It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reparations, White Privilidge and the Royal Wedding

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I find it funny that anyone who believe that White Privilege is real, that Reparations should be paid to descendants of American slaves , watched the royal wedding.

Can you get any more privileged the the English Crown?

The same Crown that brought slavery to the colonies.

Everything Liberal Americans say that they want to resist, they are gushing over, its kind of funny to me.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I'm liberal leaning. I hate the Royals.

It's almost like you are generalizing. That's so "right" of you.

See what I did there?

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

There was a royal wedding?
Huh

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
I find it funny that anyone who believe that White Privilege is real, that Reparations should be paid to descendants of American slaves , watched the royal wedding.

Everything Liberal Americans say that they want to resist, they are gushing over, its kind of funny to me.

Without the " 13 Crown Colonies " in North America there would have been no United States.

So which way do you want it ?

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Without slavery LeBron James wouldn't be in this country making millions of dollars.

Should he be happy about slavery or not?

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Without slavery LeBron James wouldn't be in this country making millions of dollars.

Should he be happy about slavery or not?

Should he be happy there actually is a country for him to be in ?

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   

I would think so.
So should he be happy his ancestors were slaves?

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson

It is amazing isn't it? I have learned to reverse engineer leftist talking. Just listen to what they say and take opposite and then you will know what they really mean. They speak pig Latin to each other. Like if they say they are working to help African Americans then just realize they are saying they want to chain then onto the plantation or if they say Affordable Care they really mean we will make health insurance such a mess that you will be forced to buy health insurance that you cannot afford to use.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

I would think so.
So should he be happy his ancestors were slaves?

I will say again.

Without all the " bad deeds " of past history, the U.S. would never have been founded.

So you had better ask him what is best for him.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   
WTF is White Privelege?

What moron created that one?

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Um... it was the Dutch who brought slaves to the colonies... and England abolished slavery before the USA did.

In my opinion, royals have one of the best jobs in the world: Serving and supporting people, via their charities and other activities. It's all about the love.

(And, of course, many -- including Wills and Harry -- have served honorably in military services).

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Um... it was the Dutch who brought slaves to the colonies... and England abolished slavery before the USA did.

In my opinion, royals have one of the best jobs in the world: Serving and supporting people, via their charities and other activities. It's all about the love.

(And, of course, many -- including Wills and Harry -- have served honorably in military services).
BS. Down with the monarchy. And harry no royal anyway. He's James Hewitts son!! May be that explains why he is actually OK!

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   
What's an "Royal Wedding"?

Sounds gross.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

And harry no royal anyway. He's James Hewitts son!! May be that explains why he is actually OK!

Hmmm... you were there when Harry was conceived?

Interesting...

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

And harry no royal anyway. He's James Hewitts son!! May be that explains why he is actually OK!

Interesting...
If you put a picture of then side by side its enough!

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Nope. At least not for me. I don't see it. Harry's chin juts out far more than Hewitt's. Harry's eye socket/eyebrows have a definite arch that Hewitt lacks. Harry's face is rounder than Hewitt's. Harry has the ruddy complexion to go with his still red hair that Hewitt doesn't. Harry's a throwback to the Tudors.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

I saw some Black VIP's the few minutes that I watched the wedding.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

Interesting...
If you put a picture of then side by side its enough!

NO

While I do think its possible, Harry and James do not look alike - - other then hair color.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I think anyone with that kind of money is going to flaunt it in that way. Rock stars to rappers, they throw the parties they can afford. If they could afford a royal hoopla wedding I am sure they would. Race doesn't seem to matter with money as anyone seems to throw whomever and each under the bus when it comes to money.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join