It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Noose tightens around Roger Stone

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
I don;t get it - a noose around his neck for saying he spoke to Guccifer 2 and Assange, and then saying he didn't?
Is that a hanging offence , then?

Liberals are bizarre folk.

Perhaps a liberal, in a rare moment of clarity in between TDS seizures, could explain what exactly is the crime here?

The Progressives demand blood from their opponents for their political views. It's a disturbing trend. If they could, they would put them in re-education camps".

Hopefully the IG Report will expand some of their minds.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

You didn't get the joke, it's alright.

It was kind of a test, I know your name says UK but I don't know where you live or where you work, or who you are. As Sillyolme said, it's an American thing.

And please, do feel free to correct me when I contradict myself, I'll keep doing the same when I see it.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron

It was kind of a test, I know your name says UK but I don't know where you live or where you work, or who you are. As Sillyolme said, it's an American thing.

And please, do feel free to correct me when I contradict myself, I'll keep doing the same when I see it.

No problem. Hopefully, a new word has been added to your vocabulary. Always pleased to be of service.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron

No problem. Hopefully, a new word has been added to your vocabulary. Always pleased to be of service.

Makes no sense what you said, maybe you'd like to translate it? Poor attempt at being facetious?

First time in my life I've had someone use a word, incorrectly, get corrected on it and then they act as if they taught someone else a word. It's a strange world. *shakes head*
edit on 20-5-2018 by Kharron because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

Like I said:

Anosognosia, also called "lack of insight," is a symptom of severe mental illness experienced by some that impairs a person's ability to understand and perceive his or her illness. It is the single largest reason why people with schizophrenia or bipolar disorder refuse medications or do not seek treatment.

You were wrong and didn't even bother to do any checking before blurting.

I hope you learned two things today. 1. Don't get in over your head. 2. A new word.

I suspect you'll struggle to take it on the chin and would rather entrench yourself, so I'll leave you with the lesson given and you can go from there.

edit on 20/5/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Like I said:

Anosognosia, also called "lack of insight," is a symptom of severe mental illness experienced by some that impairs a person's ability to understand and perceive his or her illness. It is the single largest reason why people with schizophrenia or bipolar disorder refuse medications or do not seek treatment.

You were wrong and didn't even bother to do any checking before blurting.

I hope you learned two things today. 1. don't get in over your head. 2. a new word.

Oh I see, a bruised ego at being corrected so then reply with unrelated material... excellent.

Here's how this works, chief: if you reply to me and quote me and do not understand the words you are using, I will correct you. I don't care about your bruised ego, I don't care about your unrelated posts.

If you want to reply to me and quote me, express yourself accurately so that we can focus on the topic. I've done this many times over the years and it is not an issue for me to correct people first so that they don't have an excuse ten posts later - 'oh that's not what I meant.'

Let's make sure you know all the words you typed, let's make sure you're saying what you mean to say, then we'll get on topic.

I'm sorry you don't like being corrected but that's your problem, I don't like my time wasted with illiteracy.

Have a good day.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

I am having a great day.
You 'corrected' me because you thought that a person being unaware that they are mentally ill could not be a symptom.
I just made sure you now know you were wrong, as it most certainly can be a symptom of mental illness.
Thanks.
Sorry it's painful for you, but you take your licks when you are ignorant of a subject and try to correct others.
I do actually hope you'll learn for next time, but I sense that is not going to be easy for you.

edit on 20/5/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I LOVE Roger Stone and his books....

I can't wait till his next book describing what a piece of trash Robert Mueller is...

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Equally, I suggest you use a medical dictionary or whatever dictionary is appropriate to the word being used. You're pretty smart, I'll let you figure out where you did wrong.

Cheers for real this time, family beckons. I hope next time you'll do all this looking up before you reply.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join