trump is a cowardly draft dodging traitor.

Can't you Trump haters get anything accurate? Trump didn't dodge the draft, he was rejected after he had a physical showing that he had bone spurs.

We know he paid a doctor to write him a letter to the draft board "claiming bone spurs" big difference.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   

My youngest just enlisted in the Navy. He's already showing more patriotism than that man.

I'm super proud. He scored really high in the ASVAB test and was directed to their nuclear program by his recruiter where he had to take another test. He was so worried because he had his heart set on a really good career but he was told very few people pass the test.
He passed the test.
I'm taking bragging rights here. Way to go my boy.

How long until he begins reporting stuff he learns to the Russians?

I guess he will have to prove he is innocent too if accused? because, why should we believe him, or you?

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

Also hysterical that after the Clinton draft shenanigans, they'd pretend like "bone spurs" are the new standard for draft dodging.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Well we found that the fib under Obama started an investigation into Trump and Russia on fake evidence and false accusations and in the process of presenting this pile of horsefodder their own impropriety has come to light.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join