It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Query about the ‘Buffs’

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Does anybody know where I can find the rituals of the ‘Royal Antediluvian Order of Buffaloes’ online? I have searched long and hard and have found many websites on the ‘Buffs’ but so far I nothing containing the rituals themselves. Any help that you can give me will bee appreciated.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by pignut
Does anybody know where I can find the rituals of the ‘Royal Antediluvian Order of Buffaloes’ online? I have searched long and hard and have found many websites on the ‘Buffs’ but so far I nothing containing the rituals themselves. Any help that you can give me will bee appreciated.

I have several copies of various versions and degrees of the RAOB rituals in my library but have never seen it on-line.

Regards,

Senrak (ritual collector)

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by senrak

I have several copies of various versions and degrees of the RAOB rituals in my library but have never seen it on-line.

Regards,

Senrak (ritual collector)

Well that’s ok senrak books are just as good give me the title and the authors name and I may be able to acquire it. If you know of any books or websites that contain the rituals of the Loyal Order of Moose, Orange Institution, Foresters, Shepherds, Free Gardeners or Druids then please let me know what they are. I will welcome any assistance.

[edit on 20-2-2005 by pignut]

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Well that’s ok senrak books are just as good give me the title and the authors name and I may be able to acquire it. If you know of any books or websites that contain the rituals of the Loyal Order of Moose, Orange Institution, Foresters, Shepherds, Free Gardeners or Druids then please let me know what they are. I will welcome any assistance.

There won't be an author, since these are rituals that are "compiled" Below are a few listings from my ritual collection. Hope it helps.

Royal Antediluvian Order of Buffaloes: Rituals and Instructions
Grand Lodge of England

Ritual and Forms of Ceremonies of the Loyal Orange Institution of Ireland
Grand Lodge of Ireland, L.O.I.

Ritual of Intorduction to the Purple Order
Grand Lodge of Ireland, L.O.I.

Ritual of the Loyal Orange Institution of the U.S.A.: Forms and Ceremonies of the Orange Degree
Supreme Grand Lodge of the U.S.A., L.O.I.

Ritual of the Royal Arch Purple Marksman Degree of the Loyal Orange Institution of the U.S.A.
Supreme Grand Lodge of the U.S.A., L.O.I.

Ritual of the Loyal Order of Moose.
Supreme Lodge of the World, L.O.M.

Forms for the Opening and Closing Ceremonies Together With the Forms of Conferring the Ovates', Bards' and Druids' Degree, For The Use Of Subordinate Groves Of The United Ancient Order of Druids.
Printed by authority of the Supreme Grove, U.S.

Ritual of the Foresters of America.
Supreme Court, F of A.

Ritual of the Independent Order of Foresters
The Supreme Court, I.O.F.

Ritual of the Ancient Order of Foresters, Friendly & Benevolent Society
Executive Council, A.O.F.

Ritual and Ceremonies of the Canadian Order of Foresters

Ritual of the Ancient Order of Free Gardners.
Somerset Masters Lodge No. 3746

Ritual: Loyal Order of Ancient Shepherds, Ashton Unity

Regards

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
HI

I have no idea why a none member would want them but they do appear on ebay almost weekly

new topics

top topics

join