It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revenge of the Nerds and School Shootings

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

No. Oliver North isn't a friggin doctor and that's a stupid idea.
The medications help their thinking it doesn't make them psychotic.

Ritalin is probably not prescribed any longer. Adderall doesn't cause psychosis it's a very mild stimulant that helps organize the thoughts of people with ADD.

These politicians will offer anything as an excuse and the head of the NRA has a conflict of interest because he works for the gun manufacturers.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Krakatoa

No. Oliver North isn't a friggin doctor and that's a stupid idea.
The medications help their thinking it doesn't make them psychotic.

Ritalin is probably not prescribed any longer. Adderall doesn't cause psychosis it's a very mild stimulant that helps organize the thoughts of people with ADD.

These politicians will offer anything as an excuse and the head of the NRA has a conflict of interest because he works for the gun manufacturers.

Who the hell mentioned Oliver North??!?! Are you hallucinating? This was MY thought, from observational experience with children of friends who have been repeatedly PUSHED to drug their kids from the day they entered the public school system.

The drugs are not to help the children, they are to make the classes run more smoothly and make the teachers job s easier as a result. If the kids are drugged they will sit still and be more susceptible to the indoctrination being spewed by the liberal "education" system.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

You know, as a victim of bullying, I have to be honest and say that I truly imagined every gruesome death I could for the people that bullied me. More than that, I wished for it.

I think most do, who were or are bullied. It's a natural reaction to the mental trauma.

The difference is, I was not on any mind altering medications.

I went home, and dove into my old Commodore 64 every night, and dreaded school the next day. That's how I dealt.

But today? The way Doctors are shoving pills at people, who knows what I might have done had I been on them.

There are bigger issues at play here, and all the left wants to talk about is the tool that was used.

It's like they stand up for every group they perceive to be marginalized, except those that are bullied.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

We need to teach children how to cope with bullies.

We could remove bullies from schools, but who's going to remove bullies from adulthood?

If we don't teach the children how to cope and deal with adversity, then we will see another school shooting.

Coping with bullies sounds nice but really how do you do it.

Certainly leftist ideals haven't worked but oh things keep getting better on that front do they not?

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DictionaryOfExcuses

Bullying will never be stopped. It's the natural order of things.

You mean the unnatural order of things...incoherent lost and confused by some terrible beings.

They are already being dealt with and shall meet total demise on all levels in a variety of ways.

Oh yes it will end.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   

The only thing I've seen being glossed over is the piss poor parenting that's going on.

I guess that goes hand in hand with the bullying though.

Too many parents these days have the "someone else will do it" attitude when it comes to teaching their kids respect and everything else.

It isn't guns nor bullying. Sure they play a small role. But until parents step it up it will continue and get worse.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   
It's all ending eh, you keep saying this, can you provide a date for as obviously you have insider knowledge....

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: randyvs

So you can pick and choose which teachings you like and ignore the ones you don't.... I see..

It is very liberal leftist isn't it.

I always knew and have said for 25 years that the crying liberals are one and the same with the religious...they pick and choose and claim superiority in the same manner.

We have been bamboozled that conservatives control the majority of christianity...that is clearly a massive lie.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: randyvs
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

There are no teachings from Jesus on bullying.
However he did leave us one commandment.

That we love one another.

They don't teach that in school do they?

They don't seem to teach love, which is strange as schools were started by the Christian church in the first place...

You're on some good drugs...schools been around thousands of years before that particular cult began.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

They have can you show me some evidence of that?

As far as I am aware both politics and schools as in the ones we use in today's world came from the church....

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join