It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYT: Gulf States Offered Trump Election Help, Erik Prince Lied to Congress

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: underwerks

If they have evidence... charge him, but lets stop pretending this "investigation" is anything more than what it is.. political theater to placate the masses.

(yes the same as the republican investigations of Hillary)

No matter what they find no charges will be filed against anyone that matters, some low level flunky will go to jail and everyone will declare victory.

I actually kind of agree with you here. Trump is pretty much interchangeable with Hillary in every way that matters, and I doubt their masters will let anything happen to him.

I hope his dirt gets brought to light, but I’m not betting on it. It’s fun to watch though.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
Well damn...this thread got shut down might fast.

Well done, sir.

Long time members are fully aware of these techniques:

The Gentleperson's Guide To Forum Spies

But then seven or eight people get together, flood the thread with a number of these techniques in order to bury the truth... and then one goes, "Damn, we did a good job, we shut this down fast."

Well done, sir... well done.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron

Well done, sir.

But then seven or eight people get together, flood the thread with a number of these techniques in order to bury the truth... and then one goes, "Damn, we did a good job, we shut this down fast."

Yes that must be it, forum spies, lmfao, right 😒

The ridiculousness portrayed by the rabid left never ceases to amaze me.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

Well done, sir.

If it walks like a duck...

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

Well done, sir.

I am not on the left, nor the right. I just abhor lies and hypocrisy.

If only we all did.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

So the Russian collusion narrative got no traction. Now it’s the Gulf States. Next it will be the Intergalactic Confederation who swung the election, which is the most believable. Lord give me the strength.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Believe it or not, Trump could be beholden to more than one country. And more foreign interests
That could be but OP is going to have to do some fancy juggling between the old Russian Russian narrative and this new one . Maybe he should create a new thread showing us all how it all fits nicely into his power point presentation . I am sure both narrative's are vague enough and flexible enough to pull it off .

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   
If there's a "there" there it's pretty hard to find. Sounds like the usual politics and Don wasn't interested.

The "sourcing" was, as usual, "somebody said.'

Further, Iran isn't our friend and since they've vowed to annihilate Israel I'm finding it hard to fault Israel for working up plots against them.

Did Erik Prince lie to Congress? Who hasn't seems to be the better question. Difference is there's no conclusive proof about Prince while folk like Comey have removed all doubt.

Another desperate and blind reach into the poisionous make-believe grab bag that is the New York Times.

edit on 19-5-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Oh, this proves Trump has a sign on his back saying, FOR SALE

Why do all these foreign nefarious groups along with usually local corrupt people like Prince and Trump's son associate with these foreign nationals looking for influence?

Influence peddling…

They are not altruistically supporting Trump because he's a good guy. He's NOT a good guy. He's a corrupt liar and deceiver by empirical reality.

They want something and they’re getting it now.

As usual, good OP, AD

edit on 19-5-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Oh, this proves Trump has a sign on his back saying, FOR SALE

Just like the Clinton Foundation donations from Arab States !!

10's of millions !!

🍖🛰

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Nvm.

edit on 5/19/2018 by japhrimu because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Just like the Clinton Foundation donations from Arab States !! 10's of millions !!
Don't forget Canada with 30 million and the Auzies with a bunch of bucks as well .

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Just like the Clinton Foundation donations from Arab States !! 10's of millions !!

Didn’t your early mentors ever tell you, two wrongs don’t make a right?

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Who is in the wrong ...The ones doing the bribing or attempting to bribe or the ones who took the money ?

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   

There's no conversation to be had anymore.

There's just sides.

To you posting a NYT article is for someone else to post yournewswire or gatewaypundit.

No sources are biased. Its all just f#n manipulation.

Glenn pretty much nailed it.

Trump 2020.

MAGA!.

.. Man that must touch some people the wrong way

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

One proven wrong makes the other a myth.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   
More

The August meeting reported by the Times was not previously known to the public.
Nader became a close ally of Trump officials.
He met frequently with Kushner, the president’s son-in-law and senior adviser, and Michael Flynn, who would become Trump’s first national security adviser.

Trump has closely aligned himself with Israel, Saudi Arabia and the UAE. His first foreign trip was to Riyadh.
Last year, Trump embraced a Saudi-led blockade against Qatar, a key US ally, against the counsel of his foreign policy advisers.

Recently, the president withdrew from the Iran nuclear deal – a move championed by Israel, Saudi Arabia and the UAE.

Sleazy Donald Trump, the compromised president
A legacy in the making !

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Aside from someone lying to Congress ( which is meaningless given everyone from Lois Lerner to James Comey have, without consequence ), can you help me understand specifically what is unlawful about this event? Does it violate campaign finance laws under the FEC guidelines?

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   

But why would anyone meet with Eric Prince anyway? This guy is the scumbag of the scumbags... with deep Deep State ties. Why would the Trump family even have dealings with him?

How many times has Blackwater had to change names to avoid public backlash for collateral damage (murder)? And their ties with the CIA? And getting purchased/hired by Monsanto?

Throughout the mid to late-aught’s, the private military contractor, Blackwater, became a go-to firm for the CIA, State Department, and Department of Defense for everything from military operations in Iraq to ad-hoc law enforcement during Hurricane Katrina.

Unsurprisingly, Blackwater developed a comfortable relationship with the CIA, through which most of its larger contracts were acquired. It even created a price sheet for CIA services its multinational, private-sector clients might desire, like setting up safe houses anywhere in the world, or having CIA operatives represent your interests in front of national decision makers.

Monsanto Blackwater Connection

On September 3 the New York Times reported that Blackwater had "created a web of more than 30 shell companies or subsidiaries in part to obtain millions of dollars in American government contracts after the security company came under intense criticism for reckless conduct in Iraq."

The coordinator of Blackwater’s covert CIA business, former CIA paramilitary officer Enrique "Ric" Prado, set up a global network of foreign operatives, offering their "deniability" as a "big plus" for potential Blackwater customers, according to company documents. The CIA has long used proxy forces to carry out extralegal actions or to shield US government involvement in unsavory operations from scrutiny. In some cases, these "deniable" foreign forces don’t even know who they are working for. Prado and Prince built up a network of such foreigners while Blackwater was at the center of the CIA’s assassination program, beginning in 2004.

Blackwater's Black Ops

This guys is as swampy as it gets. This is as deep state as it gets. You want to put the tinfoil hat on; he or his people were probably the people to call for all those 37 Clinton murders.

Why are the Trumps dealing with this Deep State?

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: UKTruth

Again, how is that you are able to disregard the basic facts here?

The meeting occurred. That's been confirmed by no less than Donald Trump Jr through his lawyer. Furthermore, it's absurdly obvious that Erik Prince lied to Congress.

I didn't say that the Trump campaign "colluded" with Saudi Arabia or UAE but an offer was quite clearly presented. Your reluctance to acknowledge those things doesn't really have anything to do with anything.

I know that you don't care. Why bother posting just to to tell me? Oh, I know why, it's because I presented uncomfortable facts that can't be refuted with opinions.

No ones denying anything, what we are all denying is that this means anything.

The meeting happened and nothing came of it.
This is a news worthy story when you have evidence something DID come from it.
Till then may as well have the headline “a Meeting happened but nothing happened at that meeting”

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join