It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Demands Investigation into Obama Admin

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: MRinder

originally posted by: NorthernLites

Barry, don't drop the soap.

Barry seems like the kind of guy that would drop the soap on purpose. Bare butt in the air, turning around with a sheepish grin and saying oops guys looks like I dropped my soap.

Ahhh you can always rely on the Trump supporters to keep the debate respectful, intelligent and mature.

The communist muslim Barry had 8 years to earn my respect, but he never even got close.

Communist or Muslim ... which one is he? So now he is a communist AND a muslim...

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

originally posted by: DanteGaland
a reply to: UKTruth

How many hours of hearings for Benghazi?

And the result?

How many years did Ken Star investigate? What was that? Seven?

Hm...

All of the hearings involving Hillary were loaded from the start and you know it. Will we see justice from the Department of Justice? Judging by past actions, no. The DOJ has pretty much become an oxymoron.

Let the chips fall where they may. If the DNC can investigate Trump for nigh on two years based on fabricated evidence then I think the Trump admin has every right to instigate an investigation into the accusers with actual evidence of wrong doing.

Is the argument going to be that it's all a waste of taxpayers money when Trump is doing it? Where were you saying that when the DNC were wasting all that money investigating Trump for the last two years?

What a f#cking sh1t show.

So you are saying all of the republicans investigating Clinton were on her side from the beginning? Now I've heard it all...

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: DoubleDNH

ICYMI: Who was loretta lynch in the tank for? Who did comey vote for? What about mccabe? How about Stzrok?
edit on 21-5-2018 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   
He want the DoJ to act on whether someone infiltrated his own campaign? Isn't that a conflict of interest?

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Are you suggesting the DoJ can't investigate the former administration, despite evidence leading them there?

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

Are you suggesting the DoJ can't investigate the former administration, despite evidence leading them there?

Nope. I'm saying that there may be a conflict of interest if Trump initiates this, as he indicated in the tweet.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

Nope. I'm saying that there may be a conflict of interest if Trump initiates this, as he indicated in the tweet.
Explain.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

Explain.

Presidents can't recuse themselves.

The concept is just a clever deflection tactic.

Anything they initiate can be challenged in the Courts.

😁

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

Supposedly according to democratic party and their 3rd party it guys all the stuff wikileaks posted was from hacks of dnc servers done by Russians but when asked by fib to let them examine the servers the dnc said no and accepted the doc's word that Russia hacked them as fact even through it looks like the wikileaks info came from a dnc worker named Seth rich who was murdered.. The truth of it is this the democrats were found doing heinous cheap and the poo pooed it away by having their media say but we were hacked by nasty Russia and Trump was in bed with Russia over and over and guess what a lot of regular folk ignored the damning stuff in priestess emails and started thinking Trump is a Russian yes man.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Explain.

Using a public service in a personal entity. What Obama is being accused of here.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   

I'm not sure how you square that. How is he using a public service for personal gain here?

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Thats what they said when he first told everyone that the campaign was wiretapped.

Hows that hat taste?

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: NorthernLites

If Trump is tweeting it, then he already has enough evidence to prove it.

That is an amazing statement.

If it came out of a cows' ass then you know it tastes like pumpkin pie!

edit on 21-5-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Lots of people getting exceptionally nervous today I see.

Trembling

Shaking

Reactionated

Discombobulated

Frantic

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Explain.

If Trump "Demands" the FBI reveal a confidential informant involved in an ongoing investigation into whether or not the Trump Campaign conspired with a foreign government to influence a US Presidential Election?

It's like Trump is working for the Special Counsel's office to help them build an obstruction of justice case.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Yes, he is. But if you say it like that it sounds stupid. So you have to couch it in terms like "conflict of interest" or "self-serving" as though that's a valid reason not to investigate wrong-doing.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   
The Conflict of Interest was Sessions. Do we ALL now see why Sessions 'recused' himself? This way, when the SHTF he can come in and say he had NOTHING to do with the other investigation. There is no finger pointing.

Defend who you want but ONE thing is very very clear. The Obama Administration, not just Obama, used the Federal Government and its intel agencies to attempt to derail a presidential candidate. I don't care who the candidate was it is wrong. Those responsible need to be held accountable and REAL investigations need to be created.

I for one want to see this not to dismantle the O legacy but to bring law and order to the nation. This is some 3rd world dictator # that went on with the FBI, NSA and CIA....and the aholes still lost....

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Question:

Has this investigation actually stared or was it just another empty tweet???

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

It has been ordered by Rod Rosenstein, and the DOJ
has already issued a statement.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   
From where I sit, it appears the DNC attempted to manufacture a presidential election win, placing their candidate into the office. All this with the assistance of the DOJ, FBI CIA, NSA ,and mainstream media outlets.

Now, what does this process look like to you? It sure looks to me like a CIA led operation to topple a foreign government and place a puppet leader of their choosing into the highest office. The CIA has been doing this around the world since its inception. I guess now it was used by the previous administration against it's own country.

How can any red-blooded true American citizen see this and go along, or eve defend these actions is beyond me. This is not about left or right, or Democrat or Republican, this is about us as a nation being treated as a 3rd world country by it's own government!!!

edit on 5/21/2018 by Krakatoa because: Added the DOJ to the list, since Lynch met with the candidates husband (a former president) during this illegal process

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join