It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Investigating the "Lost 4th Pyramid" at Giza

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
a reply to: verschickter

Once you get into it it gets really good.

They explain how the Egyptians *must have* discovered the Meter and incorporated it into the pyramid, it goes into how Phi the Golden ratio is used in it's construction, and how all these megalithic sites around the world appear to form a clock or calendar system of some sort.

If they discovered the meter, why aren't any of their measuring rods (of which we have a number of examples) a meter long? Why aren't their mathematical textbooks giving measurements in meters and why don't their surveying instruments give measurements in meters?

In fact, when they're measuring the height of the Nile Floods (done by priests and possibly THE single most important measurement every year) why don't they do it in meters? The use of these Nilometers dates back 5,000 years (just before the pyramids) and not one of them uses metric: (Atlas Obscura article on them)

The way they show how all these sites worldwide align mathematically (and using Phi) is astounding and the conceptualization that these cultures organized together to achieve this global calender is utterly baffling in terms of our "accepted view of history".

What's astounding is how they manage to line up a small set of Sites That They Like (and completely ignore other megalithic sites... did you notice?) and do a "handwavium" on when they were constructed (really... did you check to see the dates?) and everyone goes along with the video (because it's a video) and doesn't bother to actually check.

...or check the math. Because it's math.
edit on 20-5-2018 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: muzzleflash

Have you not watched any of the dozen or so documentaries on the 4th pyramid ? Located on the plateau about 4-5 miles N. East of the G. P.?

Tons of photos, tours down in it, rubble etc... At least search documentaries out!

That's a different pyramid.

This one's claimed to be within hundreds of feet of the main 3.

4 to 5 miles away is a huge difference.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 02:31 AM
link   
This an interesting topic that I like to revisit every so often.
This 'supposed' 4th pyramid would not be connected to any star from the data I have gathered. It is supposed to be linked with Barnard's Loop. Some argue its a remnant of a supernova, the more professional data suggest it is a Nebula. The other "Orion-Land markers" Mexico, N.A., and China are said to have 4 pyramids on the grid. I don't know how true that is but that is what I have gathered. I love this topic.

Muzzle I remember presenting that same info years back just to be backed into a corner by the trolls, ahem I mean 'professionals'. Even if it isn't 'exact' it is very very impressive.
To my close minded brethren remember. The absence of evidence does not equal the evidence of absence. That doesn't mean we can just pull stuff out of thin air, but I think you catch my drift......

I just returned from like a 6-7 year break due to the non-sense and the sheer insolence purported by e-experts, e-archaeologist.......I just made a post a few days ago about something I saw. I thought I would check my fav forum out, and I see the same people here. The same people behaving in the same immature, condescending manner. LOL we are on a site where we discuss things that are abnormal but people insist on the prescribed explanation. That in itself is insanity unless they are being paid to do so........

Peace guys.
edit on 21-5-2018 by AKINOFTHEFIRSSTARS because: an addition.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Double Reply.
edit on 21-5-2018 by AKINOFTHEFIRSSTARS because: Double Reply

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: AKINOFTHEFIRSSTARS

This 'supposed' 4th pyramid ...

Some here might find this of interest:

Why Do Some People Think There Was a Lost "Black" Pyramid on the Giza Plateau?

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Khufu also has an own small satellite pyramid, between the GP and the three queens pyramids..this was found some years ago.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hooke

originally posted by: AKINOFTHEFIRSSTARS

This 'supposed' 4th pyramid ...

Some here might find this of interest:

Why Do Some People Think There Was a Lost "Black" Pyramid on the Giza Plateau?

Thank you for sharing that, it's a really interesting read. Appreciate it!

From the link:

As to the question of what this “Fourth Pyramid” was, I must concur with Col. Vyse, who in 1840 suggested that Norden has mistaken one of Menkaure’s satellite pyramids, the westernmost, for a fourth great pyramid. The ruined satellite pyramid, in the form of a step-pyramid, ends in a cube, while the easternmost one (opposite Menkaure’s northeast-facing corner) could be said to resemble rubble, the “great heap” Norden describes.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join