It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Citizens MUST stand up to abusive police practices in USA! Term "BlueISIS" fitting in some cases

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   
This should have been posted in the Posse Comitatus section but for some reason users need 500 posts to start threads there (even if people post little substance to rack up 500 posts...)

*Sorry this is long, but I think the stories show that police abuse can happen to anyone even those w/ "white privildge" & white males who "never deal with this stuff".

Every year the interactions between police and citizens seems to be getting worse and I don't mean the highly publicized incidents like Michael Brown and others where it seems pretty clear that the "suspect" acted provocatively towards law enforcement. What I am talking about is the situations, which generally go unreported where the police use excessive force because they feel disrespected or "in fear for life".

These officers have been trained to de-escalate situations but it seems that many are totally incapable of doing so and would rather escalate to drawing guns on people who simple talk back or refuse illegal orders. These excuses where they feel endangered seem largely overblown in too many cases and this needs to stop. These are public servants, the public isn't there to be controlled by these little caesar (dictators with a badge). What is worse is when fellow officers and even superiors witness these actions and either turn a blind eye or actively support their "brothers in arms". There is a growing community that is calling American law enforcement #BlueISIS because they seem to have become a terroristic organization in many situations and areas where they only look out for their own interests and damn the general public. On top of this they have become more militarized and heavily armed which are signs that we are marching towards a totalitarian or dictatorial state (we already basically have a police state).

For those who say "it's only a few bad apples" that is total BS. If one officer commits an act of violence against a citizen and other officers are aware of this and they don't act to protect the public, they are JUST AS GUILTY as the officer who committed the act and they should all loose their jobs and any pension/compensation etc. There are much more than just 1% of bad apples and we all know this and anyone who continues to push this myth is enabling the situation and I hope they find themselves on the receiving end of the police brutality as it would serve them right. It's easy to say "it's only a few" and do nothing but a real American would never stand for this, even the 1%.

I recall that the motorcycle gangs use the 1% term and we all know that is BS as well as there is a much higher rate of crime in motorcycle gangs than just 1%, and then there are the supporters who give aid and comfort to those commiting crimes which makes them just as guilty as the 1%.

I'm not a minority, I'm well educated, clean cut and respectful of LE but I've been on the receiving end of police brutality at least 3x with 2 cases being major cases.

I one case in N county San Diego, I was living in an upscale neighborhood and found my landlord and other tenate were into some really shady things. The previous tenate (lived in my room before me) was pretty wealthy and he totally disappeared leaving everything he owned behind. I didn't know this moving in and later found out much more, and a couple weeks later, the one roommate bought a $50K car cash (while working as a barista) and the landlord (late 20's recently out of Army) paid off his vehicle and paid off the 5 months he was behind in his mortgage, among many other things very odd related to the previous roommates UNREPORTED disappearance - I was told he "moved out..". My roommate also brandished his 45acp many times in the house making me very nervous among other very odd situations. I decided that this wasn't the place for me and told the Landlord (about 4 months older than me) one morning before leaving for work at one of the nations most prestigious country clubs (IT manager). He got pretty upset and called 911 telling them I was talking about his gun and that he was concerned b/c I said I wasn't "happy" and maybe depressed. I told him he was nuts and had to get to work so I left and less than 1/4 mile down the road a cop car was behind me.

They turned the lights on and saw 3 more cruisers rolling in as I pulled off the road. There were 8 cops surrounding my car demanding that I get out. I drove a very nice, clean car, dressed in professional work attire, and simply asked for what reason were they pulling me over. They got very aggressive after I asked and started yelling. I said I'll get out as soon as you tell me what this is about, I dont' want any problems. They started to yell profanities and threatened me to break the window and drag me out. I started to open the car door slowly, keeping a firm grip, but kept my seat belt on. The cop next to my car put his hand on his side arm and the other cops did the same after the first one did. I saw at least 6 cops with their hands on their weapons and I thought "this is not right, I don't trust these people at all".

the officer close to me tried to pull the door open but I got it closed and it was locked. 4 officers in front and to the passenger side drew their weapons and my heart started pounding. I kept my hands on the top of the steering wheel and asked what this was about - I'll get out if you tell me (I was stalling at this point hoping fire/ambulance might show up as it was only 1 1/2 blocks away. I heard them say "pull him out and taser him" and one started trying to smash my drivers side window so I said "ok I'll open" and when I did I was shot at with 3 tasers, 2 in the L thigh and one hit the seat. I grabbed the wires from the taser, wrapped them around my 2 hands and snapped the wires. Then I got nailed by at least 5 more tasers, 2 while in the seat (I was dragged out by 3 officers while being electrocuted) and then shot in the back in 4 places with taser darts.

While on the ground I wasn't resisting as there were like 6 officers subduing me while they continued to engage the tasers the whole time. One officer who was kneeling on my neck kept standing up (almost completly, about 80% to standing) and knee dropping on my neck. The first time I thought he lost his balance but after that I realized he was trying to break my neck. He did this about 8x and the only reason I didn't have a broken neck was b/c I was tilting my head back to make my neck smaller/angled and he slid off. His other knee was bashing me in the face/nose/mouth and I bit the Fu##er hard in the knee and then 3-4 officers started beating/punching me all over my body. There was one woman doing this as well and she kept asking me if I was a dog b/c I bit the officer and told her she would to if you had a knee smashed into your mouth (I couldn't breath when they were doing that). They also knelt on the back of my head and and pulled my face across the rough pavement causing cuts and scrapes all over my forehead, cheeks, chin, etc - it was like a cheese grater. The whole time this was happening they were saying things like stop fighting, stop resisting, comply, etc. All these guys were at least my size or larger and the woman was only 15-20lbs less than me at probably 160-165, so IDK how I could have fought them off while being tasered, beaten and on my stomach, arms almost broken behind my back, etc.

edit on 5 18 2018 by DigginFoTroof because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   
At this point a fire truck pulled up along with 2 ambulances and all the abuse slowed then stopped. I did hear a parametric (young woman) and fireman ask "what the # is going on here" and I didn't hear anything else after that as the woman cop was talking /screaming so much $hit in my face/ear telling me I was rabid, a dog and that they put dogs down. I felt all the blood all over my face, the skin on my forehead felt like it was on fire and was dripping blood. I still had at least 20 taser barbs all over, 8 in my left leg, 4 on neck, 8 on my back (2 barbs for each shot). There was one place on my back where my neck started that looked like it melted the skin as it was a 1/3” round crater that looked like a bad burn.

I was taken to the local hospital about ½ mile down the road. There I was attended to by about 14 female nurses in the ER (this was totally odd how many there were) and there were always about 4-5 with me at all times. I could hear the cop I bit talking # about me (this was the cop knee dropping me) acting like the victim and saying that I'm going away for a long time for assaulting an officer. I ignored him but I was fuming inside. I demanded the badge number and the name of their supervisors while at the hospital but I was totally ignored and the police ended up leaving the ER and waiting outisde (they were asked to leave). I was still handcuffed (to gurney) and my ankles were cuffed to the bed. After about 30 mins I was brought other clothing as mine was covered in blood. This is where things were really odd. When I was changing I was COMPLETELY surrounded by the 14+ female nurses, all facing me, staring at me and I was like WTF is going on. I asked if I could have a little privacy b/c I was freaked out, IDK why they were doing that, so they turned around for a min while I changed (they un-cuffed me to do this then cuffed back up again...). The nurses never said a work while they were standing there.

They inspected my body, cleaned my face, removed the barbs (that really hurts!). I was then tranfered to another hospital in the city of San Diego about 30 mins south and put in the psych ward (no choice in matter). I was held w/o any legal representation for over 18 days while they pumped me full of drugs (no choice in talking them as I was brought in by LE). I had no one to talk to about my situation besides orderlies/nurses and my psychiatrist and they wouldn't touch the legal issues or how I could get out. The said that charges weren't being pressed though, that was the only thing I knew. I kept asking for an incident report or any info about how I arrived there and they refused everything.

They kept wanting me to sign papers so the “state would pay for everything” but it also meant “involuntary commitment” which is what this was anyway, but signing would be indefinite and up to a doctor. So I either had to foot the bill and be able to leave when medically “fit” and when/if I wanted, or have the state pay for a large part but be there until I was released by THEIR doctor. I refused to sign and the papers and this made them really mad and I was treated poorly for this. There were other patients who were in similar situations, one signed the papers and had been there for over 4 months and said do not ever sign papers in this place. They showed me a daily cost that was about $5,000 per day and said that my insurance probably would only cover 10-30% of it and I would be responsible for the rest. I told them good luck with that!

I was finally released after almost 3 weeks and the staff said that they thought the charges I was brought in for were fabricated and I exhibited none of the signs for which I was being held. One said this happens very often and only about 5-10% of patients exhibit signs for which they are brought in. They said that this ruins lives b/c if they are a Cali resident, it can bankrupt even upper middle class families with good insurance. They said it is used as a weapon. It is also not unusual for the incident reports to either be totally fabricated if it is even possible to find a report. I my case, there was no record of the incident at the precinct/depart HQ nor with the fire/ambulance that took me to the first hospital or to the second hospital! How the F can that be possible! Who got paid of that service or does the dept pay under the table when they commit crimes against the citizens, then bankrupt them with hospital fees so they can't fight the charges. I also lost my job and I was evicted while in the hospital. I lost pretty much everything because of this.

I had a similar case, buy NO WHERE near as bad, in my home state. Someone I was close to (who is EXTREMELY manipulative, controlling, passive-aggressive & abusive on many levels) told me he/they wanted me to get a psych eval (no idea why, I wasn't acting any different except for a fight with him/them) and if I didn't I'd be evicted or would be reported to the police. I thought, here we go again and thought of the previous incident. I went to the psychologist and it was really odd. I got a real bad feeling from the guy, he didn't seem like a psychologist more like a cop or an actor.

He asked so many questions that couldn't be answered yes/no and told me I had to be 100% honest or I would be considered “evasive” and need a full psych eval. (this was after getting my life back into order from above incident). I was asked if I ever got angry from people's behavior. I questioned what he meant by angry, he never explained, and I said I guess so, sure. I made it clear I didn't get violent unless attacked. He asked if I had ever thought about hurting someone or myself. I asked from when, how long ago and thoughts or plans of hurting. He said thoughts. I said yes, when I've been wronged, attacked, harassed, etc I've thought about it. Never made plans or followed through though and this was many years ago. Well that was it, he asked me to leave so he could talk to the people who “reported me”. I was told to “wait outside”.

The other people went in, talked to the “doctor” and came out to find me. I was in the car (we drove together b/c I wasn't allowed to drive myself....). They acted like I was running away by “waiting outside” in the rear passenger side seat. They actually made a very big deal about this. I didn't want to sit in the waiting room with loud kids playing with annoying toys but they just said I was being evasive now and in the eval. They wanted to commit me voluntarily. I asked why, and again, they couldn't give any reason other than “we feel its best”. I said I would if they could give me reasons they feel this way, so I understand what the issues are. They refused and said don't make this difficult, they didn't want to call security and have me held involuntarily. At that point I said, do what you gotta do. If you aren't going to talk to me and explain, why should I trust you or go in for observation. Tell me what caused this and I'll comply. No dice. I said See-ya and started walking. They started to threaten me with police and being held longer at this point. I kept walking. I was about 20 miles from home but had $$ so I decided to walk to a motel about 4-5 miles away (it was cold about 15-20 and very windy – wthout heavy jacket). I knew 3 families near the motel and was either going to ask for a ride or get a taxi home the next day (it was ~5pm now).

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I waked about 3 miles on a country road – only passed 3 farm houses in the 3 miles and a van pulled up and asked if I needed help. I was suspicious that they worked for the psychologist's office so I said no and her face (the drivers) looked angry/pissed and accelerated away towards the office. About 20 mins later a cruiser pulled up and started talking to me asking what I was doing. “Walking”. The I got the third degree like I was a criminal but kept walking. She parked, got out and started following me and asked me to stop (about 100 yards from cruiser). She wanted me to come with her back to the office but didnt' know what had happened. I was reported as a “run away” (at 29 yrs old!). She was kind of nice as I was polite, not angry and explained calmly and clearly. She said she had to take me back and I told her she wasn't as I had broken on laws. She called for backup.

Another squad car pulled up from another jurisdiction 15-20 miles away, out of his jurisdiction. I stated that he has no jurisdiction here and he then said “lets' taser him” - within 2 mins of stopping. I laughed and said something about how they were all the same. Use force and make people comply to illegal orders. I kept walking and they tried to impede my forward movement by standing in front of me, putting hands on me, grabbing my arm and saying I was being aggressive. I just laughed, trying to keep the situation de-escalated. Something came over the radio saying they had a judges order to take me in. I said, really, at 6PM on a Friday, you got one that quick. I'll bet you don't. Tell me what law or statue gives you the authority to detain me. The had no answer but started to get belligerent. Then another car pulled up from the psychologists office and they were waiving a paper around saying “this is the judges order”. I said if you let me see that, read it, and it's legit, I'll come with you freely. The car was 10ft away but they refused to let me know why I was being detained nor let me see the “official detainment order”. I said how hard is this, just get the paper, I'll sit down and you can bring it over so I can read it.

Then the 2nd officer (about 45-50 yr old man with black scummy teeth and a dickhead attitude) said that's it, let's take him down. Tells the woman to taser me and she drew her taser. I said “please don't do that. That is illegal and I will press charges”. The woman didn't want to do it I could tell. I told her “it's not going to do anything” as I had experience with previous tasers and for some reason, I can still control myself while being tasered”. The guy tried to grab my arm and put me in an arm bar for a take down but I spun out of it and stepped back. Both officers took steps back and the guy drew his taser and it looked like he was pointing at my face. The woman then shot her taser and I said “WTF!” and it hit me in the right shoulder but only one barb penetrated skin, the other stick in the side of my shirts. I basically capitulated b/c I think the other guy was going to shoot me in the face with the taser and I didn't want that, so I said “fine, I'll go with you”.

I was cuffed extremely tightly while officer dickless torqued both arms & wrists behind my back and put the cuffs as tight as possible. The woman pulled the barbs out of the shirt and saw one caused slight skin breakage (not deep enough for barbs in skin thankfully). She then checked my cuffs b/c I was complaining and obviously in pain and she said they were extremely tight, so tight it took about 2 mins to get them loosened. She even said that that wasn't right or necessary.

They took me to the hospital b/c the taser shot and I was there overnight under armed guard! I had an officer sitting outside my room all night (room wouldn't lock). They took all my money and gave it to the people who reported my for the psych eval (over $650) plus credit cards and other valuables – all without asking me and these people left. I said if they didn't bring it back within 30 minutes I was filing theft charges against the officers and hospital as well as for holding me hostage (IDK if the latter would hold water though). They have lock boxes for things like wallets and such but they wanted me to have no means of supporting myself if/once I was released, this was clear.

The next day I was transported back to the private psych hospital and after 2 days I got a hearing (with an attorney) in front of a judge and I was deemed fit to be released and that I should have never been held in the first place (according to the eval by nurses and doc's in the psych hospital). My attorney said he couldn't believe that this happened on the report of someone with documented aggression towards me (and others in family) and the questions which were used to hold me were so vague and non-specific as to be meaningless (I had explained my answers and they are what just about everyone feels when another party abuses or assaults another – thoughts of revenge or getting even – THOUGHTS/FANTASY – it is a coping mechanism to deal with extreme stress and if people didn't do this, they would act out on the revenge. It's more healthy than acting them out!)

So I was released with no appology and was AGAIN, not able to get an incident report or find out the names/badges of the officers involved.

These types of things can totally destroy people's lives. Had I been working for an employer durging the second incident (I was self employed) I probably would have lost my job and it may have made it more difficult to find another.

The current system is beyond broken and I know that I was lucky in many ways b/c had I been a minority (or possibly dark skinned) or wasn't able to maintain composure or know how to stand up for myself somewhat, I don't think I would have been so lucky and might have ended up killed in the first incident and possibly shot in the second one.

Another incident with cops happened when a roommate tried to kill himself and we rushed him to the hospital with a deep laceration from a knife. I was in my apt (college) with 3 other people (2:30am) and my roommate went to his room to put music on. I was in living room (with everyone else) for the 10 mins he was in his room. I noticed he hadn't come out, but the music was on and loud. I went in to find a pool of blood on the bed w/ him in it. Others came in immediately (5 seconds after me entering room). We all piled into a car with my unconscious roommate, dropped off one person (had to be up early) then went to hospital. I had brought the knife (2.75” folding spydeco – polished very nice blade) as I thought the doc's might want to see the knife used to see if it was dirty/cause infections/etc.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   
After getting to the hospital only 1 person could attend my roommate/fraternity brother/best friend back in the ER/OR. After 2 hours I had heard nothing and asked the nurse at the desk what was going on and she went from human to bitch in .2 seconds and said if I don't sit down she would call the cops. I said Excuse me? In total disbelief. I couldn't believe the attitude (and I was obviously very worried and upset). She said if I don't sit by count of 3 she will call the cops. I couldn't believe this and stood there in disbelief while she counted then call the pigs. I had told her I just wanted to know if he was still alive, and if we should stay or at least get our roommate for use so we could arrange a ride. Not unreasonable I don't think.

Well cops showed up 5 mins later and the nurse pointed me out. He started asking me why I was being disruptive and abusive to the nurses (total lie). I had tried to tell the nurse I had the knife that was used and wanted to know if the doc wanted to see it (when I originally went up), but they didn't care. The cop said I was being disorderly and verbally abusive though I hand't sworn once (and I've heard other people/groups, who shall remail nameless due to the guilt gestapo/shame nazi's, cause scenes, swear, threaten, and it is just blamed on their “culture”). I explained and was told to shut up. I was asked if I had weapons, needles, etc. I told him about the knife and explained the reason. He took it (was never returned even though it was legal in every aspect under state law and was a $160 collectors edition) then asked me why “I did it”. I'm sorry, what do you mean? “Why did you do it, why did you cut him/stab him?” I said I didn't and this is ridiculous. The person with me told them the same and said I was with her the whole time and to ask our other roommate & the person who is cut.

Piggy continued to get more aggressive and stepped in my face repeating himself in a threatening manner. My friend tried to get between us and told him he was wrong and leave me alone (this was my best friend of 4 years in college who was hurt for petes sake, we did everything together and never had one argument since we met!). He then grabbed my wrist, twisted me around and slammed me on the ground/stomach and cuffed me behind my back, dug his knee into my spine as hard as he could and tried to pick me up while doing that! My friend yelled out for him to stop and was the threateded with the same treatment. At this point my other roommate came out of the ER and saw what was happening, the girl explained and he blew up at the cop and said I had nothing to do with this and to let me go. He called the pig some names (not abusive, just accurate descrtiptions of this # head). Piggy told my roommate that if he didn't leave the hospital in the next 2 minutes he was going to arrest all 3 of us. We left, all of us shaken. Oh, we are all white, college students in honors fraternities/organizations, no criminal records, community volunteers, well spoken, etc, so this kind of thing doesn't just happen to minorities, this happened a little after 9-11. And again, calling the police department that responds to the hospital, no record of the incident! See a pattern here? When pigs are in the wrong, the incident seems to magically disappear?

After this I was extremely shaken up as this was the worst run-in with pigs I had had to this point and I was also extremely upset about my friends health situation. How I could be accused of doing that to him when it was clear I was trying to render aid is beyond me. (I was even in his wedding for christ's sake!)

When people call cops pigs, this is exactly the reason for it. I've had probably 30+ interactions with police over the years and 3 more were bad incidents but nothing close to these and it always came from them stepping on citizen's rights and demanding people follow illegal orders or just abusive actions or behaviors. The other incidents have gone mostly pretty smootly, they were polite and professional (even with high speed speeding tickets). These were 1 on 1 interactions that went well. So if I had 27, 1 on 1 incidents and 3 with a total of 12 officers (all who acted badly) that is 31% who aren't fit for duty. If you add the following that I encountered & others, that number jumps up much higher. Many have threatened me and or people I know. Many have entrapped people I know (illegal stings using CI's to entrap people with threats from CI's to make the target do things – they create a web of CI's (through entrapment busts the CI has to “work off”) and wrap up innocent people by either blackmail, extortion or threats of harm to make people do things they would never do while not under duress. These CI's are often off books so they can not be traced back. They also solicit sex from drunk girls in college, this happened so many times I lost count in college, most took the underage or DUI from what I was told.) PIGS!

This whole "1% of officers are bad" is the biggest lie that people need to realize and the biggest threat to PERSONAL freedom is tyrannical LE. As police abuse is allowed to continue it becomes more ingrained into the culture (even libs say this when protecting minorities who commit crimes - it's ingrained in their culture over generations - so it has to be true for LE as well) and each year it continues that is a sign that it is OK and will be tolerated so it just keeps getting worse. This is a MAJOR problem for the entire nation, white, black, brown, yellow, purple people eaters, etc and if we don't work together, then they will pick us apart and continue to divide us.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   
yessirr...it's bad....avoid em at all cost

they got a hail uva attitude.....these days are different....the norm is falling away

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
yessirr...it's bad....avoid em at all cost

they got a hail uva attitude.....these days are different....the norm is falling away

That video that was recently in a thread where the Costa Mesa College police pulled the gun on the citizen video auditor (filming police LEGALLY in public as per Cali law) made me realize all the times that I felt the same or similar when the cops put their hands on their guns, which always seemed like a threat (though they just say "that's where the hand naturally goes. BS!!), that they were indeed acting aggressively and unprofessionally, being a bully/tyrant (especially when dealing with a non-violent incident).

It seems that the officer Cartmen mentality has permeated some departments and or officers and IDK how it can be rolled back. I think we need to go back to more local/community policing and cut their departments A LOT in addition to civilian oversight committees who have total authority to suspend or fire officers who abuse power.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Mike Brown was a huge D-bag, anyone who sees character over skin color can see that. He's dead not because he was black, because he thug enough to robbed a store and after robbing a store, he was dumb enough to walk down the yellow line in the middle of the street. We won't even talk about him attacking a cop, like what did he think would happen. The only 'Ism" that happened to Mike Brown was Darwinism.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
Mike Brown was a huge D-bag, anyone who sees character over skin color can see that. He's dead not because he was black, because he thug enough to robbed a store and after robbing a store, he was dumb enough to walk down the yellow line in the middle of the street. We won't even talk about him attacking a cop, like what did he think would happen. The only 'Ism" that happened to Mike Brown was Darwinism.

I hope you didn't think I was standing up for Brown... I said he acted provocatively and in no way did I mean to say the police abused their power in that case.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

I think one of the main issues is the fact that many of our law enforcement policies are very outdated and dates back to Lyndon Johnson and Nixon.

When many of these laws were created, they were specifically targeted toward minorities and sadly law enforcement still follow them thanks to the Prison Industrial Complex needing more inmates.

I'm not saying all police are racist but the problem is outdated laws.

Also in in LA, Hollywood have the LAPD at their payroll.
edit on 5/18/2018 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   

My heart goes out to you for what you've been through. It's just not right.

But I have to disagree that it's a universal problem in all departments; it's an important distinction if we're going to address it properly and effectively. Studies and analyses have shown that police brutality is isolated to certain officers in certain departments. I'm assuming you were in one of these places. And as you know, the tyranny extends to other public services. It becomes insidious and invasive.

But, invariably, the rot starts at the top, and in those departments where the top is rotten, the cops on the streets are as well. And they are not only allowed but encouraged to terrorize the people in the community.

Further, again and again, when police reform measures are proposed, law enforcement unions and advocacy groups are routinely opposed to any such measures. And union contracts have created more "rights" for officers involved in shootings than those rights we have.

It gets worse. Officers are not only not being trained in appropriate de-escalation tactics, they are in fact being taught how to provoke and escalate and kill. Just search "Dave Grossman" and "Killology." Here's a couple to get you started:

Inside the School Teaching Cops When It’s OK to Kill

“Are You Prepared to Kill Somebody?” A Day With One of America’s Most Popular Police Trainers

Lt. Col. Dave Grossman, the “Killologist” Training America’s Cops

This -- in my opinion -- is the very dark side to police brutality that needs to be addressed before it does become normalized and universal.
edit on 18-5-2018 by Boadicea because: formatting

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

I think one of the main issues is the fact that many of our law enforcement policies are very outdated and dates back to Lyndon Johnson and Nixon.

When many of these laws were created, they were specifically targeted toward minorities and sadly law enforcement still follow them thanks to the Prison Industrial Complex needing more inmates.

I'm not saying all police are racist but the problem is outdated laws.

Also in in LA, Hollywood have the LAPD at their payroll.

What was the difference in the days and times of Johnson and Nixon ?
Careful , I remember those days...

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Thanks for the kind words. I think one of the worst aspects of this is the cover ups by police and not being able to get incident reports and also when i told people they seemed to largely not believe me or didn't see it as much of a problem. When I thought about trying to pursue civil action it was impossible as there were no records outside of the hospital records but nothing leading up to the hospitalization (only the ambulance record of bringing me from one hospital to another, which proved nothing). I was also told in the strongest possible terms that pursuing a case would be the biggest mistake I could make and it came across as basically a threat.
I coulnd't even get the names of officers on duty at the police department on the day where I was assaulted by 8-10 officers even with a description of 5 officers and the exact time of the incident. They screened calls and then stopped answering blocked numbers and numbers from my area code. Same thing for the EMS/Fire department, stone walled completely. No record of any vehicles responding to an incident with 1 large firetruck and 2 ambulances for 45 mins from 9:30 to 10:15 with address, satellite screen shots of the map/terrain, 3 names of EMS/fire personnel. So it seems that there is collusion between the different organizations.

While in the hospital in San Diego, I was told "You were VERY lucky and I'm surprised that they didn't kill you. They probably would have if you had been in LA" - that was from a head nurse I had formed a good relationship with and MANY other patients (some who were attorney's, doctors, engineers, actors, along with street people) all echoed the same sentiment and said "someone's watching out for you".

I never told anyone about the live video stream of the roommate in the ICU/Coma (well maybe one person but not in detail b/c it still spooked the F out of me and thought I might be in danger for telling people this).

As far as your responses about the dispersion of the criminal police behavior, I totally agree that it starts at the top. That is why I think we need to do something ASAP, as the people doing these things now will be at the top in 5-20 years and this behavior is going to become more common and acceptable. I can only see strict community oversight being the answer - ride along's by community volunteers who witness everything (for extended periods of time - with personal harm waivers signed) and then disciplinary committees run by elected committees from the local community

I really think that there is going to be a major backlash on abusive departments and officers. Just like the Dallas ambush, there are going to be calls to lure officers (those who abuse people) and they are going to be massacred from afar. It is only the logical progression of how an occupied nation (corrupt/abusive cops are nothing more than occupiers) and as per Geneva Convention, acts of assassination are protected under law as means of an occupied people fighting off the occupiers. Now the only argument is that the officers "serve" the community, but in too many cases, some departments do anything but this bar a few outlier officers who strive to uphold their oaths, and the community knows these officers. These types of actions have been seen in nation after nation as situations such as what we are facing permeate through the society. All communities reach a breaking point and then action is taken to regain their freedom even if it means more deaths within the community for it is better to die fighting than to live in fear and under an oppressive/tyrannical rule. I'm not advocating this approach, I just see that it is an inevitability unless the good cops do a major house cleaning and put the bad ones (I mean really bad, not very low level things like letting small time criminals slide, maybe getting a "tax" for extra patrols around some businesses - but the ones who physically abuse, threaten to kill or kill citizens w/o cause and those that entrap citizens) where they belong, in jail or 6ft under.

The idea that cops who abuse power by threatening deadly force for something as simple as legally filming them, should be permanently barred from any LE or LE associated (private security/mercenary) jobs and should be "slaves" to those whom they threaten the use of deadly force as an intimidation/bullying tactic. All money they make goes to victim from the day they loose their job.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 12:28 AM
link   
There is another thread that is linked to this, it's the reason I decided I wanted to GTFO of that house and it is totally bizzarre!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

After seeing the live stream (and the previous missing roommate) I decided to move out a week later and told him in the morning

In the first situation (pulled over by cops - ~ 10 cops surrounding me) The cops (3-4 closest to me) kept saying "we are here to help you" and I kept saying "I never asked for any help and don't need any, I'm going to work". They would repeat "we are here to help you" each one said this maybe 4-6 times any my inside voice said "they are here for anything BUT that", or "no they are NOT (here to help me)" or "They are not here to help" "They are here to HURT you" and this was backed up by them all having their hands on their weapons (not un-holstered at this point - that came a few mins later), and it was clear as day in my head and guided my actions in a totally clear way - it was like having a voice beamed into my head.

The cops were surrounding me and the 3 closest to me kept saying: "We are here to help you" or "We just want to help you". I always responded verbally with "I never asked for any help and don't need any, I'm going to work" and "What do I need help with, what are you trying to help me with" - but they just repeated themselves. During this 6-7 of them had their hands on their side arms (still holstered, upholstering came shortly later). When they would say this "help you" thing, in my mind I I heard something crystal clear like it was beamed straight to my skull (or god/angel/demon talking to me)
"they are here for anything BUT that (helping you)"
"no they are NOT (here to help me)"
"They are not here to help"
"They are here to HURT you"
"Do NOT get out of the car - wait as long as you can - they want to kill you - hopefully fire or EMS will show up they are just down the road"
I never had thoughts this clearly in my mind that were so adamant. I've had similar that tell me people are lying, or people don't like me (or like me) and similar, sometimes in personal relationships, sometimes in business and they were almost always right (times they weren't I couldn't prove the other person was lying, so the lie continued).

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Ask your PRESIDENT FOR HELP sorting out the BadApples....he is an American first.....and if you are vocal on social media and call him out to task he WILL RESPOND.....but yu have to let him know what is happening and not play games looking for individual supports in borderline cases....if you wish intervention at the highest levesl you must first support the arrwest conviction and remediation of the MURERING COPS we all see online.....one step at a time....post those videos on social media with a Please Help President hashtag...and tell 2 friends who can tell 2 more friends and everyone can post the same request until we see these criminals remediated.....at which point Americans will quickly regain confidence in their Government...they WANT TO BELIEVE....they just need to see real progress....just ten bad Cops put in jail for murders we all can watch online and the entire Country will begin to come together and believe in America again...this is how it is done.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   

I really think that there is going to be a major backlash on abusive departments and officers. Just like the Dallas ambush, there are going to be calls to lure officers (those who abuse people) and they are going to be massacred from afar. It is only the logical progression of how an occupied nation (corrupt/abusive cops are nothing more than occupiers) and as per Geneva Convention, acts of assassination are protected under law as means of an occupied people fighting off the occupiers.

I think you're exactly right about that. The most dangerous position law enforcement can put themselves in is to make the people feel they have nothing to lose and everything to gain. For too long, certain factions (on "both" sides) were able to pass off the brutality as simply "thugs" of a certain ancestry getting what they deserved... but with cameras everywhere and blogs and the increasing ability of the people to record and share the truth, it's becoming clear that it goes far beyond "thugs," and necessary and appropriate policing. The video in Mesa, AZ of the guy killed in the motel hallway illustrated the unnecessary and inappropriate policing increasingly taking place.

We still have many good, honorable and noble men and women serving in law enforcement -- I truly believe most LEOs are doing their best for all the right reasons. We need to make sure it stays that way, and reverse the current trends. And that means educating and informing the people. When enough people understand what's really going on behind the scenes, by a relative few bad characters, we can make the appropriate changes and reforms.

Unfortunately, too many people think they are honoring and protecting the good guys when they are only protecting the bad guys.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
Ask your PRESIDENT FOR HELP sorting out the BadApples....he is an American first.....and if you are vocal on social media and call him out to task he WILL RESPOND.....

I wish I could believe that. Trump seems to believe that all LEOs are good LEOs and that they need more weapons -- military grade no less -- to use against the people than otherwise.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

originally posted by: one4all
Ask your PRESIDENT FOR HELP sorting out the BadApples....he is an American first.....and if you are vocal on social media and call him out to task he WILL RESPOND.....

I wish I could believe that. Trump seems to believe that all LEOs are good LEOs and that they need more weapons -- military grade no less -- to use against the people than otherwise.

Not correct...Trump and Friends have unseated MANY MANY of the old Cabals snake-heads like Judges and Administrators and other people involved in the processes of law ......this is step one to bringing these BadApple Cops to task and to courts of law there they WILL BE FAIRLY TRIED AND CONVICTED AND SENTENCED as would any other man or woman in need of societal remediations .

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Not correct...

By definition and by deed, I profoundly disagree:

White House Scraps All Limits on the Pentagon's Police Militarization Program
President Trump now allowing local police to once again have access to military surplus supplies
Trump Wants to Re-Militarize the Police. Montana Is Having None of It.

Trump and Friends have unseated MANY MANY of the old Cabals snake-heads like Judges and Administrators and other people involved in the processes of law ......this is step one to bringing these BadApple Cops to task and to courts of law there they WILL BE FAIRLY TRIED AND CONVICTED AND SENTENCED as would any other man or woman in need of societal remediations .

As long as Tennessee vs Gardner stands as (oh so poorly) written, then prosecutors can and will refuse to prosecute, and judges must and will rule in accordance with case law.

Further, local law enforcement agencies are not generally subject to federal control. Beyond exercising his bully pulpit, there is little a president can really do to local jurisdictions -- even if he wanted to. And as we've learned in New York and the Eric Gardener case, federal civil rights investigations can and are used to blackmail and extort local municipalities, rather than furthering the best interests and greater good of the people.

Trump has gone further to arm and weaponize law enforcement against the people. What he is doing is enabling and empowering further abuses of the public trust and safety.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Not correct...

By definition and by deed, I profoundly disagree:

White House Scraps All Limits on the Pentagon's Police Militarization Program
President Trump now allowing local police to once again have access to military surplus supplies
Trump Wants to Re-Militarize the Police. Montana Is Having None of It.

Trump and Friends have unseated MANY MANY of the old Cabals snake-heads like Judges and Administrators and other people involved in the processes of law ......this is step one to bringing these BadApple Cops to task and to courts of law there they WILL BE FAIRLY TRIED AND CONVICTED AND SENTENCED as would any other man or woman in need of societal remediations .

As long as Tennessee vs Gardner stands as (oh so poorly) written, then prosecutors can and will refuse to prosecute, and judges must and will rule in accordance with case law.

Further, local law enforcement agencies are not generally subject to federal control. Beyond exercising his bully pulpit, there is little a president can really do to local jurisdictions -- even if he wanted to. And as we've learned in New York and the Eric Gardener case, federal civil rights investigations can and are used to blackmail and extort local municipalities, rather than furthering the best interests and greater good of the people.

Trump has gone further to arm and weaponize law enforcement against the people. What he is doing is enabling and empowering further abuses of the public trust and safety.

This is where you are sorely mistaken.....can and will....must and will.....can and are......this is where you are wayyyyy off base because these are the types of olde style anticipatory actions the olde Cabal relied upon before they were uprooted....Trump and Friends are pulling the Dragons Teeth ...ONE AT A TIME....absolutely nothing hurried piecemeal or impatient here....lol...this is paced complete and finite.The mechanisms which enabled the three word action phrases to be impactfull ARE NOW DEFUNCT....lol...you may dial that number but the more times you dial it the more times you will find nothing but a recorded message these days....lol...the conduits of evil are being cauterised one by one by one by one.
edit on 19-5-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Oh dear lord... help us all.

Trump can arrest and detain all the "cabal" members on the planet and it will not change the Supreme Court decision Tennessee vs. Gardner which establishes the criteria used to not prosecute too many police killings. And the same Supreme Court decision compels juries to find defendants not guilty again and again.

Trump could use his position to encourage state and local efforts towards police reform, but I have not seen him ever do that. Nor have I ever known him to condemn a bad cop or bad kill.

More important, we shouldn't be waiting for Trump -- or anyone to fix our problems. Especially not our state and local policing issues, which is entirely in the hands of the local officials, and therefore most easily and appropriately and effectively addressed by the people.... when they understand what the real issues are, and what needs to be corrected. Such as this effort in California: California lawmakers introduce 'necessary force' bill in wake of Stephon Clark shooting.

Rights come with responsibilities.

top topics

join