It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clapper- It’s ‘A Good Thing’ FBI Was Spying On Trump Campaign

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Does no one else tie this in to the assasination of JFK?

These 'agencies' have been weaponized for a VERY long time, Eisenhower did warn you..... . . .

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius

These 'agencies' have been weaponized for a VERY long time, Eisenhower did warn you..... . . .

L.M.F.A.O.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: hoss53
There is still zero proof that this actually happened. Just another distraction from the draft dodged in chief, aka sparky ,aka tRump. You people will believe anything if it some how legitimizes having a complete idiot for president.

There is still zero proof hookers pissed on Trump - what's your point?

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   

There is still zero proof that this actually happened. Just another distraction from the draft dodged in chief, aka sparky ,aka tRump. You people will believe anything if it some how legitimizes having a complete idiot for president.

Part 3 of the IG report will knock you for the loop of your life.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Apparently I know the difference between the FBI and a President's entire administration.

Well, apparently Obama doesn't because the latest Strzok/Page text messages say "the Whitehouse is running this..."

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

I'm not even in the slightest!

Matter of fact I'd be out there protesting shoulder to shoulder with the people who were pissed!

If you stop fighting for justice just because the injustices benefit you, you deserve NOTHING!

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Part 3 of the IG report will knock you for the loop of your life.

Ok. Sure, I'll be waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting. And tRump will get the Nobel piece prize. L.M.F.A.O.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Not wire tapping perhaps... but its cool that you're okay with a political rival wasting tax payer money the resources of the intel community to perform surveillance through multiple means (thought still not literally wiretapping) for political purposes stemming from a dossier that they knew was defuncted

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: timequake

Not wire tapping perhaps... but its cool that you're okay with a political rival wasting tax payer money the resources of the intel community to perform surveillance through multiple means (thought still not literally wiretapping) for political purposes stemming from a dossier that they knew was defuncted

De fucted ? Really. Most of it so far has proven to be fact. Or are you listening faux news. L.M.F.A.O.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: network dude

It's a bit like your asking me if I'll believe that the Loch Ness Monster is real if you can capture it but sure.

But see, it's also a completely loaded question. You already believe that this is true without any real evidence that is and you won't stop believing that it's true if that evidence never comes.

Why would you? It's a win-win for you.

There's no potential for "smoking gun" evidence of the absence of this conspiracy so all you have to do is continue to believe and disregard reasoned arguments, as you're doing right now. It's a typical shifting of the burden of proof away from the party making the (outrageous) claim.

You have that metaphor backwards. You're the one expecting others to believe the mythical monster of loch ness exists despite the lack of evidence even after the entire lake was nearly drained with nothing to show for it.
edit on 18-5-2018 by timequake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: timequake

De fucted ? Really. Most of it so far has proven to be fact. Or are you listening faux news. L.M.F.A.O.

I don't watch fox news, and the dossier has actually been dismissed as being as a credible piece of intel despite the fact that it has a few facts in it.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

I certainly have been saying the whole thing is whacked since the JFK assassination was the shot across the bow. THAT is why I think Nixon was running scared. It isn't paranoia if they are out to get you.

The Zapruder film I watched in slow motion going frame by frame in a College elective course I took with my non science oriented buds titled "Introduction to Mass Communications", was the proof for me I needed to know a major lie was being perpetrated in the biggest happening in US history until the Moon Landings.

edit on 18-5-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rewey

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Apparently I know the difference between the FBI and a President's entire administration.

Well, apparently Obama doesn't because the latest Strzok/Page text messages say "the Whitehouse is running this..."

They keep forgetting about that.

🎁😎

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Sometimes it takes an outsider to see the truth.
This is the single best post on this thread....

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

There is still zero proof hookers pissed on Trump - what's your point?

Bet somebody else may have had hooker piss ....

Bill Clinton sought State’s permission to meet with Russian nuclear official during Obama uranium decision

where was the FBI "at the time" ?

😃

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

So Bill asked his wife Hillary if he could collude with Russians?

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

And got big money and all expenses paid too.

‼️🍖

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Does anyone, anyone at all, remember....WATERGATE??

FBI?

Who really was "deepthroat"?

And now the FBI is clean?

Nixon really was a "crook", but in a way many have no idea. He was complicit, the worst crime of all.

He fell to the establishment...and got caught.

And, now you want Trump?

...oh, and in case you didn't notice, the "establishment" HATES Trump!

So, who really is it, that you are rooting for?????

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Rooting for whomever the establishment, which includes the MSM, is against.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: carewemust

And got big money and all expenses paid too.

‼️🍖

Bill Clinton started visiting Epstein pleasure island after that Russia trip. I wonder what new habits he picked up in Moscow?

new topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join