It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thomas Townsend Brown

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Just out of curiousity....how many have heard of this guy. His name rang a bell, when I read it in DR's debate post, and I remembered he worked on anti-gravity propulsion, and rather successfully...

Well, it kick-started me into looking more closely at this guy, and I found something rather amazing. Apparently, he was also one of the founding members of NICAP. For those in the MJ-12 know, you'll know some of it's more prominent members, such as Hillenkoetter, Keyhoe, etc. He is also mentioned in connection with the Philladelphia Experiment, as it is known he worked with Einstein previously, and also was working at about the right places when this supposedly took place.

Amazing how some of the pieces fit together, isn't it? I'm wondering if the infiltration of NICAP was to directly thwart/commandeer Brown's antigravity research and use it for Majestic's purposes? I remember learning much of his experiments, but never this NICAP, or Philladelphia Experiment connection before....

www.soteria.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Check this thread out, this is where I posted a good deal of information on T. Townsend Brown, as well as Nikola Tesla (strange that all these people were somehow associated).

Also, do a google search on Project Winterhaven, which is the USAF project associated with T. Townsend Browns research, dedicated to the development of a mach 3+ antigrav drive fighter aircraft.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 07:18 PM
link   
also, you might want to take a look at the hunt for zero point energy by nick cook. it goes in depth into brown, as well as the whole antigravity subject.....good read.

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I will check them out. What I was really surprised about, was the NICAP and MJ-12 connection....that's what really threw me, and I've never heard of it before...

new topics

top topics

join