It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Tweeted That The Latest School Shooting Should Inspire “Soul Searching” & Gun Control

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on May, 18 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I did a little "soul searching" and asked myself if Hillary did a little "soul searching" when....
....she and Bill stole @$200K worth of furniture and china from the White House
....the State Department under Hillary Clinton refused security requests for Benghazi
....Clinton and her staff decided which emails to turn over to the State Department as public records and which to withhold
....she used pay-for-play influence peddling, through speeches and the Clinton Foundation fundraising, so that she in turn, would return favors to donors after she won the 2016 presidential election

she insisted on using a private computer server and email address — about which she was warned would be vulnerable to hacking and security breaches — for the purpose of avoiding public scrutiny and accountability while indirectly helping the Clinton Foundation raise enormous sums from governments and parties with whom she was also interfacing as secretary of state.

www.investors.com...

Every day that we fail to act on gun violence, we are failing our children. This should be a day for soul searching across America - and that soul searching should be matched with legislating to begin dealing with this national shame.

www.breitbart.com... al&utm_source=facebook

Yeah, I did a liitle "soul searching" and wonder why you're not in jail.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Since she acknowledges and is a rather huge part of selling guns to ISIS, I'm not sure I would take anything on gun issues through a thought process that comes from her.

...Call me crazy...or something.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   
She needs to clean her own clock before starting a new stopwatch

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Hillary’s thoughts are not worth my time.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   

She's making a pretty big presumption.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Once you start allowing controls on one right, you might as well accept controls on all rights.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

According to some, we have no rights, merely a list of changeable privileges that government graciously allows us.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   

I'd like to see the Patriot Act repealed. It's not Constitutional in any way shape or form.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

I'd like to see the Patriot Act repealed. It's not Constitutional in any way shape or form.

I agree.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: cynicalheathen

According to some, we have no rights, merely a list of changeable privileges that government graciously allows us.

Some would desire a state that grants privileges to those it deems worthy and ideologically acceptable.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Says the person protected with a 24/7 armed security detail. Hypocrites till the end.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Every President since 2001 has renewed PATRIOT every six months, usually without any fanfare or media coverage.

You know it's bad for the American people when Presidents from both parties can agree this is needed, but won't have any public fanfare to show that it was renewed again.

Trump has renewed it at least twice since taking office, without passing comment and without inquiry from the media.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Is that what she was doing on the island?

"Protecting" the children?

Lmao, go away you dirty witch

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies
This thread could have come straight from Alex Jones and Sean Hannity.

What a crock.

Remember when ATS used to be a genuine conspiracy theory site instead of a mud pit of political crap slinging?

I'd love to find a genuine conspiracy site that takes us down genuine rabbit holes, instead of all the right wing vs left wing crap generated on here on a daily basis.

The comments aren't about right or left, but rather one very corrupt woman who never stops giving obscene examples of her vile hypocrisy whenever she opens her mouth. It was you who made it into a right versus left thing only because you support her even though she is very corrupt and a hypocrite. And you said it all that way to deflect people's thoughts away from your bias for her.

edit on 18-5-2018 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   
It's insane how new laws and rules are created when a product is known to be hazard to every day people in America except guns, those appear to be the exception.

How come one third of America gets to hold the rest of the country hostage when it comes to stricter gun control?

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Not a word of condolences from the evil old bat. Empathy is totally foreign to her.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: thereal9999

What law would have prevented this?

How many existing laws were broken?

How does further restrictions on the already law-abiding prevent crime?

Answer these in a rational manner, then we can have a discussion.
edit on 5-18-2018 by cynicalheathen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Exactly, I don't see Trump fixing the smith-mundt act, or electronic privacy act odumbo snuck in before leaving office.

All these bastards want our rights removed while they milk us like cows and live it up.

I bet she's just used as a public antagonist to keep Trump in and everyone divided.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: thereal9999
It's insane how new laws and rules are created when a product is known to be hazard to every day people in America except guns, those appear to be the exception.

How come one third of America gets to hold the rest of the country hostage when it comes to stricter gun control?

Heat disease and all contributing factors.

Cancer and all contributing factors.

Chronic respiratory disease and all contributing factors.

All ahead of guns. Soak it in.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join