It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caller to Coast to Coast who caught a little dinasaur

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Well if you go to PR one day you may think that our lizards are littler dinousaurs they are huge.
they are actually smaller version of iguanas.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Spider- I'd definately feed it and give it water (the caller was afraid to get near it)...
with such a catch, i'd darn well make sure i'd cash in on it

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Well if you go to PR one day you may think that our lizards are littler dinousaurs they are huge.
they are actually smaller version of iguanas.
Dont i know it! The caller said it was "knee high"- a bit too large, even for the islands.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 08:45 PM
link   
yeah but would coast2coast be your first call? Not me.

And if he was so scared what was he doing putting the phone near it?

Or did I mis read that?

Spiderj

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Ok, well, Iguanas can get between 8-10 feet in length in captivity, don't know about wild.(Mine got to about 5feet before it got old and died((they will grow larger ina larger cage/enviroment, amazing thing about reptiles is that they grow as big as their surronding)) anyways...)

Also, dinosaurs may not be reptiles, they may infact be warm blooded. Small ones like those in the raptor family(Utah Raptor, Deinonych) or tro-odons and Ostrich type dinosaurs would have ahad a fast metabolism, requiring something more then what a cold blooded type body could provide.

Anyways, Komodo Dragons can be huge, 15 feet in length, eat humans, deer, each other..... And crocodiles can get up to 30-35 feet if not longer. Snakes can become huge to, something like out of a sci-fi film.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 02:36 PM
link   
mokele mbembe in the desert here? have to be something mutated, like someone said before maybe a gial monster or something.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Why isnt it in the news then? i see no reason to keep alive dinosaurs a secret. Other than that why do you people keep comparing dinosaurs to iguanas? If it is a small classic dinosaur(i say classic cause birds are also dinosaurs) Then it looks nothing like a (standard)reptile. As its most likely a small dinosaur its quite likely that it has feathers.

<< 1   >>

join