It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is there no 'Democrat Elite' pointed out?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker
Oh yes, The gun issue isn't really changing. Memberships jump after each incident as do sales. Piling on by Corporations and politicians will face pushback. Nullification will follow any further Federal efforts. Noisier, is about all.

It's changing a lot. There used to be people who supported the second, and others who just wanted a bit of gun control.

That's morphing to people becoming either gun fetishist or people wanting the second repealed. It's becoming a more polarized issue by the day.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan
Yep, that what I basically meant by noisier....

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I haven't caught Maddow in a lie yet. She just seems to explain info in a pretty clear and straightforward manner. Can you give me an example of when she was ever misleading or lying in a way even close to what FOX puts out regularly?
a reply to: amazing

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ReluctantBlossom

You didn't specify who your post was addressed to.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ReluctantBlossom
I haven't caught Maddow in a lie yet. She just seems to explain info in a pretty clear and straightforward manner. Can you give me an example of when she was ever misleading or lying in a way even close to what FOX puts out regularly?
a reply to: amazing

She usually does it by ommision. For one instance, she never talks about the Lawsuit against the Democratic party for rigging the primaries and in the last election cycle she was very pro Hillary and never really talked about Sanders or JIll Stein in a good light. If she was really liberal or progressive she woudn't just focus on the establishment candidates or tow the Democratic National Convention party line.

She would never say anything bad about Debbie Wasserman Shultz.
edit on 21-5-2018 by amazing because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join