It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Demands Investigation into Obama Admin

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Sillyolme

If Obama did nothing wrong, then an investigation will turn up nothing, right?

So why panic over Trump investigating Obama?

The panic isnt that Trump might be investigating the previous administration, it’s that Trump is still breathing and still president, at the same time.

One must end for the left to quit sky-screaming....
edit on 2137x6721America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago5 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=23417666]NorthernLi

" The President Of The United States Demands Investigation into Obama Admin ""

Amended for Accurate Content *

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
It appears this will probably further the delay of the IG report.

Oh well

The massive IG Investigation results are being released in phases.

The easiest phase was McCabe. It came out first.

The next will be FBI-DOJ-MSM conspiring to help Hillary beat Trump. (That's done. Just waiting for FBI/DOJ to hide the good stuff, before public release.)

After that will be the report on how the FBI-DNI-DOJ-CIA-Hillary-Fusion GPS-State Dept-Russian Spy Steele-Mole Stephen Halper, et al, conspired to destroy candidate Trump and then conspired to have him removed, after becoming President Trump. (THIS NEEDS AT LEAST ONE SPECIAL PROSECUTOR. IT IS HUGE IN SCOPE!) The I.G. just started working on this part of the Investigation. Guess how long it will take that (relatively) small government department to finish?

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It may well be a ploy.

In due time Trump will figure it out right?

Wouldn't be ironic about the time that the Special Counsel
wraps up and cant charge Trump with a thing, then the IG report
will kick in and run through the election cycle?

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

It may well be a ploy.

In due time Trump will figure it out right?

Wouldn't be ironic about the time that the Special Counsel
wraps up and cant charge Trump with a thing, then the IG report
will kick in and run through the election cycle?

Bob Mueller told the President's attorneys that he will wrap up the Trump Collusion/Obstruction parts of his investigation before September 1st, and release his findings to Congress. The investigation into Russian Interference could continue on, Mueller said. (MSNBC nutjobs are besides themselves. "Unless Mueller verifies, Trump's lawyers are LYING!" They want the Trump investigation going right up to the Mid-Term elections.)

You're exactly right. What we will experience this Summer and Fall, are disclosure after disclosure of the illegal, unethical, anti-America things done by the Obama FBI-DOJ-DNI-CIA-Hillary, and others on the Left.

Only a major false-flag event (like WAR or another 9-11 tragedy) would push this Obama Admin exposure to the back burner.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   

I hope not but I also don't think so this time for a few reasons Care. Remember the newest Grassley letter from the last couple of days? Grassley really zeroed in on some things that directly put Rosenstein in a put-up-or-shut position legally. He's eventually going to have to answer and provide documentation.

Things are also coming to light from all different directions to bring a real "crossfire hurricane" on the deep state perps. Judge Ellis among those "things."

Not to mention the OIG report that's about to break---plus Halper's been named and that's illuminating and informing other investigative aspects.

It's also becoming obvious to the perps that one way or another the redacted coverup stuff will either have to be un-redacted to oversight or Trump will just declassify. Rosenstein can smell the smoke of that raging fire on the wind.

If Huber and Horowitz are deep state, then yeah, any chance for real justice is toast. But I think Rosey is having to give way to the realities that are forming.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Thank-you for reminding me of a few of the things going on behind the scenes, TG. It's unfortunate that my skepticism is increasing, but it's for good reason.

Have you ever looked at the case load that the Inspector General is saddled with? His department has 400 investigators. This is their current caseload of investigations. Link: oig.justice.gov... !!!!!

Special Counsel Mueller has a staff of 200, for just 3 investigations. (Trump Russia Collusion. Russia Interference. Obstruction of justice by Trump.)

Jeff Session's Prosecutor in Utah (John Huber) has been pre-occupied with busting a drug ring out there.
REF: www.ksl.com...

I'm sticking with my position that nothing less than a well-funded Team of Special Counsels (at least 2) will be able to get these potential crimes properly investigated and guilty people prosecuted, before any statute of limitations runs out. This is just too huge for an internal IG Dept and a single prosecutor in Utah, whose first obligation is to his state.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   
10 pages in, and the people that tell us everyday that if trump has nothing to hide he should welcome Muellers investigation still have nothing to say about why they shouldnt welcome this investigation into Obamas administration.

We have had them bring up trump[s draft status, his fat fingers, false stories by cnn saying trumps tweets today lied, and other fun arguments.

But a resounding total silence on why they dont feel the same way about Obamas admin (how if he is innocent he should not fear any investigation no matter how many trump supporters are doing it and how many decades back it goes) as they do about the trump investigation.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

You must've missed my post on the first page. I welcome all investigations into these corrupt politicians and would love for any of them to actually be held accountable for their actions, Trump most definitely included!

Now if Trump somehow manages for the DOJ to investigate Obama, I know he's doing it for his own selfish reasons but that aside, I still support it and as I said in my earlier post I hope that investigation continues on to Bush because the sooner POTUS and politicians are held accountable for their crimes the better! Maybe then Trump would actually be draining the swamp!

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

Hmmmm..this guy didn't the memo that in 1999 the powers of a special prosecutor were greatly curtailed. He probably confuses apples and oranges too

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
So according to trump supporters this investigation is totally legit and warranted yet the mueller investigation is a “with hunt”

Uh, yeah. Because this investigation is to expose what led to Mueller's witch hunt.

You're not really trying, are you?

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

No.
He was a Bernie Sanders supporter.

So were most of the Dem voters until Hillary stole the election from Bernie.
edit on 21-5-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: NorthernLites

Donald J. Trump ‏ Verified account @realDonaldTrump

I hereby demand, and will do so officially tomorrow, that the Department of Justice look into whether or not the FBI/DOJ infiltrated or surveilled the Trump Campaign for Political Purposes - and if any such demands or requests were made by people within the Obama Administration!

twitter.com...

ANNNNNDDDD....Thats ballgame folks!

If Trump is tweeting it, then he already has enough evidence to prove it.

Whats left of the Obama legacy will be completely destroyed and Democrats will be slaughtered in the midterms this fall.

Wow, this thread is triggering a lot of Dems! Mueller is in crash and burn mode. What will the Dems do then!!??

DoJ Confirms Inspector General Will Probe "Impropriety, Political Motivation" Of Obama FBI Spying On Trump

es·pi·o·nage

noun

the practice of spying or of using spies, typically by governments to obtain political and military information.

synonyms: spying, infiltration;

edit on 21-5-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 03:03 AM
link   

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Damn it's sad watching liberals grasp at straws. You can tell they are just about out of gas. Heck you couldn't PAY ME to be a liberal on an internet forum at this point. Though, sadly, I think the paid posters have got to be all that's left. The skeleton crew lol.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

It takes resolution and backbone.
Few conservatives have the mettle.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: 3n19m470

It takes resolution and backbone.
Few conservatives have the mettle.

A complete ignorance of the most basic facts is more like it.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: Grambler

You must've missed my post on the first page. I welcome all investigations into these corrupt politicians and would love for any of them to actually be held accountable for their actions, Trump most definitely included!

Now if Trump somehow manages for the DOJ to investigate Obama, I know he's doing it for his own selfish reasons but that aside, I still support it and as I said in my earlier post I hope that investigation continues on to Bush because the sooner POTUS and politicians are held accountable for their crimes the better! Maybe then Trump would actually be draining the swamp!

Great at least that is consistent.

I also would welcome investigations into anyone accused of a crime.

However, even though I do not like obama or Hillary etc., I would be against using trump paid for oppo research to get wiretaps on their associates phones. I would be against never ending open investigations form special counsels filled with trump supporters, or raids on their lawyers, etc.

I would be against intel people in charge senidng texts about how they hate Hillary or trump, and need insurance policies agaisnt them, etc.

In that same vein, I didnt mind an investigation into trump or russian collusion.

But the way it has been carried out and the incompentence or corruption of the intel community is a far bigger deal.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   

If Trump is tweeting it, then he already has enough evidence to prove it.

Thank you for the good laugh... made my morning.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: MRinder

originally posted by: NorthernLites

Barry, don't drop the soap.

Barry seems like the kind of guy that would drop the soap on purpose. Bare butt in the air, turning around with a sheepish grin and saying oops guys looks like I dropped my soap.

Ahhh you can always rely on the Trump supporters to keep the debate respectful, intelligent and mature.

The communist muslim Barry had 8 years to earn my respect, but he never even got close.

Communist or Muslim ... which one is he? So now he is a communist AND a muslim...

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join