It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Demands Investigation into Obama Admin

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: NorthernLites

Wow. The replies to that tweet are 90% triggered liberals.

Project much?

The tweet seems to have TRIGGERED red hats even more.

Look at their excitement...

+8 more 
posted on May, 20 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Wow. The replies to that tweet are 90% triggered liberals.

Project much?

The tweet seems to have TRIGGERED red hats even more.

Look at their excitement...
Whataboutism much? Take a look at twitter land and this very thread, lmfao get real lib.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   

If Jeff sessions does not pull the trigger on any of these investigations that are going on and wrapping up, not a damn thing will happen to any upbeat criminals.

link   
Trump knows how to pander to his base. He hasn't even indited crooked Hillary yet.

All hat, no cattle....

Trump a twitter fiend but couldn't even spell his wifes name on his welcome home tweet. moron...

people.com...
edit on 20-5-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Lmfao, wow all the leftist descended upon this thread with their self centered arrogance, I suspect tantrums and crying at a level higher then that of election night.

The DOJ WILL have to comply and liberals will HAVE to watch their so called world continue to be ripped apart.

Sucks for them, I gots ma popscorns.

If Trump is tweeting it, then he already has enough evidence to prove it.

How can you not laugh at that statement? Obvious troll is obvious troll, as the OP is turning out to be.

That’s akin to saying Hillary is an expert on IT security.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

LOLOLOLOLOLOL, hahahahaha..If Trump tweeted it..it must be true..good one

Thanks..I almost spit out my coffee

edit on 20-5-2018 by vonclod because: I can't spell..laughing too hard

+4 more 
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

And I'd ADD that having ONE person meet with and talk to THREE campaign people is hardly being "embedded".

Gee, having an informant MEET for coffee and TALK to campaign people is now considered being "embedded"?

Lost their damn minds. Literally

Except that word is out that Stefan Halper was paid approximately $400,000 and Joseph Misfud paid approximately $200,000 to corner these people? Misfud has gone missing since the story broke on him.

edit on 20-5-2018 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

+19 more 
link   

there's literally a mountain of evidence to support this investigation and literally nothing to support Russia delusion

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Lmfao, wow all the leftist descended upon this thread with their self centered arrogance, I suspect tantrums and crying at a level higher then that of election night.

The DOJ WILL have to comply and liberals will HAVE to watch their so called world continue to be ripped apart.

How can you not laugh at that statement? Obvious troll is obvious troll, as the OP is turning out to be.

Hillary and Obummer where your peoples saving grace, obvious troll indeed you are.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

Untrue. There is the odd reply from supporters in between all the "You're going down Trump, one way or another!" Etc.

edit on 20-5-2018 by Wide-Eyes because: Spelling and stuff

+5 more 
posted on May, 20 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
So according to trump supporters this investigation is totally legit and warranted yet the mueller investigation is a “with hunt”

Yeah.....

Makes sense

Ok, so what exactly is the Mueller investigation based on? Is it that the Russians bought political ads on facebook and other sites and that they staged some rally's for and against Hillary and Donald? What exactly is there that ties any of this to Trump and frankly what is illegal about Russians buying internet ads about whatever the hell they want?

Really all it would say if true would be that we believe Amercians are so freaking stupid that they would have their vote determined by an ad they saw on Facebook. If that is true, we are way more screwed than anything Trump could do.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

there's literally a mountain of evidence to support this investigation and literally nothing to support Russia delusion

And I am not saying that there is or is not

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Hillary and Obummer where your peoples saving grace, obvious troll indeed you are.

And believing that crap is what is torpedoing your ideology as we speak. But hey, at least it’s fun to watch.

+13 more 
posted on May, 20 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I see the chess being played here. Look at his other tweets today. He's setting the board, taking back the news cycle. He's going to force MSM hand to respond to him and bring all this stuff he's talking about back into the news. Which they will do negatively to try and fake news debunk him, while calling him unhinged and talking about conspriacy's.

Enter IG report in the next day or two that proves he's right.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I see the chess being played here. Look at his other tweets today. He's setting the board, taking back the news cycle. He's going to force MSM hand to respond to him and bring all this stuff he's talking about back into the news. Which they will do negatively to try and fake news debunk him, while calling him unhinged and talking about conspriacy's.

Enter IG report in the next day or two that proves he's right.

Barry, don't drop the soap.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Really? "O-Bummer".

HAHA.

Bummer man! Jee wizz and gosh darn it!

Grown-ass men using language like that? SMDH.

Dude isn't even POTUS anymore and you have some UNHEALTHY fetish with him still. Mancrush much?

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
my post was probably overly hateful so i shall remove it.
edit on 20-5-2018 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder

originally posted by: NorthernLites

Barry seems like the kind of guy that would drop the soap on purpose. Bare butt in the air, turning around with a sheepish grin and saying oops guys looks like I dropped my soap.

Ahhh you can always rely on the Trump supporters to keep the debate respectful, intelligent and mature.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: MRinder

originally posted by: NorthernLites

Barry seems like the kind of guy that would drop the soap on purpose. Bare butt in the air, turning around with a sheepish grin and saying oops guys looks like I dropped my soap.

Ahhh you can always rely on the Trump supporters to keep the debate respectful, intelligent and mature.

The communist muslim Barry had 8 years to earn my respect, but he never even got close.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Finally, Trump is starting to demand something in this issue. Lately the ones running the Deep state have been targeting the white house with investigations, they are a pretty alpha group of individuals. I think Trump should go many layers deep on this and uncover the ones running the show, Obama is not the head of that group, just a disposable member, less important than the Clintons are. He does not share all the protection the Clintons have. But the Clintons are not the ones pulling strings either. There are some way more important than they are.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join