It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Investigating the "Lost 4th Pyramid" at Giza

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: muzzleflash

Cool huh??
Not really pyramids and not Orion's belt. Angle is off and so are the relative distances.

Maybe the stars's in Orion's belt have moved in those thousands of years between now and way back then.

"many people are unaware of the fact that the Descending Passage of the Great Pyramid pointed to the pole star Alpha Draconis, circa 2170-2144 BCE. This was the North Star at that point in time. No other star has aligned with the passage since then"

osr.org...

GIF images of the constellations. Looks like there is some slight movement in Orion's belt

www.halcyonmaps.com...

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

He was saying that the Philadelphia pyramids (in my bonus trivia post) don't match the Giza pyramids perfectly.

As you can see the angle is around 7 degrees off.
Lmao

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Please give it a chance it's interesting.

It is, by all means. To anyone that thinks this documentary hint´s on those "alien helicopters", "tanks" and "space-ships", they provide the explanation (broken off parts).

It´s really interesting and a good documentary. I recognize many sites that I´ve visited personally. I agree with many of those engineers, those stones were not hand-carved.

They had to have some guided tooling with very low tolerances in the bearing parts, otherwhise you can´t achieve that precision repeatedly over and over again.

I´m only 32 minutes in and I decided to watch it completely. I am curious if they will mention stone softening techniques. That could be one key component for the smooth surface, as stones will chip a certain way, depending on the grain size.

You don´t get around that without abrasive techniques such as sanding or stone softening. Not only for the statues but also the guiding tools.

It´s marvelous.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

Once you get into it it gets really good.

They explain how the Egyptians *must have* discovered the Meter and incorporated it into the pyramid, it goes into how Phi the Golden ratio is used in it's construction, and how all these megalithic sites around the world appear to form a clock or calendar system of some sort.

That's the last third of the documentary.

The way they show how all these sites worldwide align mathematically (and using Phi) is astounding and the conceptualization that these cultures organized together to achieve this global calender is utterly baffling in terms of our "accepted view of history".

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I got into that around 2008/2009 and I´m still searching for that email I sent a friend where I did a similar calculation how many stones per minute they would have had to carve over an amount of 20 years, I think it was around 2 minutes I calculated.

I guess it was on another account :-/

I also talked to someone having a PHD in Physics (University) back then, if that theory about the sliding elements in the entrance to the kings chamber could have acted as some sort of filter. We talked the whole night, nearly until sunrise. We were attending a class "release" party together they were having at my cabin in the woods.

I just presented him the idea and did some scribbeling on empty cigarette boxes and napkins and he was really interested. When I brought up the alleged quartz sand (don´t know if this is true) under and above the kings chamber and the resonating part, we were already trying to come up with experiments to test this.

Always making sure to mention this is based on the info I relayed to him to be the actual case (the underground chamber, the river, the accoustic filters, maybe some sort of helmholz resonators, the quartz-sand, the alleged A-tone when you strike the rock inside the chamber).

I don´t want to make it appear I believe it was some sort of power plant, just wanted to relay this conversation.

Here is the fuss we modern humans make about removing a 90t "findling", just to give a comparison how difficult this must have been back then. Notice the precautions against ground compression...

And they did it on sand.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   

The Great Pyramid’s elevation encodes three of the most important constants in mathematics: π, Φ, and e. The slope angle of 51°51’ (51.85° in decimal form) comes from measurements taken off the remaining casing stones, according to detailed survey data from Flinders Petrie and J.H. Cole .

4 x 51.85° / 76.30° = e (99.998%)
tan 51.85° = 4 / π (99.99%)
cos 51.85° = 1 / Φ (99.95%)
sin 51.85° = 4 / πΦ (99.94%)

The constant e, known as Euler’s number, wasn’t discovered until 1618. Consider the possibility that this was merely rediscovery. We are generally so accepting of the myth of linear progress that it is easy to forget that sometimes knowledge is lost and not rediscovered for a very long time, if ever. For example, it has been said that the plumbing system in the palace of Knossos, Crete built in 1900 BCE wasn’t matched until circa 1900 CE in England.

It squares the circle and way way more craziness.

You gotta read this webpage if you wanna learn more fun amazing Great Pyramid math secrets::

Mathematical Encoding in the Great Pyramid

This stuff gets deep.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Sorry for double post.

Somewhere I got a huge PDF with dozens of ancient pyramid related texts and their translations, I do not have access to those harddrives currently where I suspect them to be saved on.

If anyone has that PDF, it´s in the 3 digit Mbyte region (I downloaded it myself somewhere), could you make it available? Note: There also was something about russian pyramids made of polymer in it, so don´t take everything as the truth or granted/established in there, but it´s a nice source of info about pyramids in general.

I also did some tests with paper pyramids, copper back then around that time but never got the results I was promised. So I lost interest in it, over time.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Yes, I´m currently searching for that site from 2008/09. It had a worldmap and 3D models with other pyramid sites and golden ratio etc. Blue background in most of those 3D drawings, that´s all I remember. Yellow lines?

Took it with a grain of salt of course and I never verified the data myself.

But now I´m drifting off, want to watch the rest of that documentary

See you later

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   

The docu has the 3d maps showing angles n everything in the last third of it.

I'll try to find a good website with the info and link it when I do.

Check this out (from link above):

Around the time of my birth, writer and deep-thinker John Michell rediscovered that the Great Pyramid’s elevation geometry encodes the true proportions of the Moon and Earth. This is evident when you bring these two bodies together such that the Moon is tangent to Earth’s surface. The tip of the shaded pyramid diagrammed below is at the center of the Moon and the base of the pyramid runs along Earth’s equator.

I have illustrated this relationship and added relevant dimensions. It turns out that the combined mean diameters of Moon and Earth measure 10080 miles (99.96% accurate according to NASA).

The tip of the Great Pyramid is the exact Center of the Moon - and the base of the Great Pyramid. Is the exact Diameter of Earth at Equator!!

How'd they do that??

Phage are you there? That's freakin cool huh??

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   

This next image depicts a single inscribed circle having a diameter of 365.242 feet inside the pyramid’s elevation that echoes Earth’s tropical year of 365.242 days. The circle’s exact diameter is 2.2 feet longer than this measurement, but this small delta might reference the Earth’s atmosphere, which is like an onionskin at this scale, roughly equaling the thickness of the diagram’s lines.

So a circle inside the G Pyramid = 365.242 ft in diameter.... It's crazy...

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I hope you're double checking all this.
If anything is wrong please make corrections.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   
-> Holy # it angers me what they did to that capstone!!
-> That´s the typical egypt mindset showing.

WHY would they do this if not for

a) their twisted sense of how to fix stuff (you should visit an egyptian construction site or the finished endproduct so know what I´m talking about). Dilettants everywhere.

b) Obfuscating history.

One of those two, it is.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I'm not sure of the point that's supposed to make but I think you're using the word exact pretty loosely.

First start with the obvious. A triangle with base of 7,920 and equal base angles of 51º51' has a height of 5041.
keisan.casio.com...

So that means with the base at the equator, the tip will be 1,081 miles "above" the circle of the Earth; 5041-7920/2
The diameter of the Moon is given as 2160. Half of that is 1,080. So, not exact.

But the Moon's diameter is not 2,160. And the Earth's diameter is not 7,920 across the equator or the poles.

So...round them numbers but don't call it exact if you do. And if you're rounding, make sure you do it consistently.

edit on 5/19/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Just another comment of mine:

Those straight lines and distances measured on flat projected maps...

en.wikipedia.org...

Just found some errors...

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   

So a circle inside the G Pyramid = 365.242 ft in diameter.... It's crazy...

That one's a little to vague to figure out what is being talked about. What is the measurement of the base of the triangle?

And, of course the ancient Egyptians used feet as a measurement. Everybody knows that.

edit on 5/19/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   
My summary of this documentary is that it´s good and thought provoking, but I think a bit less drama (can´t find a word that fit´s better, sorry) would be better.

There was less that I did not know but some things were new to me, like the lightspeed number "hidden". Have to check on some of those alleged facts but overall, it´s a very good summary and starting point about math in the Great Pryramid of Giza and the whole plateau.

a reply to: Phage
Phage, I know you are a die-hard sceptic but you should take a look at all those coincidences. Take a look around the 1:30:00 mark. All those coincidences? A bit too many to call it coincidence.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 12:03 AM
link   

and I want to know if there was really a 4th Pyramid at Giza that was destroyed

I wouldn't be surprised if there had been many other pyramids that were dismantled or destroyed throughout the ages.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash Question in your section 3 the bottom photo is showing what looks like 2 representations of the sphinx? what can you tell me about the origins of this picture? I find it intriguing as I have heard rumours of a lost sphinx and seeing 2 represented in that picture makes me go hmmmm

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Have you not watched any of the dozen or so documentaries on the 4th pyramid ? Located on the plateau about 4-5 miles N. East of the G. P.?

Tons of photos, tours down in it, rubble etc... At least search documentaries out!
edit on 20-5-2018 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   

I agree with all the other scholars that it's most likely the Queen's pyramid in the illustrations... the reason being that another full-sized pyramid was NOT noted by Napoleon's scientific expedition that took place a mere 50 years later, and they combed the place pretty thoroughly.

Additionally, we don't see any traces of the support structures that would indicate another full-sized pyramid. While someone might have removed the pyramid, the base and interior structures would still be findable (see Djedefre's pyramid.) Each had its own surrounding walls and temples (the queens' pyramids did not have individual temples)

The other possible contender would be Djedefre's pyramid, but that one was unfinished.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join