It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Senator MARK WARNER Tells the DOJ-FBI to Fight Congressional Oversight.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: carewemust

What he's sayin g is that, yes, Obama's administration did illegal things, he just doesn't want anyone to have the evidence.

And most likely, Warner was involved.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Letter from Charles Grassley to Rod Rosenstein dated May 17th.

Grassley Sentate.Gov

Grassley asks again if Rosenstien granted unlimited FISA authority to Mueller.

Something is up!

Good find! It seems that a lot is going on behind the scenes right now! You should have heard how frustrated the CNN reporters were today, over not getting their usual "leaks" from their "trusted sources", LOL.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Isn't this blatant obstruction of Justice? Is it also not against the law? Why are they not holding him to task?

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: Sillyolme

So you're alright with an intelligence apparatus that is without supervision?

So you are alright with a publicly known fake news site (conservativetreehouse) telling you how to think?

Or you OK with GOP in congress demanding DOJ/FBI sources be revealed in an ongoing investigation into the leader of their party?

Yes. It is illegal. They can conduct "oversight" at the conclusion of the investigation.

Trumpites in congress are not running the FBI, thank God.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

U.S. Senator MARK WARNER ..... taking one for team Treason I see

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

U.S. Senator MARK WARNER ..... taking one for team Treason I see

Senator Mark Warner, the top Democrat on the Senate Intelligence Committee, warned Republicans Friday that unmasking an FBI mole who fed information to the Russia probe would be “potentially illegally.”

"It would be at best irresponsible, and at worst potentially illegal, for members of Congress to use their positions to learn the identity of an FBI source for the purpose of undermining the ongoing investigation into Russian interference in our election," said Warner.

www.newsweek.com...

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Fruit of the poisonous trees

😁📯

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

😁📯

Mark Warner is going off the rails again today, because President Trump is inviting Putin to the USA ahead of the Mid-Term elections.

Maybe Putin will raise his hand and make all the voting machines vote Republican?

This guy Warner is GUILTY OF SOMETHING. He's too loud and over-reactive.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: xuenchen

😁📯

Mark Warner is going off the rails again today, because President Trump is inviting Putin to the USA ahead of the Mid-Term elections.

Maybe Putin will raise his hand and make all the voting machines vote Republican?

This guy Warner is GUILTY OF SOMETHING. He's too loud and over-reactive.

Just like John Brennan. He's protesting way too loudly.

Maybe we should see if Warner has done any business with Russia or Russians, because he seems to be afraid of something getting out.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

It's reported that he was a major conduit (leaker and mule) between Obama's DOJ and the Press. He may have been involved in the Russia/Dossier transfer too.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

He's gearing up for a Presidential run. It's always been his goal. Unfortunately that's making him become more in line with the establishment DNC. When he was governor of Virginia he was pretty middle of the road and we were the only state with a surplus.

I actually think he could be the Dems best shot at beating Trump if he would stop mimicking the same party line every other candidate will be. Much like Trump he is a successful businessman (he's currently the richest member of Congress) but presents a more level-headed personality. So there's the possibility that he could draw in people that voted for Trump but are now tired of his baggage.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   

It's reported that he was a major conduit (leaker and mule) between Obama's DOJ and the Press. He may have been involved in the Russia/Dossier transfer too.

In that case, he has exposure to charges of leaking restricted information, likely some kind of criminal conspiracy (if he was involved in Steele dossier debacle), and possibly even a civil defamation lawsuit from Trump and others. (If he had any input into the dossier's claims, he won't be able to hide behind his senate seat because he would not have been acting in any kind of official capacity.)
edit on 20-7-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Telling me how to think?

They can do that all they want, no one says I have to listen. Oddly enough, my parents used to tell me how to think, too...think for myself--caused some ruckus way back in the day.

Websites can tell me how to think, how to act, how to dress, whatever...I'm not required to listen, I can even ignore 'em, which is usually what I do.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

In that case, he has exposure to charges of leaking restricted information, likely some kind of criminal conspiracy (if he was involved in Steele dossier debacle), and possibly even a civil defamation lawsuit from Trump and others. (If he had any input into the dossier's claims, he won't be able to hide behind his senate seat because he would not have been acting in any kind of official capacity.)

Every day, new dirt is being revealed about Senator Mark Warner...and others. Warner needs to have his security clearance revoked, along with former Obama admin officials. Investigators are learning that Warner's in deep, with regards to the deep-state coupe attempt against President Trump.

Meanwhile, after March 17th, 2017, Senate Intelligence Chairman Mark Warner also knew the substance of the Carter Page application as it was distributed to his committee. Yet he too continued to push a narrative what was fundamentally different from the first-hand information he reviewed.

We always knew Warner held a conflict; however, we had no idea the scope of the conflict he was concealing. Consider this statement from May of this year:

According to Mark Warner, it would be “irresponsible” and “potentially illegal” for congressional oversight to keep demanding records from the FBI and DOJ about their spying and surveillance activity against the campaign of Donald Trump… wait, what?

Senator Mark Warner was caught text messaging with DC Lawyer Adam Waldman in the spring of 2017 (his first assignment). Waldman was the lawyer for the interests of Christopher Steele – the author of the dossier. Warner was doing this at exactly the same time he was requesting and receiving the Carter Page FISA application.
More at: theconservativetreehouse.com... orter-ali-watkins/#more-152076

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join