It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meghan's Wedding Dress Cost £200,000. Yes You Read That Right.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Wedding?

I was too busy watching live streams of Kilauea fissures merging and creating amazing night time scenes across the landscape on youtube, and somehow I completely missed the entire royal shebang.

Shame really, seems I missed out on seeing some rich people being rich for nothing more than being born snobs. Oh well, maybe next time.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: DBCowboy

Stupid princess probably didn't have a coupon!

She's the Duchess of Sussex, not a Princess.

Call me English but what else do you really call someone who just married a Prince?

A Duchess. She was given that title today. Kate is also Duchess, not Princess, despite the headlines that scream PRINCESS KATE everywhere you look. The children will probably be Prince and Princess, if the Queen wants.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: SummerRain
Wedding?

I was too busy watching live streams of Kilauea fissures merging and creating amazing night time scenes across the landscape on youtube, and somehow I completely missed the entire royal shebang.

Shame really, seems I missed out on seeing some rich people being rich for nothing more than being born snobs. Oh well, maybe next time.

The lava was likely a lot more exciting.
I mostly watched to see the castle. I like castles but not because they’re royal. I just appreciate the old architecture. I do miss my honeland for that aspect. I’m a lover of stone, that’s why I also enjoy the volcanic activity

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 04:45 AM
link   
The Royals

What is there to say really? It takes some very old-school thinking to justify any of this...
Both my Mother ans sister shed a tear watching the wedding, I fear it's created to play on primal human emotion more than anything else.

The British put my ancestors in concentration camps?
I'm just baffled to be honest... How do they pull this off??

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

I was thinking of buying a Foo Fighters' T-shirt for five bucks, but queenie said it looked uncouth so she had it embroided with pink diamonds and fragments of moon rock, my only job was to scoop up her Corgi's feces.

Isn't marriage supposed to be about...I dunno...love and commitment? sure the day is all about the bride but really? my friend got married at the beach and the whole ceremony would've cost about five large. But it's typical of the Royals, they need to stay relevant somehow because they do nothing-show up here, pretend to care about a cause there-the commonwealth is over Britain and no amount of royal weddings, birthdays or knighthoods will save them from losing their self imposed superiority.

I wish the couple all the best, but opulence will not bring back their fallen kingdom.

edit on 20-5-2018 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ameilia
... not Princess, despite the headlines that scream PRINCESS KATE everywhere you look.

You are born a prince, or princess. You don't just become one. Kate ain't a princess, and nor is Meghan. The children of Harry and Meghan will be prince/princess.

Even Lady Diana was not a princess, although confusingly her title contained the word princess. Well, confusing for people who don't understand these things.
edit on 20/5/2018 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join