It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Demands Investigation into Obama Admin

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: intrepid

Are you suggesting the DoJ can't investigate the former administration, despite evidence leading them there?

Nope. I'm saying that there may be a conflict of interest if Trump initiates this, as he indicated in the tweet.
Explain.

If Trump "Demands" the FBI reveal a confidential informant involved in an ongoing investigation into whether or not the Trump Campaign conspired with a foreign government to influence a US Presidential Election?

It's like Trump is working for the Special Counsel's office to help them build an obstruction of justice case.

Hahahahahaha!

Yep, trump using the powers granted to him to make sure the FBI actually does what they are legally allowed tpo do and allows congressional oversight is Obstruction of justice!

Hahahaha!

Oh and dont worry, there is not a need. That same FBI that said complying with congress in this would lead to people dying willingly leaked to their friends at the FBI and Washington post and basically outed the source.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Yes, it was so critical that the name not be told to congress (lives were at stake!), that they instead leaked it to the press to plant their spin and get ahead of the story first. Amazing.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Too many investigations by entities (Congress / OIG) who are powerless to do anything but submit "findings" to Sessions and Rosenstein, for them to line their bird cages with.

ONLY a well-funded team of Special Counsels can tackle and prosecute something this HUGE and UNPRECEDENTED before various limitation statutes expire!

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

Yes, it was so critical that the name not be told to congress (lives were at stake!), that they instead leaked it to the press to plant their spin and get ahead of the story first. Amazing.

How many times must we hear the doj or fbi say they cant release requested info to confgress because it will hurt national security, only to see that it is a blatant lie.

But who are we to have a problem with that.

I mean, according to the anti trumpers and the democratic party, to even question the intel community makes us hurt america.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Well, to be fair, ...

You're Chris Wray. You have inherited a headache. You've spent a good part of your career as an ADAG and PADAG at Justice. You're now head of the Bureau. You are of the belief these two federal agencies are vital to American interests. But while you were away in private practice. Someone has made quite the mess. The people who came immediately before have left the place in shambles, abusing the powers you feel are so important. Things are so bad that if the truth got out in it's entirety, people might revolt against the institutions you think are so critical and important for the nation. There might be calls to shutter FBI or otherwise shackle them. How do you appease the call for Justice without mortally wounding the foundation of federal law enforcement? When is the cure worse than the disease? Especially if you think you've gotten the upperhand on the symptoms, if not the root cause of the disease already?
Probably similar to how a new pope might feel. How do you address the massive scandals and problems rooted your heirarchy without destroying the institution itself? Can it be done?

Frankly, I'm about to the "dismantle it and start from scratch" point when it comes to federal power and the abuses thereof, but if you're still of a mind that these institutions are vital, how do you adrress the problem? Probably in a similar slow-roll, obfuscating manner we're seeing from Wray and the DoJustice.

I don't think it's right, but it runs shy of being the actual problem. I'd much rather shine the light on all of it and have it all out. Let the chips fall where they may. But obviously there is a lot at stake for everyone not just the bad actors.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: DoubleDNH

That is some magical thinking I have to admit. I guess that's the only way they can accept the verdicts . The jury was rigged so to speak.

I don't recall seeing you here before. Always nice to have another sane person join the community.
Just realize we will always be the minority on these boards. Enjoy the debate!
edit on 5212018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   

If that was what he was doing. But he's trying to stop Mueller. He's scared #less because he knows what he's done and he knows Mueller knows too.
He is not the person you think he is sorry. He's not working for you. He doesn't care about you. He doesn't care about the country. He can't even be bothered to learn the job he applied for so please please open your eyes.
There are plenty more decent hard working conservatives out there worthy of your respect. This man is not even a conservative.
edit on 5212018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

How many times must we hear the doj or fbi say they cant release requested info to confgress because it will hurt national security, only to see that it is a blatant lie.

Never.

Just because you don't see the consequences doesn't mean there weren't any.

And just for grins and giggles how 'bout another round of Russian poisonings. Ya know... Because that was all fake news false flag disinformation that never happened anyway.
A little gift for the Russians that spoke to Christopher Steele. Who BTW is also in danger. You ...you sit safely at your little keyboard behind a door. That world is not the one you live in.
You will NEVER know.

And you don't know if any Americans have been jeopardized at all do you?

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

Nice story.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Never.

Just because you don't see the consequences doesn't mean there weren't any.

And just for grins and giggles how 'bout another round of Russian poisonings. Ya know... Because that was all fake news false flag disinformation that never happened anyway.
A little gift for the Russians that spoke to Christopher Steele. Who BTW is also in danger. You ...you sit safely at your little keyboard behind a door. That world is not the one you live in.
You will NEVER know.

And you don't know if any Americans have been jeopardized at all do you?

Yes we know, the fbi has to have no oversoght whatsoever, because people will be killed if they have to follow the rules.

What utter nonsense.

But sure, I will play that game.

We cant have an investigation into trump at all, because people will be killed and the country will be hurt!!!

You sit behind your computer and dont know, but just trust me people are bieng killed!

So timne to end the Mueller investigation!

Or...

That is dumb, and so is your claims.

The fbi is lying becuase they dont want their actions to be out in the open.

They claimed that the nunes memo would hurt national security, that was a lie.

They claimed they couldnt give congress the documents on halper because it would jeopordize lives, and then they leaked to their media buddies that infop anyways, again proving they are lying.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Very moving.
I'm going to go shed a tear for Christopher Steele, british intelligence agent, gun for hire, who was paid to put together an oppo research, political hit piece, dodgy dossier that led to the resignation/firing of everyone who touched it at DOJ/FBI.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Hahaha your colours are showing again...
Tell us again how impartial you are.

BTW morons don't have billion $ empires or get to be Prez...
So fail again

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert
Things are so bad that if the truth got out in it's entirety, people might revolt against the institutions you think are so critical and important for the nation. There might be calls to shutter FBI or otherwise shackle them.

How can the FBI not be shuttered. They did what they did. Fire every one of the b-tards. Let the cards fall where they may.

Once upon a time ... there was no FBI in America. They came into existence to deal with criminals who were beyond the reach of the law.

Now the FBI has become that very same criminal organization. Finish 'em.

Simple!!

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

To be clear I am not saying Obama did or did not do this ....

Oh mate...this is precisely what you and the entire rabid left have been saying since Trump first came out with the illegal wire tapping claims.

The 3 stages of stress response:

1. Alarm
2. Resistance
3. Exhaustion

This is the recipe for the implosion of the left in America.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Double Post
edit on 21pmMon, 21 May 2018 23:31:58 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthernLites

If Trump is tweeting it, then he already has enough evidence to prove it.

Whats left of the Obama legacy will be completely destroyed and Democrats will be slaughtered in the midterms this fall.

First of all, Trump doesn't have proof or he would have tweeted that (which he didn't). Second of all, he must be pretty pissed that Mueller is close to finding stuff on him to react like this. Third of all, there was enough suspicious activity going on to warrant whatever actions the F.B.I. took against him without the need for it to be political.

Finally, in the end, I'm betting Trump's legacy will be destroyed, not Obama's. Unlike most conservatives who are simply hoping that the F.B.I. was acting due to political reasons, it will have to be legally proven, which means it will have to be based on facts, otherwise using the Justice Department to investigate the F.B.I. is the event that is being done for political reasons. And Trump doesn't know how to work with facts.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: DoubleDNH

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

originally posted by: DanteGaland
a reply to: UKTruth

How many hours of hearings for Benghazi?

And the result?

How many years did Ken Star investigate? What was that? Seven?

Hm...

All of the hearings involving Hillary were loaded from the start and you know it. Will we see justice from the Department of Justice? Judging by past actions, no. The DOJ has pretty much become an oxymoron.

Let the chips fall where they may. If the DNC can investigate Trump for nigh on two years based on fabricated evidence then I think the Trump admin has every right to instigate an investigation into the accusers with actual evidence of wrong doing.

Is the argument going to be that it's all a waste of taxpayers money when Trump is doing it? Where were you saying that when the DNC were wasting all that money investigating Trump for the last two years?

What a f#cking sh1t show.

So you are saying all of the republicans investigating Clinton were on her side from the beginning? Now I've heard it all...

Well yeah...

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
What a moron.

This investigation if it found nothing would only make things look even more suspicious.

He risks just digging him self a even deeper hole.

To be clear I am not saying Obama did or did not do this just that the risk this opens up for Trump risks even more exposure for him.

I get what youre saying, Perhaps, but if your were the POTUS, how exactly would you go about it, in all fairness?

Questions remain, would you stand idly by and not stand up for.your self and your team, and never let Obama face his music either? If I was going to be investigated I sure would drop the hammer on them as well.

Where does this end?

The royals wants Trump out, and so the bloodlines with Bush and Clinton's can remain in power.? (2 family members already as Presidents, 2 others both holding high offices)

There's is/are loopholes with our
constitution And presidential processes, to which someone is very good at their research of them and passing them on?

(Totally random thoughts)

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

"And Trump doesn't know how to work with facts."

Hmmmmm, well he is a billionaire, that should speak to his somewhat ability of lead while looking at the fact (data)

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Komodo

Not really, he just knows how to use people and abuse power. You don't have to know anything about facts when you are rich, you don't have to know anything about facts to become rich. Even if Trump knows about business, that doesn't mean he knows about everything else. And his own words show that he is clueless, or even worse, a proponent of fake news.

Think about this - doesn't the ability to lie and make up false facts actually help business owners? Sure it can. It has served Trump so far.
edit on 22pmTue, 22 May 2018 16:40:04 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join