It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reparations, White Privilidge and the Royal Wedding

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
I find it funny that anyone who believe that White Privilege is real, that Reparations should be paid to descendants of American slaves , watched the royal wedding.

Can you get any more privileged the the English Crown?

The same Crown that brought slavery to the colonies.

Everything Liberal Americans say that they want to resist, they are gushing over, its kind of funny to me.

What about all that 'God'-talk in the ceremony?
Surely, that must be offensive to the progressive Left.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Why would god talk be offensive to the left?

ON topic, I watched this live on TV and thought it was a beautiful occasion.

The planning for this must have been hard, and it flowed so well with both choirs in there sounding spot on with their harmonies and the cello sung so well in its location

Weather couldn’t have been better, and Windsor is a lovely place definitely worth a trip if you are in the area

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   
There’s a royal wedding?

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

You missed it.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: BotheLumberJack

My white privilege growing up at a point when I was a child consisted of a 2 seater outhouse and a home that had basically cardboard walls. Oh and no real food to eat from time to time. I remember more than once looking in the cupboard and finding a bag of saltines, and that's all there was.

That's my white privilege.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.
a reply to: BotheLumberJack

My white privilege growing up at a point when I was a child consisted of a 2 seater outhouse and a home that had basically cardboard walls. Oh and no real food to eat from time to time. I remember more than once looking in the cupboard and finding a bag of saltines, and that's all there was.

That's my white privilege.

That has nothing to do with the white privilege discussion. That just means you had a tough life and either went through some catastrophie or your parents made some bad choices.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

White Privilege only exists to the master marketeers who've whored themselves out to the fake Media Lords all in the name of the almighty blasted $. It like everything else, doesn't exist.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: BotheLumberJack

White Privilege only exists to the master marketeers who've whored themselves out to the fake Media Lords all in the name of the almighty blasted $. It like everything else, doesn't exist.

It does exist, we just frame in the wrong context.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Nothing exists save in your mind.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

It does exist, we just frame in the wrong context.

Of course white privilege exists.

What's really in the minds of those who deny it does?

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

If you believe white privelege exists, then I believe White bigots exist that contrive to create chaos within their own race for the sake of Idiocracy mixed with stupidity.

edit on 19-5-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   

But that's to esoteric or philosophy inspired. How do you relate that to the real world?

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   
It is quite funny to watch and hear Americans gushing over the most racist family on earth and Harry the Nazi.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   

What real world?

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   

What real world?

For the rest of us, we have to live daily lives in the real world. Glad you don't. LOL more power to you.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

I think it is safe to assume nearly most of the people in this country came as endentured servants of some sort. I think the real priveledge is being in this country, even though eight years of obama was rough as he killed off small business and the middle class

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   

I'm sorry Neo strayed my attention away momentarily fighting off some petty drones whom of which I might add, were trying to destroy your comfortable reality, what were you saying?
edit on 19-5-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   
The statement you made is BS. Please explain where my white privilege is then? Because I never got any special treatment from anybody for the most part growing up.

Privilege: a special right, advantage, or immunity granted or available only to a particular person or group of people.

As far as my parents go since you brought them up. My mother was in a wheelchair and my father had a massive heart attack. Do you even read what you type? Pretty insensitive on your part bringing another's parents into a thread.

I'm still waiting for my white privilege reparations before I can pay it out to someone else.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   
There is nothin' fair in this world, girl
There is nothin' safe in this world
And there's nothin' sure in this world
And there's nothin' pure in this world
Look for something left in this world
Start again

It's a nice day to start again
It's a nice day for a white wedding
It's a nice day to start again

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   

The 🌽 filled 💩 log that came out of my butt and stunk up the whole house this morning disagrees with you... so do the kids who smelled it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join