It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4 second Mind Game - Can anybody explain this?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: SurveyTheSurveyors

I hate stuff that messes with my head. Dealt with people who tried that crap for some time.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: wylekat
a reply to: fiverx313

I *hate* stuff that messes with my head. Had too much of it for a long time, thanks to completely awful people.

sorry to hear that. i'm definitely not into people deliberately messing with each other, gaslighting, and etc. i'm just interested in perceptual variation. like color blindness and so forth.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I thought brainstorm but heard green needle, but only because you put the suggestion of green needle into my head to begin with. I would otherwise have not had a #ing clue it was saying anything

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   
There’s nothing g to explain. It’s all by the power of suggestion

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: CthulhuMythos

Woah let me stop you right there. I have no connection to the video or the original poster, a friend showed me this and I found it super fascinating and thought I'd share it on ATS.

There's no conspiracy here, it's simply one video and one audio, and if you try hard enough you can manipulate what you hear. It's not that deep lol!

Cheers,
-StS
edit on 20-5-2018 by SurveyTheSurveyors because: Edit

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: violet
There’s nothing g to explain. It’s all by the power of suggestion

Have you watched the video multiple times, changing what you're thinking each time? Think brainstorm at the beginning, and you will surely hear that. Think green needle and you will hear that. Everytime I change, regardless of pattern, I hear what I'm thinking. Suggestive, probably. Interesting, most definitely!

Cheers
-StS

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: wylekat

I hate stuff that messes with my head. Dealt with people who tried that crap for some time.

Don't we all my brother? I found this to be more fun than mess. Remember, your mind is your temple, and who you allow in is completely up to you. I wish you well in all future endeavors!

Cheers!
-StS

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I continued to play the vid for quite some time last night and still could not figure it out. It appears to defy logic. I can not influence it at all, no matter how hard I try, but once it switches, it wouldn't switch back to brainstorm unless I changed the initial number in the url to one, I.e. 1&v. I did notice the odd blips when changing the numbers to 3 and 4. The flashing of light is the same and corresponds to green needle, not brainstorm.
I am a logical thinker, and I must admit this is really bugging me lol.

Apologies if I offended you, just trying to logic my way through this.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Remember, your mind is your temple, and who you allow in is completely up to you.

Not always. I had a unique.... problem of someone who decided to not only *raid* my 'temple', they franchised, and went after some other people I knew. Actually walked into dreams and made people do things and told them who they were and stuff.

Talk about damn frightening. D:

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   
BS!
No F&S...
Fix yourself, homie..... Sooner is better.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pinocchio
BS!
No F&S...
Fix yourself, homie..... Sooner is better.

Not too sure this kind of post demands a reality check, but if it helps I looked in the mirror, and everything seem to be the same as before. Just a fun post for some people to enjoy, and apparently for some to get triggered over. Wish you well my kind 'homie' brethren!

Cheers?
-StS
edit on 20-5-2018 by SurveyTheSurveyors because: Missclick

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: CthulhuMythos
I continued to play the vid for quite some time last night and still could not figure it out. It appears to defy logic. I can not influence it at all, no matter how hard I try, but once it switches, it wouldn't switch back to brainstorm unless I changed the initial number in the url to one, I.e. 1&v. I did notice the odd blips when changing the numbers to 3 and 4. The flashing of light is the same and corresponds to green needle, not brainstorm.
I am a logical thinker, and I must admit this is really bugging me lol.

Apologies if I offended you, just trying to logic my way through this.

No offense taken. For some it's a mystery, for others it's a conspiracy, and for the other very few it appears to be triggery. I just thought it was interesting like i said before. There's no motive here, however I applaud your determination to get to the bottom of things! That's a good attribute to have kind sir!

Cheers!
-StS

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   
yes and I keep hearing green needle. In no way does it sound like brainstorm!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join