It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clapper- It’s ‘A Good Thing’ FBI Was Spying On Trump Campaign

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Actionable? Seems to be getting five guys to plead guilty is way more than actionable. One guy is already in jail.

If you expect more convictions, you need to understand how these investigations go. You start at the bottom and work your way up the chain.

Perhaps you should, you know, follow the real news not that fake Brainfart News or Faux News.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Explicitly, using actual news sources, specifically what evidence did Comey fabricate.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: gariac

Yup, didn't think you had any proof.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 12:28 AM
link   

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

Hello? What exactly am I supposed to prove. I think you can't read threads.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: gariac

Hello? What exactly am I supposed to prove. I think you can't read threads.

Apparently you have a reading comprehension. There is no evidence to convict anyone. Over millions spent by Mueller and no evidence. You say there is evidence, but even Mueller cannot find any. And you sure haven't offered anything, despite your boasting.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

www.google.com...=y

www.nbclosangeles.com...

As I said, there are guilty pleas. That means you are already convicted. All that remains is the sentencing.

Do you comprehend this?
edit on 21-5-2018 by gariac because: Freakin' Google amp!

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Sorry, those guilty pleas are dissolving with the new evidence emerging of the collusion with Dems and the intel agencies. Prepare to head to your safe space for a crying session.

edit on 21-5-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Sorry, those guilty pleas are dissolving with the new evidence emerging of the collusion with Dems and the intel agencies. Prepare to head to your safe space for a crying session.

Get a grip. These are real crimes. There is no turning back. The lives of these people will never be the same. This is the federal pen!

I know the alt right thinks safe space, snow flake, etc. is funny, but adults think this is childish behavior. In any event I'm not insulted. Rather it just indicates the nature of who I am dealing with.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 03:17 AM
link   

I can see you are humorless and cannot digest new evidence that will overturn the earlier convictions. Take the fingers out of your ears and you'll hear the proof.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

I can see you are humorless and cannot digest new evidence that will overturn the earlier convictions. Take the fingers out of your ears and you'll hear the proof.

Humor? This is dead serious business.

Once you plead guilty, you can't un-ring the bell. These people are admitting to criminal activity. It isn't like evidence was presented and they were convicted of a crime. They said they did it.

They can appeal the sentence.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   
You can vacate a plea, actually. You just need to demonstrate just cause. In this case, it is probably going to depend on their ability to convince the judge of prosecutorial misconduct (ie, the prosecution did not meet their legal obligation to provide the defense with exculpatory information which would have changed the decision to plead).

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   

And you are seriously wrong! The evidence that was used to convict these people was obtained by collusive means and will be overturned, allowing these convictions to be challenged and overturned. You'll see, be patient.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   

But no Russian collusion !!

But U1

But Clinton Foundation donations from foreign countries !!

🥁✍

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Hang these treasonous intel shills and their collaborators like they did the Rosenbergs!

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join