It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dogs are way better than cats

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   
My dog, roomy.... Is a jerk.
He thinks I'm his friend.
Can he be any dumber.

Why I'm not his friend you ask???...
Because he is a jerk.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio

I don't believe you, you love him really!

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pinocchio
My dog, roomy.... Is a jerk.
He thinks I'm his friend.
Can he be any dumber.

Why I'm not his friend you ask???...
Because he is a jerk.

You made me smile! Totally understand your comment.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

I love my dog. They are intuitive animals. Great to read your friend is OK.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: NJE777

I love my dog. They are intuitive animals. Great to read your friend is OK.

Thanks, I was out with my mate and his dogs today, they are so much fun, ball throwing, chasing, I'd love a dog myself but like I said before, I couldn't leave one all day while I'm working.
He's got two English bulldogs, one is proper lazy, but the female is up for playing all the time, she's my fave

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Bare in mind they are only loyal to their stomachs and "red rocket/peach pit". Horrible bastards and bitches in times of war and in the wild. Scavengers in mammal form... the closest to the wolf is the Husky sort... but that is down breeding when wolves hit hard times being eaten out of house and home by them as well as when local sheppards started fencing in their natural prey and then culling the wolf thinking wolves were the interlopers.

Yeah, humanity sometimes not exactly the brightest spot on the planet as mental fields go.

To live harmoniously within nature one must live there in a do no harm; and just watch and learn in oneness with all of them. To avoid ants/wasps leave the sweets alone, to avoid bees leave the flowers alone, to avoid mosquitos leave meat alone, to avoid gnats leave fruit alone. So hey rice and vegetables are the best to eat and purify the body on before dwelling in the forest/wilderness. As rabbits and deer are not going to be interested in eating you. Bathe away from Lily pads etc. to avoid Alligators/Crocodiles and make a huge splash first to give a piranha school a mass heart attack(lots of bones but ok to eat after the swim) if the surviving ones do not eat them first then leave once full.

Of course ignorant of all of that; they all get a good meal and then get tired of how toxic you actually are; fear carries a scent on one's sweat... so to many that is fairer game than one just sitting letting the beads roll; whether those beads occur between the thumb and fore finger? Eh not all seeds go to ground, so why not grind them into a paste or butter as well? Squirrels won't eat you either... not to beat around the bush but that is where snakes like to dwell; so smelling a lot of that on/in you they will arrive thinking you are one of their sorts of food.

Mindfulness of what the belly is full of can avoid a lot of senseless floaters... stream winners make it across such "dangers" no matter the amount of rafts ahem bodies they have left behind in the process.

One cannot avoid dogs... beat them(not literally/figuratively) into submission by avoiding there lavish unwarranted praise on all meetings, and if they bother you or you don't like them? NEVER ever under any circumstances feed them.

Be sure to look out for various droppings/landmines when walking depending on compassion some simply stand and look straight down some look far away/off; and when sitting a downward gaze about 30 degrees ahead all around for a good view of what comes and goes in the visual yoke. Before venturing off...

Those that walk and stomp around lose more life to all of that nature they think they are above... so anyways; that is just the description for life as a "root dweller". P. S. choosing a smoother back of a tree as support is suggested; of course when the one you chose was first comfortable becomes uncomfortable? Another with their "house" has dwelled their also. So it would be be best to wood somewhere else.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: BEBOG

All animals are only as loyal as their stomach, heck if I collapsed dead then my cat would for sure start eating me after a few days if she was locked in and hungry....maybe a dog would wait a day or two more, but hunger will always win.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Only after you are dead; as soon as you leave dogs are on the hunt for your food.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

All animals are only as loyal as their stomach, heck if I collapsed dead then my cat would for sure start eating me after a few days if she was locked in and hungry....maybe a dog would wait a day or two more, but hunger will always win.
Donner Padd proves you right,as well as many shipwreck stories,if starving people will eat each other you can’t blame the pets

link   

Donner Padd proves you right,as well as many shipwreck stories,if starving people will eat each other you can’t blame the pets

link   

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join