It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clapper- It’s ‘A Good Thing’ FBI Was Spying On Trump Campaign

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on May, 18 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

So the Obama administration is saying that they didn't do it, but because they did do it, it was a good thing.

So due process, rule of law, like Elvis. . . . has left the building.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

I can't read your source. It creates popups and then wants me to subscribe.

That made me wonder if this is another iffy source of yours and did a fact/bias check. Snopes has nothing on it, so can't be too legit and mediabias has it as extremely biased and mixed on factual reporting.

Media Bias

Xuen, please post material we can all access and material that can be verified as true. Being forced to check your every post to find out it's nothing more than biased drivel is a waste of everyone's time, and I'm pretty sure it's against the rules of the board.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

And then when it is used against someone on tyour "team" and you start getting all angry and sad about it, dont worry, I will forgive your cheering for corruption and be right there with you still fighting the corruption that you cheered for when your side used it.

Too funny since I didn't pitch NEARLY as big of a childish tantrum over all the investigations Hillary sat through that you guys pitch around the FAR fewer investigations into Trump.

I guess you do not get the point...there were many investigations in to hillary that came back no issue...BECAUSE these same players that are after Trump Covered up for her. Now that a real one (the IG) is going on, let's wait and see....CNN is already bracing the lemmings for the damage that it is going to do to your beloved political figures....just promise you will come on and apologize for being wrong in a few weeks when it hits.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Un-freakin'-believable!

They were SO comcerned about "Russian interference" that they didn't even bother taking the DNC's server over to the FBI to be examined when it was revealed the DNC had been hacked.

Does Clapper and the other lyin' sack 'o shizzs not realize The American People are awake (mostly) and not buying what they are selling anymore.

Of course, those with too much to lose who just knew Hillary would win, are panicking now and using this kind of bs rhetoric to minimize and excuse what they were doing.

edit on 18-5-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: theatreboy

Yeah no. Even partisan homeboy Trey Gowdy had to admit that he couldn't get Clinton indicted. Nice revisionist history you got there though.

PS: When nothing happens will you apologize to me for being wrong or will you just invent a new CT on why it is ok to keep being wrong in your predictions?
edit on 18-5-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

link   

We shall see...however it appears the tables are turning and this corruption (which is obvious) is being exposed. The judges who looked the other way are going away...as are the lame excuses for prosecutors that refused to bring charges against this corruption as well. So you may be laughing now but I think there are a whole lot more people that aren't. We can see you for what you are and that's enough for me...take care now.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

Yea. We've been seeing for two years now. The investigation just keeps getting deeper and exposing more wrongdoing from the Trump admin and campaign.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy

And then when it is used against someone on tyour "team" and you start getting all angry and sad about it, dont worry, I will forgive your cheering for corruption and be right there with you still fighting the corruption that you cheered for when your side used it.

Too funny since I didn't pitch NEARLY as big of a childish tantrum over all the investigations Hillary sat through that you guys pitch around the FAR fewer investigations into Trump.

I guess you do not get the point...there were many investigations in to hillary that came back no issue...BECAUSE these same players that are after Trump Covered up for her. Now that a real one (the IG) is going on, let's wait and see....CNN is already bracing the lemmings for the damage that it is going to do to your beloved political figures....just promise you will come on and apologize for being wrong in a few weeks when it hits.

I wouldn't count on it. That poster is emotionally invested, just look at the triggered replies. When I see HAHAHAHAHAHAHA or BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH every other line in a response, you won't be having any meaningful conversation/debate with said poster.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   
here's the latest news from my reality....
kirshner's family wanted a bank that was closely tied to qatar map to invest in one of their NY City buildings.. the bank said no... soon after that, the US government seems to be supporting a blockade against qatar even though one of our most important military bases is on their soil...
now it turns out that the bank decided otherwise, and the kirshner family will indeed get the money they asked...
and low and behold, now, the trump administration is on good, bestie terms with qatar and those blockades need to end!!!

and.. we are all supposed to buy the idea that all this is just coincindence, or fake news, or whatever floats your boat... nothing to see here, and there is no reason for any kind of investigation, never was, not even some of those who were "spied on" were suspected of misdeeds long before trump decided to run for president.

and, no all the garbage that russia may have had a part in concocting and spreading in our country had no affect whatsoever on us....
and our gov't pulls the same stuff... but i bet when russia notices such things happen, they actually investigate it, figure out ways to try to stop it, and does something!!

obviously it had some effect on the american people, since we now seem to have two opposing realities that are completely at odds with each other tearing this nation apart!!!

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Yea stormy Daniels payment was a huge curveball I didn't expect. A year in I'm glad we found out trump paid back his lawyer

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

As has that enormous list of sealed indictments...wonder why they are holding onto them for so long. Now, however they're beginning to be unsealed...coincidentally the places that have begun unsealing them are places where corrupt judges and prosecutors have stepped down or been indicted themselves...wonder why that is?

+5 more 
posted on May, 18 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

What was done by the Obama administration and his upper tier IC directors is going to go down as the biggest scandal ever in government shenanigans.

It should make every American citizen cringe, no matter what party they are affiliated with. Watergate was nothing compared to what was perpetrated by this bunch.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

As has that enormous list of sealed indictments...wonder why they are holding onto them for so long. Now, however they're beginning to be unsealed...coincidentally the places that have begun unsealing them are places where corrupt judges and prosecutors have stepped down or been indicted themselves...wonder why that is?

What makes you entitled to be privy to how and why the FBI carries out an investigation?
edit on 18-5-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

And no one is going to see a single day in jail because the rule of law and rights don't matter in a partisan environment.

Outing the corruption is good.

But seeing people here and the pundits actually embracing it tells me that they could care less about the Bill of Rights, Constitution, rule of law.

It's an ugly stain that people are now wearing proudly.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Wasn't it James Clappers testimony before congress that the NSA wasn't spying on Americans the tipping point that pushed Edward Snowden into going public?

link   
Sorry double post
edit on 18-5-2018 by Nickn3 because: (no reason given)

link   
double post

link   
a reply to: dawnstar

#Foxlandia doesn't care about justice anymore. They only want to prosecute the left for made up crimes.

link   
Sorry double post

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Just pointing out some inconvenient facts that seemed to fly in the face of your laughter. Posing some questions I thought would provide some entertaining answers or in this case silence on. Why dodge the questions and reply with a straw man argument when I never said anything about being privy to any investigation. I am just stating public info there bud.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join