It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clapper- It’s ‘A Good Thing’ FBI Was Spying On Trump Campaign

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Also wanted to point out...the IG report is so massive it will take over a year to release fully...it is expected they will release a section per month or close to a month. So are we going to meet monthly for the next year or so to hand out I'm sorries you were right and I was wrongs?

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
He says it's hyperbole. He said someone from trumps team was watching what was going on and reported it. He said the informant from trumps team telling us a good thing.
Can't you guys get ANYTHING right?

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

He also said it's dangerous to "out" any of those spys because they would be in "danger".

Glad to see it. A person who would engage in this type of subversive and unconstitutional behavior deserves to constantly be looking over their shoulder.

That being said, I'm unsure why POTUS hasn't exercised his lawful authority as head of the Executive branch to command DOJ to expose and/or prosecute these criminals. And yes, DOJ = Executive, FBI = Executive, CIA = executive, NSA = executive, etc etc etc.

Some folks clearly need to go to prison over this. Even more need to lose their jobs entirely, purging the ranks of the Executive branch of hold-overs and traitors.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
So, bigfatfurrytexan hasn't read it and doesn't know if it's true or not.

What about the rest of you guys?

Grambler, that's amazing, how do you have access? For me it goes to dailycaller and then a popup says I need to subscribe in order to view.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
He says it's hyperbole. He said someone from trumps team was watching what was going on and reported it. He said the informant from trumps team telling us a good thing.
Can't you guys get ANYTHING right?

You are going to believe the excuses given by a man who lied about this topic once before while under oath?

I bet you are easy to sell a car to.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

Where did that info come from now?

It's going to take a year to release the report that was due eight weeks ago?
Really? I'm sure then the report just doesn't support what the right claimed it would then.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

It's your own fault that your system is corrupt with viruses and adware.

Wonder where that crap comes from ?

😎🎁🔆

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

From trumps team no less. He sure doesn't inspire loyalty does he?

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

When all else fails attack the source right? I'm sure your search engine of choice couldn't possibly point you to an alternative source for the quotes from clapper. Would you like me to hold your hand and walk you through it?

What source? Are you able to read it or are you also just commenting on someone else's opinion?

I am of the opinion that if there is no viable source, there is no viable post, therefore how can one even attack the poster? There would have to be a post first, right?

Am I the only one here among you who is against disinformation, who wants to deny ignorance?

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

You're going to think he said something different because it suits your beliefs?

The stool pigeon was still someone from trumps team not a plant.
This guy is so bad he can't even get dedicated staff. Lol.

Looking very bad now. Very very bad. Every day a new scandal.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
It most likely isn't a spy but a confidential informant. CI's are typically the lowest of the low (criminals themselves) who are attempting to avoid jail-time. These individuals likely set these meetings up and left behind whatever "evidence" they could. It is how FBI CI's operate, typically setting up plots, suggesting or encouraging criminal activities and otherwise engaging in dishonest and subversive activities.

Wonder if this was the "insurance policy" our two worthless dog-turds were texting about? (Disgusting Lisa Page and Degenerate Peter Strozok)

My only hope is that the name(s) are exposed very publicly for the world to see.

FYI, Page/Papadop/Manafort are prime CI material

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Wow. Someone must have hit a nerve, what with the usual left leaning folks in this thread scrambling to explain why this isn’t an issue.

Personally, as an American, I’m a little concerned that other Americans think this kind of spying is okay. And for the record, using an undercover in a drug gang is MUCH different than putting a spy in a political campaign so your side can win an election.

But if you on the left of American politics think it’s okay, by all means carry on.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

No, im going to believe he's a liar because he's proven himself beyond any doubt to be a liar. Its on record now.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Did you not see the first post in this thread, the OP (original post)?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There is a post there. Quite a few words, actually.

What, exactly, are you denying the existence of?

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   

P.S. I'd believe Satan himself before I'd believe anything from the trump campaign, or white house or the filthy liar himself. That's just me.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

It's your own fault that your system is corrupt with viruses and adware.

Wonder where that crap comes from ?

😎🎁🔆

Nice try... I'm glad you get your stuff paid for but I'm not clicking on it again.

Please post a legit source to this, I find it interesting and would love to dig deeper but your source is unusable. I'll come back and check to see if you found any verifiable sources.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: xuenchen

This is a pattern we see over an over.

First the anti trumpers laughed and said there was no spying.

Then when they have to admit there was; they say that it was a good thing that it happened.

They dont care about corruption and weaponizing the intel community, as long as its their side doing it.

I wish they would just come out and admit that instead of pretending that it didnt happen.

This is all Trunps fault for laundering dirty Russian money through his many business dealings, that’s why Britain’s Inteligence picked up on him and his friends when investigating Russian criminals years before his election

He’s a crook, and unfit for any office of power

Thats your opinion, and not only are you welcome to it, but I hope you shout it loud and proud, and the others that agree witn you finally become honest and do the same.

You and others have no problem with Obama having spies put in place, getting phone records, wiretapping trump associates, etc., because you KNOW that trump is guilty of something.

I am sure Brennan and comey and Mcacbe and clapper all agree with you.

So no more need for them to stonewall; just come out iwth the truth, and lets see what the ameircan people think about the intel community being weaponized in this manner.

OK let’s keep this simple

British Inteligence were not looking or spying on Trump but his name kept coming up when they were investigating Russian criminals

They past that on to their friends and ALLIES in America as they were concerned about the potential for him to be blackmailed

Why do you think the whitehouse is leaking all the time and the alt right are countering his piss poor actions in office with laughable online smear campaigns aimed at the free press and his opposition

They all know he’s a crook, and Unfit for office but now he’s president so what can they do?

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

BwaaaHaHaHa

it's all over the place

but here's the story from .. wait for it ..

Real.Clear.Politics 😃

even a video too !! 😎

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

P.S. I'd believe Satan himself before I'd believe anything from the trump campaign, or white house or the filthy liar himself. That's just me.

Your whataboutism is duly noted. I'd have hated to see you miss that chance to smear Trump.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

Any crap on Trump "at the time" would have been published before the election.

The MSM would have had a cream.dream fest.

And it sure would have been published after Jan 20, 2017.

😎🚬

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join