It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is America falling apart within its own stupidity

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I left living the great country of America years ago when the life of the American was so good, jobs everywhere to be had. Cars cheap, housing like 2 to 3 hundred a month.
Now as we all see, GREED has settled in, I'm so happy now that I see GREED has taken over for it is the beginning of dog eat dog world, just think of the 3rd world countries that has greed rules.
America, well it truly is a melting pot these days of "me" fk you".

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Seems to work fine for me. Hmmm...

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: MteWamp

I didn't say that one should escape the security that you have fond for you and your family.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 12:56 AM
link   

I would agree to a point, but I need to point out greed isn't stupidity it's an addiction, like any other addiction it's very hard to kick the habit.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: MteWamp

I didn't say that one should escape the security that you have fond for you and your family.

Well, I AM fond of security, but not obsessively.

Only in moderation.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   
American is falling apart because of ignoring the constitution, and embracing politicians that ignore the rule of law by people falling for promises the government can provide all your healthcare, food, housing, and create an utopian society.

How long was the USSR around? While in existence, the USSR never experienced mass starvation?

The current USA government doesn’t want its population to be self sufficient pioneering individuals. The USA government wants a voting block dependent on the government for its livelihood.
edit on 19-5-2018 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Surely the progressive agenda is falling apart and those who were sucked into the false promises are suffering and trying to move on to a better day. Between the Racist off any stripe and the people who hate all things related to America, they see the world falling apart as they should and their hateful spite should not be rewarded either. Stay neutral! And I think we can stay that way with a DJT because the RINO's are sure not helping prove we have two sides in Congress. The RINO's are running cover for the progressives .

Our FBI has been proven just recently to be just as bad as the Black community was saying since J Edgar Hoover became in power. I can't defend them to the black community. LEO's get lumped in and people like the coward of Broward Co make them look horrible when they should be held accountable but given some respect.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

But the dream that government can dictate an utopian society never dies. Or the willingness of those to use the promised illusion to gain power.

You think a two party system is bad, try a one party system..... Where if you are not of the right party doctrine, you are a criminal. Or at least deplorable.
edit on 19-5-2018 by neutronflux because: Added more and fixed

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Yes our country is being ruined and yes it's largely because the American people are stupid. ALlowing capitalists and conservatives to decimate our nation has been unbelievably stupid.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: CB328

America wouldn't exist if not for capitalism and conservatism. So you aren't making much sense, as usual.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   
On 5 separate occasions now within a month, I've seen people walking/skate boarding/biking on a sidewalk,...they wait till they reach the intersection to pull out and play with their phones, then they put the phone away when they've finished crossing the street... it's definitely stupidity.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: CB328

The country is falling apart because its is falling into the traps as documented by the collapse of the USSR. An utopian society derived by sacrificing personal liberties of its population only creates a utopian existence for those in power. It creates only centralized distributed misery for those lorded over. Present example? Our politicians are protected by armed guards, but armed guards would only cause trauma if used to protect our schools? What banana republic BS. To create a narrative only government regulations limiting liberties can solve the problem.

American’s founding principles of individualism lead to one of the highest standards of living. It is turning into a banana republic where one must toe the line, and pledge to the right ideology to obtain prosperity.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I think the problem with first world nations as a whole, is that they couldn't keep things simple enough to be left alone, and tend to over compensate.

Where as other countries are fighting over religions, food, and lands, the upper class countries are arguing over people who mutilate their gentials to have a legal excuse to sit on the toilet seat and pee.

You can't do that in other countries, they'd blow your brains out for slowing their technological evolution.
edit on 19-5-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

I am saying this is a one party system. The R's run cover for the D's and vice versa. The attacks from either side in the primary gives way to doing things for show and then making the wrong decisions despite what your platform stated. D's and R's hose us up, period.

Gowdy has been talking like he was all tough and had the goods, which it sure appears so to me but he has done very little with the things he can prove. Like Sessions, the last AG let the D's slide on their crimes. The next admin might ratchet up the police state mentality one more notch and there we are all totalitarian and no longer a Republic of free citizens.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Please quote where I ever referred to Democrat or Republican. The majority of the nation buys into the government is somehow to big to fail, and guarantees freedom from the struggles of life. When in reality the government creates crisis on purpose, and governments come and go.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

Please quote where I ever referred to Democrat or Republican. The majority of the nation buys into the government is somehow to big to fail, and guarantees freedom from the struggles of life. When in reality the government creates crisis on purpose, and governments come and go.

I wasnt quoting you.

I am saying this government has been played by progressives who want a more totalitarian gov. People ruling themselves was the Gov we fought for and won. Former masters of mankind are not too keen to our freedoms. We can say what we want, and tell the Trump he has no clothes in this land. Can't do that in most places. Some in the ME have been known to behead you in public after you speak against the ruler. OR his followers take care of your dismemberment.

Little Kim sends assassins.
edit on 19-5-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I believe it is the "I'm important and special" mentality.

No one wants to just go to work and pay their bill's anymore. Now it's all about what can you say and do to get more likes and video views. The more popular one becomes, the more views they can get and the possibility of financial gain can be achieved. The more views people get the more popular their ideas and ideology becomes and more people follow.

It seems that nobody is happy with working, going home, and doing a hobby.

Dang, did I get that on video?

This isn't the only problem but I think it is a major contributor. That and quality, good paying blue collar jobs are fewer and far between, but you have to want to work for the better jobs to pan out.

What do I know? I'm just a blue collar sheetmetal worker getting geared up for fishing.
edit on 19-5-2018 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   

No, US is not falling apart.. But the "Democratic" Party is.

They how now shown their true colors.

And, it is not a beautiful sight.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Maybe the country is falling apart, and maybe it is the natural order of things. Perhaps it's national karma, or God...Surely God is upset over the deal the founding fathers of the US gave to the original inhabitants of this land?

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Whilst it isn't hard to understand what you are saying...falling apart within? Who decided to make that a valid phrasal verb? 100 bucks you have no right to complain when you don't live there...
edit on 19-5-2018 by Jonjonj because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join