It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Demands Investigation into Obama Admin

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: NorthernLites

Trump having evidence of anything never really ever panned out. Remember when he had evidence that Obama was born in Kenya? Nothing ever came from that because all he does is shoot from the hip and never follows up.

That said, I hope he does investigate Obama and then Bush because past presidents have a problem never holding their predecessor accountable for any of their past crimes and actions. This is something I would love to see changed because no POTUS should ever be above the law.
I agree with you. Presidents need to stop having a pass in administration misbehaviors. Otherwise it provides a perverse incentive to engage in unethical actions. Bush and co need to be in prison for the war crime of torture and illegal war in Iraq. Including civilians, the death toll for that is in the 100,000's
edit on 20-5-2018 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: MRinder

originally posted by: NorthernLites

Barry, don't drop the soap.

Barry seems like the kind of guy that would drop the soap on purpose. Bare butt in the air, turning around with a sheepish grin and saying oops guys looks like I dropped my soap.

Ahhh you can always rely on the Trump supporters to keep the debate respectful, intelligent and mature.

Are you serious? You’re liberal queen uttered her “basket of deplorables” statement. That respectful, intelligent, and mature analogy cost that supposedly savvy politician the election to an inferior opponent.

Am pretty sure big liz is apolitical.....

If however you mean Hilary then you might want to stop making yourself look stupid by assuming anti-trump means pro-Clinton

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

We'll just hire a couple of lackeys to contact them unsolicitedly about ISIS and then use those conversations as the justification for our investigation. Seems the way things are done these days.

link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

So because he called Obama a homosexual muslim, you feel justified by calling him a racist.

You're absolutely right! I correct slur is "BIGOT".

+10 more 
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
a reply to: The GUT

And when racists get called out, they sidestep and pivot...

Tell that to my biracial children and all the equality committees and community outreach programs I've worked on over the years.

You hypocritical virtue signalers have lost your "shout" power. Talk about sidesteps and pivoting...what is this OP about again? You embarrass yourself.

edit on 20-5-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

www.google.com...

It was used on Michael Cohen's phones in Trump tower

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder

So according to trump supporters this investigation is totally legit and warranted yet the mueller investigation is a “with hunt”
Yeah.....
Makes sense

Ok, so what exactly is the Mueller investigation based on?

The Russians used Pokemon GO to influence the election. Also worthy of note is the USA is definitely not guilty of influencing over 125 foreign elections since 1964.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: sooth

Imagine if instead of just blindly following the doctrine of whichever cult you were brainwashed into if we all instead held every public official's feet to the fire with equal tenaciousness. Neither side would be getting away with their B.S. and a new age of reason would return.

Before we can begin to do that, we would first have to trust that ALL of the facts are being reported accurately (which will never happen) and we'd have to have representatives that are willing to risk sacrificing themselves to hold others accountable (which also will never happen).

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

I actually had someone argue with me one time that it was perfectly fine for the US to do it, but no one better had do it to us!

I wanted to slap the stupid out of him but I have tiny hands. . . . .

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   

I call it like I see

Aha. That explains a lot.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: TinfoilTP

I wouldn't call it "winning" when the argument is whether or not Trump can be indicted.

That's not even an argument. You can't indict a sitting President. You can only impeach him and then try to go after him through legal means after he's been removed from office. If we couldn't get Obama impeached, we sure aren't going to come close to getting Trump impeached.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

originally posted by: sooth

Imagine if instead of just blindly following the doctrine of whichever cult you were brainwashed into if we all instead held every public official's feet to the fire with equal tenaciousness. Neither side would be getting away with their B.S. and a new age of reason would return.

Before we can begin to do that, we would first have to trust that ALL of the facts are being reported accurately (which will never happen) and we'd have to have representatives that are willing to risk sacrificing themselves to hold others accountable (which also will never happen).
This is a major problem. Most of the mainstream media is compromised. Same with many federal or local agencies. Same with many politicians.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

That's not even an argument.

It was the argument just a couple of days ago. So much so that Rudy Giuliani announced that Mueller told him that they weren't interested in indicting Trump. 22 others HAVE been indicted though. Last week the argument was, according to Rudy Giuliani, "So what if the president broke the law? You can't indict a sitting president."

Rudy Giuliani 5/17/2018
No Way Prez Trump Can Be Indicted ...
Even If He Shoots Someone www.tmz.com...

That doesn't sound like a "winning" stance to me.

edit on 20-5-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

Considering that following their two interviews with Artemenko, the Mueller prosecutors are having him testify in front of the grand jury, it's safe to say that they're seeking further indictments.

The elephant in the room that nobody has been buzzing about is the Mueller team's investigation dealing with the hacking. Right now the narrative in Trumplandia is still that there was no Russian interference (never mind the fact that one part of that multi-faceted campaign has already led to indictments) and therefore there was essentially no reason for the FBI counterintelligence investigation so it must have been politically motivated.

The irony here being that Trump and his supporters are using the same insubstantial narrative as a pretext for a politically motivated investigation into the Obama administration/people who remained in the Trump administration.

It's pretty amazing how we're now living in a country where there are almost effectively two conflicting realities. I'll put my money on the one that doesn't involve outright ignoring of well evidenced corruption by campaign staff/transition people, cabinet members, personal attorneys, etc.

Look at the actual developments:

Flynn was illegally lobbying for Turkey while part of the campaign.

Flynn lied about calls to Russian ambassador to undermine punitive response to Russian interference.

Manafort was peddling influence to the Russians (or trying really hard to) as campaign chief.

KT McFarland withdraws to avoid congressional questions.

Sam Clovis withdraws to avoid congressional questions.

Indictments of Russians for social media manipulation campaign.

Papadopoulos meeting.

Cohen paid hush money to Daniels.

Cambridge Analytica goes down in flames spectacularly.

Abject failure to vet anyone ever by any standard but, "says nice things about Trump."

All these people who can't get security clearances because they can't stop lying. (what's Kushner on? Revision 99?)

Trump team apparently paid Israeli outfit Black Cube to investigate Obama advisors to find dirt to tank Iran deal with.

Cohen was selling access to anyone who would take him up on it, including foreign companies, including foreign state-run companies.

Cohen was apparently trying to shake down the Qataris.

The Qataris are now bailing out Kushner's 666 Fifth Ave boondoggle.

A UAE rep, allegedly claiming Saudi support, proposed social media manipulation efforts.

What else am I missing here?

Oh, all the meetings Kushner had and lied about. The meetings Prince had and lied about. Prince lying to Congress.

The lying about Flynn lying, the lying about the Trump Tower meeting, the lying about pretty much everything.

The dozens of people who have resigned/been fired for various impropriety and controversies spanning bigotry to bilking tax payers to domestic abuse to who knows what else.

I could keep going with this.

The Trump defense force on the hand has had several collapsed narratives:

Unmasking fail pushed by WH stooge crony. (did I mention above Nunes being outed as a WH stooge?)

The Nunes memo.

FBI Informant who failed to blow the lid of the supposed Uranium One conspiracy.

All the Seth Rich conspiracy fails. (Kim Dotcom, Hannity being told to C&D, the Fox News debacle with retraction, Rich family now suing right-wing outlets/pundits, etc).

The "dodgy dossier" wasn't behind the opening of the counterintelligence investigation.

Russian interference not a hoax.

Donald Trump wasn't "wiretapped" at Trump Tower.

Team Trump "wins":

Carter Page was under a FISA warrant starting a month after he left campaign. Warrant app included info from Steele.

McCabe lied about leaking information damaging to Clinton to the WSJ.

Text messages bro. They didn't like Trump. (they also didn't like a lot of other politicians or Chelsea Clinton)

The FBI informant story should already be in the "fail" category considering that it's been repeatedly claimed that he was a "spy inside of the Trump campaign" and "an implanted mole" etc.

It's only be sheer force of willful ignorance and almost religious need to believe that the Trump bubble remains inflated.
edit on 2018-5-20 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on May, 20 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Yes the fbi had time to put a spy (or as you anti trump peop[le like to say, an :informant") in the trump team, had time to investigate payments to stromy daniels, could wiretap trump associates, place pen registries on them, etc,

Yet when it comes to the russians that apparently it was so crucial to stop interference, they couldnt be bothered top actually LOOK AT THE HACKED SERVER.

Meanwhile, you and others want this to be taken seriously about russian hacking, while at the same tuime you push to Russians using 150 thousand dollars in facebook ads as proof of the nefarious russians trying to steal the election for trump.

Well the thread is up with all of the super effective russian facebook posts, yet nether you or anyone of the outher people that repeatedly told us how horrible this was was able to point to the posts that stole the election for trump.

Apparently, russians posting about gay rights and Black lives matter stole the election for trump.

Meanwhule the list you posted of shady things trumps team have done can be repeated almost verbatim, sometimes exactly with the same shady behavior from the Hillary camp; yet no investigation of them is happening.

edit on 20-5-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   

No he doesn't have any proof he has bluster and his short fat fingers.
He thinks if he acts outraged enough idiot people will believe he's innocent.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Is this desperation, or what?

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   

This meme is so last year.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Oh please please please God.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Well, read the ATS boards and tell me what you see. They believe everything with no powers of discernment, just excuses, what about obama and hillary, and childish memes.

It's embarrassing watching grown men in a jr. hi circle jerk.
edit on 20-5-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join