It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NY Times outs CIA and FBI informant as Stefan Halper

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Wait a minute..

Im getting confused.

The same hillary that had her friends mccabe comey and someone else I cant recall. Control all of the investigations ( or was it matter) into her shady dealings.

She never got prosecuted. Even thought hat everybody else with a security clearance would have been for the same infractions.

They somehow killed the Hillary campaign?

Ok.

She wouldnt have been able to run for prez if she was in prison

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: theantediluvian

Of course I do. Do you not understand the implications of a potential future President of the United States/his campaign conspiring with an adversarial foreign government to influence of the outcome of a the election through less than hacking the opponent's party, stealing and releasing emails from the opponent's party and campaign manager? (along with other aspects of this multi-faceted campaign)
That is true ...Lets face it people ,once they weaponized Pokemon it became a no holds bared and the end justified the means

But what became of Donkey Kong ?

😎😲

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson

Hacking? Where the transfer was done via USB key?

I've addressed that nonsense more than once on ATS. This is what I'm referring to in my post above — people grasping onto a set of talking points to disbelieve in Russian hacking. And if you don't believe that there was any hack, you don't believe there was anything for the Russians to be behind and therefore you discount Russian interference in the election which makes any investigation effectively invalid in your mind.

The "USB key" hypothesis has several major problems, not least of which that it's built on several faulty assumptions, starting with the fact that even if the files were at some point transferred to a USB drive (or other), it doesn't mean that those mod times were the result of a transfer that constituted the exfilitration of the files from the servers.

Also, the analysis is of files from the DCCC hack. So is the theory that Seth Rich took files/emails from both? Also, it's clear that Podesta's emails where stolen after his account was phished. Did Seth Rich phish Podesta too?

Speaking of which, it's really interesting what a large forensic fingerprint the transfer to USB left in terms of shortened links, DNS queries, misleading domains, etc etc.

In short, the fact that you're saying that to me shows me that you're not really versed enough in the topic to have this debate and you're opinion is probably one resulting from this ignorance and a desire to believe what you think confirms your world view.

One investigation leaks everything they can, and nothing about Trump.

Not sure what you're talking about but the Mueller team has been air tight. It wasn't until somebody at FinCEN leaked the Cohen SAR, six months after the Mueller team had interviewed the banks involved, that anything came to light.

I can't really speak to the rest of what you're saying.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   
So its ok with you if President Trump does the same thing next election. Plant some moles ,make some suggestions and see where it goes. But just to protect them.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: MajorAce
So its ok with you if President Trump does the same thing next election. Plant some moles ,make some suggestions and see where it goes. But just to protect them.

Difference will be:

Trump's people might be successful !!

What a hole they have dug !!

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: DBCowboy

But if you put into account that the investigatory leadership is obviously biased towards one ideology and one candidate then your rationale pretty much just flies right out the window.

Everyone is biased. Everyone. That's not even a question. Perfect neutrality isn't a real thing. What you're essentially saying is that anyone who had a negative opinion of Trump could be fairly considered capable of doing absolutely anything to "harm Trump."

Or more generally, that no investigation of any potential crime committed by members of a political campaign is automatically politically motivated unless the people investigation is led by a) people who have positive opinions of the candidate or b) are imaginary people who don't have opinions.

What you ignore is that people can both have opinions and do their jobs and make decisions that aren't based on those opinions. Also, that it's not uncommon for investigators to have negative opinions of those they investigate. Can you imagine this defense being used by the Mob? Some Mafia don's defense attorney arguing that the only reason that the FBI investigated his client is because they had a negative opinion of him, therefore it was a personal vendetta? I'm sure it's been said, but as a substantive defense, it's doesn't really work very well.

They spied on the Trump campaign and Trump because he was a political opponent. They wanted to find dirt.

They failed or else any real dirt would have "leaked" long before now in order to salvage Obama's legacy. Hell, if there was any real dirt it would have come out before the election so we'd be sitting here with Bitch in the oval office.

Well I'll give you credit for at least presenting a motivation that is at least plausible. Though I would argue that the mere existence of the investigation would have been damaging enough on its own. Imagine if the Papadopoulos meeting had leaked out during the election.

Also, if the goal was simply to get dirt, these were among the least likely targets and their tactics really weren't oriented to getting dirt on the campaign itself. They didn't even get a FISA warrant on Carter Page until after he'd left the campaign.

My opinion is that it was exactly what it's purported to have been. A legitimately predicated counterintelligence investigation that focused specifically on valid subjects given the nature of what was investigated.

All you are trying to do is justify all of the dirty underhanded political tactics that are being employed to go after Trump.

It all failed and you cannot fathom why,

I'll tell you why in terms you can understand,,,,,,,flying spaghetti monster wins every time.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Obama and Hillary raped the Constitution and US code like a pair of sexually devious serial killers, the net result being CIA, FBI, DOJ, UN, Fusion GPS, UK intel, CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, AP and others all colluding to ensure the deep state remained in control via circumvention of laws and political / IC subterfuge.

Deep state failed - now we are seeing their conduct in plain site.

Here is the simple self-check. If anyone from the upper echelons of those aforementioned entities says anything - the exact opposite is the truth.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

The "spin" is that they were only "helping".

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Meullers burying a lot of evidence

This isn't just Obama, it's way too complex, this needs to be a group of people above all of these people already in the limelight

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: samuelsson

Hacking? Where the transfer was done via USB key?

I've addressed that nonsense more than once on ATS. This is what I'm referring to in my post above — people grasping onto a set of talking points to disbelieve in Russian hacking.

There''s really no need to grasp onto a set of talking points in order to disbelieve that Russia hacked the DNC. There is ZERO evidence of it. When you have some evidence, let us know.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   
OP, the NYT didn't break this - it was actually Roger Stone. They just haven't given him a citation.

This was last week

Looks like the NYT get their information from InfoWars.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I will caveat that the name has been out there for quite some time.

The interesting thing about the Times (left bias newspaper) outing the information is damage control.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   
This guy has form - he was caught spying for the Republicans on Jimmy Carter in 1980.
Stefan Halper - history of spying
edit on 19/5/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   

MILITARY TRIBUNALS NOW

This is all BS. Someone needs to start calling a spade what it is.

The intelligence apparatus of this country is politically involved and working for unknown private entities, possibly foreign.

We MUST assume that their true interests and loyalties are not aligned with those held in our nation by its people or in its creeds and collective ethos.

No oaths are being served when our protectors turn into our tyrants.

I consider this a Coup D'etat.

MILITARY TRIBUNALS NOW
edit on 5 19 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

MILITARY TRIBUNALS NOW

This is all BS. Someone needs to start calling a spade what it is.

The intelligence apparatus of this country is politically involved and working for unknown private entities, possibly foreign.

We MUST assume their true interests and loyalties are not aligned with those held in our nation by its people.

I consider this a Coup D'etat.

MILITARY TRIBUNALS NOW

Seems pretty obvious that this was all set up to implicate Trump after the Dems realised that their server had been compromised (likely by one of their employees). It looks like Halper was put to work right after the 'hack'.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   
There is in this story a lead to another story,
the one about the recent spy events in the U.K.

Poisoned Russian spy Sergei Skripal was close to consultant who was linked to the Trump dossier

www.telegraph.co.uk...

It is all connected...

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Who is Stefan Halper?

Mind blowing!

threadreaderapp.com...

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

What if the "Dossier" is based on facts gathered about another person not Trump.

Who took lots of money in Russia for "speeches" and U1 connections and had reasons to "defile" Obama ?

Hint: it's a male and the last name starts with "C", and he has a grudge from 2008.

and this person 👇 knows who it is

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Makes complete sense.

It is also very Russian style.

Now we also know that Rinat Akhmetshin,
a former Soviet military intelligence officer
was very much friends with Hillary Clinton.

His ex wife is also a Clinton confidante.

“I knew [Clinton]; I knew some people who worked on her campaign,” the lobbyist, Rinat Akhmetshin, told the Senate Judiciary Committee in closed-door testimony on Nov. 14. A transcript of the testimony was released along with other meeting attendees on May 16.

Senate Transcripts here:
www.judiciary.senate.gov...

www.bizpacreview.com...

So there is the missing link, this all leads back to the Clintons and the FBI,
and the Insurance Policy.

In a bizarre twist, it turned out Veselnitskaya’s memo was put together by Glenn Simpson, the founder of Fusion GPS — the firm that commissioned the Steele dossier. Simpson happened to be working with Veselnitskaya and Akhmetshin to investigate Browder as part of an effort to undermine the Magnitsky Act. (RELATED: EXCLUSIVE: Oppo Researcher Behind Dossier Took Part In Pro-Kremlin Lobbying Effort) In his testimony, Akhmetshin said he has known Simpson for more than a decade and has been a source for him when Simpson worked at The Wall Street Journal.

And there is this

Why is the FBI Outing Stefan Halper As Their Informant In the Trump Campaign?

www.redstate.com...
edit on 19-5-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Damage !!

😁

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join