It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reparations, White Privilidge and the Royal Wedding

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Maybe that's why Rome Fell.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: BotheLumberJack

Funny enough, the only snowflakes I see are the people calling others snowflakes because projection.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Perhaps if you removed your snowflake indoctrinated facial inserts you'd have a different opinion.
edit on 19-5-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Well, many Americans love wasting their time on trivial things, eg Reality TV, so it's not surprising some enjoy caring about a Royal wedding. I would dare say you are the minority though, and that's a good thing.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Again, the projection is real. Maybe if you stopped calling people snowflakes online you might enjoy an adult conservation.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

Royal weddings are cool.

A Fairytale wedding is what all girls should be dreaming about, their big strong prince coming to sweep them away and dominate them for the rest of their lives. Girls need to look up to honorable male figures and make it their lifes desire to attract one.

It is a bad day for militant fem Nazis.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

The same Crown that brought slavery to the colonies.

I think maybe your missing a few other countries there? The French, Dutch, Spanish, Portuguese...……The list goes on but of course the British are the evil ones!!

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I'm sorry..

Would you prefer Childish Footstomping Tantramonious Whiny Complainative Seeking Adult?

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Lol, Meghan certainly got her fairytale...I just wonder how she'll deal with being part of the firm now.
I'm full on anti constitutional monarchy but she seems like a breath of fresh air for a stuffy inbred institution.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

It is a bad day for militant fem Nazis
Well it's a good thing they don't rule the world, yet, isn't it.?

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: BotheLumberJack

It is a bad day for militant fem Nazis
Well it's a good thing they don't rule the world, yet, isn't it.?

Lol, the wedding today reinforced my views of the power still held by the UK royal family. 30 million £'s to stage the wedding, police drafted in from all over the UK (my own constabulary included) and a good billion people watching it live.
They ARE the firm, and regardless of my wishes for a republic with no constitutional monarchy, they ain't going anywhere soon. Today was as much a celebration as a show of power to me.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

Oh man, it took 'today' for you to realize that? Jk.. I saw it too.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Haha no, I've always thought it, going back to my childhood at primary school when they gave us celebratory books for Charles & Diana's wedding.
I remember thinking why should I care about these people because they were lucky enough to be born in that family.
I've never been a royalist, the institution actually revolts me to the point of revolt.
...I'm probably on some NCA list now lol

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   
we hate the royals so much we make threads about it.

could have been a t-shirt...

way to not care that much everyone.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Crap .. you know that NCA LIST? I'll delete it for you ok, say nothing... Nothing

edit on 19-5-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Haha cheers buddy!
The firm are powerful though, if they've read my comments then I'm toast!
A friend posted on fb asking why do ya think the Queen has a handbag, surely she doesn't need to carry much around, she gets whatever she wants, so what do you think she has inside it? Some of the replies were funny, from a minature bottle of gin, to half a G of sniff for when Prince Phillip is talking his crazy #, to 'the brakes of Meghan's next car' lol

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Fear not, I have connections.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.
a reply to: amazing
The statement you made is BS. Please explain where my white privilege is then? Because I never got any special treatment from anybody for the most part growing up.

Privilege: a special right, advantage, or immunity granted or available only to a particular person or group of people.

As far as my parents go since you brought them up. My mother was in a wheelchair and my father had a massive heart attack. Do you even read what you type? Pretty insensitive on your part bringing another's parents into a thread.

I'm still waiting for my white privilege reparations before I can pay it out to someone else.

First of all I said you were either in some catastrophie or your parents made some bad choices. It's easy to see that your family had some catastrophic issues.

Second of all, white privilege doesn't mean that you get an automatic hand up or hand out. It's a subtle phsycological issue that simply means that people like and help people and hire people and give people a pass or promotion when they ar elike themselves. Since most of the power in the western world as we call it, UK, Canada, Australia, US, New Zealand, France, Germany is white. Look at US congress statistics. 80% white. It just means you have a little bit of an advantage in life. It's that simple.

No body is making you pay reperations or any of that other nonsense. lol

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

It's definitely easier being white in a majority white place for sure.
How anyone could argue against that I would have no idea. I've never been discriminated against for being white, but I've seen non white mates be discriminated against in my life...and I've always challenged it fiercely.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

It's definitely easier being white in a majority white place for sure.
How anyone could argue against that I would have no idea. I've never been discriminated against for being white, but I've seen non white mates be discriminated against in my life...and I've always challenged it fiercely.

That's just it. Thanks.

It's definitely easier being white in a majority white place. That's white privilege. But that explains all privilege.

It's easier being Christian in a majority Christian area. Or Black in a majority Black area. Or republican in a majority republican area.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join