It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy theories that DO NOT follow the money..

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I really have a problem with Conspiracy theories that DO NOT follow the money.. conspiracies without a tangible motivation so they have to be couched in some intangible bad guy or motivation.. like control or Satan worship..

Like everyone else here. I am a big fan of conspiracy theories. I play the sceptic more often than not, but love to hear and dissect them to see if they logically add up...and “add up “ is a good term to use, because if a conspiracy theory is true you can believe it would have to profit those orchestrating it.

For example: W. Bush lied about WMD’s to give Halliburton the multi-billion dollar rebuild contract for Iraq.

We know Bush and his VP were both owners in Halliburton..

We know bush lied about WMD’s ..

We know Halliburton was given the rebuild contract.

Follow the money and it is easy to establish that key members of the bush administration GREATLY profited from the invasion of Iraq.

1+1=2

Right or wrong at least it adds up.

What I DO NOT understand though is all these conspiracy theories that are not based on profit. Conspiracies that would cost more to orchestrate and maintain than they would ever make back.. or at least to where the profit margins is less than if you bought a chain of Applebee’s instead lol..

Conspiracies where there is no corporate interests donating billions of dollars to effect legislation. Yet supposedly the government is out to do something nefarious ,just for the sake of being nefarious.

For example : Man made global warming..

There are actually 2 conspiracies here..

1. corporate interests are buying off a small percentage of scientists to muddy the waters around climate change, and stop any increase in regulation.

There are absolutely corporate interests who profit off of deregulation that donate billions of dollars to stop those regulations. That shouldn’t be news to anyone..

2. I have no idea who..George soros, maybe the illuminati have bought off the vast majority of the media and scientists to fabricate man made global warming for”control”?? Maybe a carbon tax that never took place and wouldn’t even come close to breaking even with the cost of orchestrating the whole thing,?!?!

1+1= -3... I guess..

There are countless other conspiracies that follow the same mold.

There is no group donating billions of dollars to effect legislation on the issue..

There is no perceivable way to profit off the issue on top of what you already would have to spend orchestrating it..

A) “they are coming to get your guns!”

Doing door to door confiscating all the guns wouldn’t be profitable..

There are not oodles of corporations donating billions of dolLars for gun control...mainly because it would cost billions not make billions..

B) they are trying to feminize all the men..

So who is paying billions of dollars for that?!?! Lol?!?!

C) PC/SJW conspiracies..

So how is that profitable??? Lol

Conclusion:

So since we know corporations are donating millions of dollars to effect legislation. Why do people believe all of these vast conspiracies that wouldn’t profit anyone??

So politicians are turning down big oil and big pharma money for no other reason than to push some not for profit issue?!?!

Since when does that ever happen lol???

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Well we can make conspiracies like who was really in Moscow with peeing hookers to defile Obama.

It wasn't Trump.

I think it was Bill Clinton.

Follow his U1 money and his speaking fees in Russia and BINGO !!

That "Dossier" was based on facts from Bill Clinton's escapades.

Now we know.

🎁🇷🇺

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure no one even knows what you're talking about anymore

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Not everyone can read..

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Exactly... my point..

Taking nonesense you just made up , that doesnt even have a tanigible motivation..

Where no one is paying millions of dollars to effect legislation, but countless people buy the nonsense hook line and sinker..

It’s propaganda meant for stupid people, yet some just revel in the idiocracy of it all..

Pizzagate heard!

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   
You forgot to include Nancy Pelosi if we are following the money.

How did she get so rich being a lifelong public servant? Way more wealth than any government position would provide.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

Probably the same way every long term politician gets rich..

Name one long term politician that did not leave officers be rich??

Pay for play , and insider trading are legal for our politicians..

That’s not a DNC issue..

Or a Nancy Pelosi issue..

It is a broken government issue..

One that the conservatives champion since citizen’s United is a conservative policy. Championed by conservative Republicans..

Me thinks your on the wrong side of the fence if you think people buying off politicians is a bad thing..

Because the gop pretends like it is a good thing.. he’ll it is in their party platform.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Oh but there was motivation and intent too.

The Clintons lost big money in 2008.

Remember ?

🤵🙍

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   

You don't need to conspire to make money when you own the printing press.

What is money? Today, it is a system of credits and debits issued by international bankers. It has no real intrinsic value. The demand for this "money" is artificially created through taxation. Governments force you to pay taxes, and to pay those taxes you need the "coin of the realm." Federal Reserve Notes, in the case of the US. The only real trick is to maintain the demand. If you work, you're taxed on that. If you own property, you're taxed on that. Taxes force you to give your wealth and the fruits of your labor to the banks, and that is debt slavery.

When you tack on interest for the creation of this artificial money, you create a situation where the debt can never be paid. Not only are you a debt slave, but so are your descendants. As long as we have central banks, we are born slaves.

But just like the antebellum South, there are different classes of slaves. The more of this money you have, the higher your station. But that still doesn't protect you if you incur the wrath of the masters.

Yes, some people conspire to make money. Of course, banks don't. Banks conspire to use the money they created to control governments. Governments conspire to use taxes to control resources and people. The big conspiracies are about control. The second-rate conspiracies are about money.

Take global warming and carbon taxes, for example. If there was a real, serious, threat to the environment, governments wouldn't be talking about raising tax money to deal with it. They would simply devote whatever resources are necessary to deal with the problem. If they needed money, they could either reallocate existing tax money to the problem, or they could just have the banks "print" as much as needed. Taxes would only be needed to control existing resources and behaviors.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Global Warmer/Climate Change are a really interesting conspiracy. On one hand Global Warming is used as a way to launder money in and out of international banks, while people are watching but don't know what's going on. Climate Change on the other hand is real, but some less then honest scientists are using it to scare their way into a cash cow that comes with the "research" that is needed to prevent it.

If you follow the money, then you need to start at one path and follow only that path to see where it leads. The issue is that when many people start down one path, they end up at the tail of the other path, and the end results are nonsense.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Lost big money so they did what???

Opened an elite pedo ring in a pizza shop??

Started giving speeches for 300k a pop???

Oh never mind.. didn’t notice who I was replying to..

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Maybe they are now investing in 'the long con'?

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

B) they are trying to feminize all the men..

Ask yourself what the long term goal of this could be and compare THAT to the globalist agenda.

Feminization of men via toxins from plastics, etc., = lowered sperm count and infertility.

Lowered sperm count/infertility = fewer babies being born.

That in turn leads to... lowering of the population.

There doesn't necessarily have to be $$$ for every action if the action itself fits into the long term goals.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

I agree with the first part completely, but I come to kinda the opposite conclusion...

Imho and I think just logically either “all the government, media, exc are in some vast interconnected illuminati type conspiracy” or there are tax scams..

You can’t have both.. because if all the government is “in on it”.then they could just print more money.. there would be no need for a tax scam..

So since we know there are tax scams. That means that “all” or most of the government are not “in on it”.

That means rather than one illuminati type group running things. There are thousands of groups all competing for dominance ..

Without one group running things it is logistically impossible to payoff 95% of the worlds scientists to lie for you...

Without one group running the media it is impossible for all the media sources to be out to get the gop..

911 couldn’t be an inside job, Without a large chUnks of multiple military sectors being involved..

I see things done for tax scams or money that require the whole government to be in on it nonsensical..
Because as you mentioned. They could just turn the printers on on a holiday weekend..no false flag required.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Subrosabelow

Excellent example...

Who directly profits off fewer babies being born???

And not just Profits, but profits enough to invest billions of dollars attempting to address it???

No one..

who profits off more babies being born??

Johnson and Jonson, pampers, Huggies , semalac, exc, exc, exc..

All of which have lobbyists spending billions to effect legislation..

So how much sense does a vast

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

I agree with the first part completely, but I come to kinda the opposite conclusion...

Imho and I think just logically either “all the government, media, exc are in some vast interconnected illuminati type conspiracy” or there are tax scams..

You can’t have both.. because if all the government is “in on it”.then they could just print more money.. there would be no need for a tax scam..

So since we know there are tax scams. That means that “all” or most of the government are not “in on it”.

That means rather than one illuminati type group running things. There are thousands of groups all competing for dominance ..

Without one group running things it is logistically impossible to payoff 95% of the worlds scientists to lie for you...

Without one group running the media it is impossible for all the media sources to be out to get the gop..

911 couldn’t be an inside job, Without a large chUnks of multiple military sectors being involved..

I see things done for tax scams or money that require the whole government to be in on it nonsensical..
Because as you mentioned. They could just turn the printers on on a holiday weekend..no false flag required.

You don't have to payoff the scientist directly... you just create an environment where it is financially beneficial for scientist to tow the line. For example, if you want a research grant, it better be supporting global warming. You create an atmosphere that doesn't allow dissenting thought.

Things like 911 could be a conspiracy in that government allowed it to happen.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

A) Yea.. right..

And the smartest people on the planet (scientists) just accidentally wouldn’t notice..

You know.. the people who find answers to the mysteries of the universe...

It just happens right under their nose ..

And that makes sense... because it’s not like it is a contentious issue with countless conspiracy theories about it being a fraud, in mainstream circulation..

Most scientists will never even hear the denier side of things.. it’s not like they have open debates debunking deniers.. constantly..

B) 911 being allowed to happen is absolutely a fair conspiracy to speculate..

However, that is not the 911 truther position , now is it??

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   

People behind the scenes with power and money and big agendas don't always measure the value of their goals in money. It could be in consolidating the losses of power by the citizens they are after. What better way to fuel their own sense of superiority? The people that belong to CFR, attend Bilderberg, and other niche groups are quite pompous and arrogant, much like many politicians. Money isn't always the driving force behind the motivations to do things.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Excellent example... Who directly profits off fewer babies being born??? And not just Profits, but profits enough to invest billions of dollars attempting to address it???

I might get burned for this but it just popped into my head.

Who would profit? Muslims. Maybe not monetarily, but pretty sure it has been shown that Muslims are having far more children than say Christians. Now if the fewer babies being born were aimed more towards Christians, perhaps in several generations Muslims could theoretically start to control American Governments.

Not saying that is the case, It could be said exactly opposite, to limit the outbirthing of Muslim babies compared to Christian.

So profits wouldnt necessarily have to be monetary. But I do get your point. A conspiracy to collude with Russia to get Trump elected, who would profit? Russians and Trumps... Conspiracy to fake the moon landing? who would profit? Really who? compared to what it would cost and the number of people involved?

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 05:34 AM
link   

MICE - explains most things

money

ideology

conceience

ego

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join