It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clapper- It’s ‘A Good Thing’ FBI Was Spying On Trump Campaign

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

The White House had dozens of those things during the Obama years !!

😎🚬

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: Krazysh0t

And there we have it.

Only a year from "Trunmp is such a liar saying the FBI would spy on him!"

to

"Of course the fbi spied on trump, they needed to and it is a great thing!"

AGAIN. Trump's original claim was that he was illegally wiretapped. That didn't happen. You know it. I know it. Pointing out an undercover agent isn't anything CLOSE to that claim and whining about it is just moving the goal posts. Scream and bitch all you want, but you know damn well that undercover agents aren't tactics that need extreme amounts of approval to do.

Y'all think up any excuse to whine about this investigation.
edit on 18-5-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
Maybe the left would care about the blatant abuse of power being displayed, if it was used against them. At this point, I'm almost hoping Trump weaponizes the intel agencies to start destroying careers and families for political gain in the upcoming midterm elections. I think that would be the only way the left would grasp exactly how much damage they're doing to our country right now. I literally have no faith in the DOJ or FBI.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Nine investigations into Hillary Clinton says, "Hi!".

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
All of these people need to be rounded up and taken to an undisclosed location outside of US jurisdiction and never heard from again.

I recall we have had traitorous citizens early in this country's history be banished to never set foot on land again and be set to sea for life or hung like a criminal in the case of Benedict Arnold. Those set to sea were under the watchful eye of the US Navy.

+10 more 
posted on May, 18 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   

👆 big deflection effort underway 👆

getting obvious and glorious at the same time even 🎁🚬

+3 million Republican votes guaranteed and under "warranty" too 😎🚬

+14 more 
posted on May, 18 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   

So you endorse this? You find no problem here everyone move along.

Now back to Russia omg they used trolls and bots! They swayed the election with meme warfare!

Wah omg it's not fair! They stole the election!

+5 more 
posted on May, 18 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Yeah but Clinton was in a gov position "at the time".

So was Clapper the Flapper.

😎🎁

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

LOL! Deflections! This entire thread is a deflection. It's trying to derail a legit investigation by whining about a legit evidence collecting tactic. What's next are you going to scream and moan about the FBI asking questions of the Trump admin? Never change Xuen. Your partisan glasses are clearly so tightly strapped to your head that you see everything with a bright red tint.

+12 more 
posted on May, 18 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

And there we have it.

to

AGAIN. Trump's original claim was that he was illegally wiretapped. That didn't happen. You know it. I know it. Pointing out an undercover agent isn't anything CLOSE to that claim and whining about it is just moving the goal posts. Scream and bitch all you want, but you know damn well that undercover agents aren't tactics that need extreme amounts of approval to do.

First off, there were wiretaps of trump associates as we now know.

We also know that there was other phone and email data that was collected like pen registries.

Look, you have made your stance quite clear.

You have no problem with a President having spies being put into his opponents campaign or team.

Thats fine.

I will chose against supporting that massive corruption and weaponizing of the deep state, while you cheer for it.

And then when it is used against someone on tyour "team" and you start getting all angry and sad about it, dont worry, I will forgive your cheering for corruption and be right there with you still fighting the corruption that you cheered for when your side used it.
edit on 18-5-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on May, 18 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
This is exactly the Washington b.s. that the people voted against.

link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

#ing A! I'm LOVING this bitch fest.

"WAAAAAAAAH! It's not fair that Trump is being investigated and the FBI is using perfectly legal investigating tactics to do it! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!"

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Yeah but Clinton was in a gov position "at the time".

So was Clapper the Flapper.

😎🎁

Ah those pesky facts.

Sgt Friday: Just the facts ma'am. Nothing but the facts.

+8 more 
posted on May, 18 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
Maybe the left would care about the blatant abuse of power being displayed, if it was used against them. At this point, I'm almost hoping Trump weaponizes the intel agencies to start destroying careers and families for political gain in the upcoming midterm elections. I think that would be the only way the left would grasp exactly how much damage they're doing to our country right now. I literally have no faith in the DOJ or FBI.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Nine investigations into Hillary Clinton says, "Hi!".

As an aside, if the IG report says there was wrong doing by the fbi or doj in to the investigation into hillary, will you and your like finally stop with the talking point that Hillary was investigated so many times and there was no wrong doing?

+9 more 
posted on May, 18 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

You're deflecting on how utterly curropt the dems have become and youre basically selecting what outrages you based on party affiliation.

They sabotage their own members poor Ole Bernie didn't stand a chance

+9 more 
posted on May, 18 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   

"WAAAAAAAAH! It's not fair that Trump is being investigated and the FBI is using perfectly legal investigating tactics to do it! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!"

And such class and grace from you as you cheer for weaponizing the intel agencies to go after political opponents!

(Boy, wont you have egg on your face if anyone in the FBI or doj is recommended for a criminal refferal by Horowitz or Huber.)

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   

And there we have it.

to

First off, there were wiretaps of trump associates as we now know.

ILLEGAL wiretaps. I know I included that adjective in the original post since you quoted it. Do you have selective reading or something?

We also know that there was other phone and email data that was collected like pen registries.

Look, you have made your stance quite clear.

You have no problem with a President having spies being put into his opponents campaign or team.

Thats fine.

I will chose against supporting that massive corruption and weaponizing of the deep state, while you cheer for it.

Yeah yeah. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH CORRUPTION BLAH BLAH! *eyeroll*

And then when it is used against someone on tyour "team" and you start getting all angry and sad about it, dont worry, I will forgive your cheering for corruption and be right there with you still fighting the corruption that you cheered for when your side used it.

Too funny since I didn't pitch NEARLY as big of a childish tantrum over all the investigations Hillary sat through that you guys pitch around the FAR fewer investigations into Trump.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   

And such class and grace from you as you cheer for weaponizing the intel agencies to go after political opponents!

Of course not, because that didn't happen. You are just inventing narratives you have no proof for.

(Boy, wont you have egg on your face if anyone in the FBI or doj is recommended for a criminal refferal by Horowitz or Huber.)

Too bad that is a pipedream of yours.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Exactly.

When you lie about something, there is a reason for it.

When you want to hide what you have done, there is a reason for it.

And its not like they were throwing a surprise party for Trump.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Guess we will see how this comes out in the wash...I don't think it is going to go quite like you seem to think it will though. You gonna come back and complain on here when people start getting charged for breaking all these laws?

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

Guess we will see how this comes out in the wash...I don't think it is going to go quite like you seem to think it will though. You gonna come back and complain on here when people start getting charged for breaking all these laws?

Aiight wanna bet? I'm going to side on the fact that none of these "BOMBSHELL! THIS NEW REVELATION WILL END THE INVESTIGATION!" right wing smear attempts ever amount to anything. You can keep grabbing for that carrot hanging from a stick. Will you be willing to admit you were wrong? I'm guessing not and you'll just move onto the next fake controversy to try to derail the investigation, but I'm sure you won't hesitate to call me out if I'm wrong though.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join