It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clapper- It’s ‘A Good Thing’ FBI Was Spying On Trump Campaign

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Rooting for whomever the establishment, which includes the MSM, is against.

Care, rooting against the proven crooks of the establishment is where the smart money should be spent IMO. MSM liars need to go away. I don't watch them and if no one did that would seal their fate. I will watch my local news for news and get international news from as many sources as I can find so I can decide for myself what is BS and what is real.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: JDmOKI

Hahaha.
Too bad it's all legal.
Worse that it's warranted.

Every day we get a step closer in this dance.

You shouldn't have backed the criminal.

What great is when Dems assume im a trump voter. The problem is that you don't see a problem and if using the FBI to spy on political opponents is legal the public should be outraged regardless of political affiliation. The world would end if President trump used the FBI to spy on a Democrat.

I know Obama is the golden boy and all presidenst should seek to be like him but every year we learn just how corrupt and a warmonger he really was as president.

Proxy wars, toppling legit government, drone strikes everywhere, spying on citizens, spying on allies, spying on political opponents, Power vacuums in syria and iraq, emboldening Russia etc etc ect.

so this doesn't surprise me that the golden tongued ex president is capable of using is executive power to try and sway an election.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Here's my deal. It seems to be "ok" when the government spies on a common citizen, but let a member of the elite, i.e the people who should be watched, and all of a sudden it's a "big deal."

I am not necessarily condoning it one way or the other, but part of the problem is that the elite pass these draconian regulations and procedures that they seem to think should apply to everyone and anyone but them. The sadder part is that Americans seem to agree.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

This isnt even about the left or the right. This is a blatant disregard for the fabric of what this country is based off of (rule of law). To think this happens in the US is truly a sad day. Conspiracy theorist come up with things like this, yet here we are, actually realizing that this has taken place.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: dawnstar

Heh. Just more grasping at straws. I can't believe how laughable this one is. Since when are undercover agents illegal?

Are you serious 😂

So undercover agents against crininals and organised crime is the same as a political party spying on the opposition candidate without any evidence or proof of criminal intent? Feeding information and private dirt back to there candidate ?

It's already a miracle Trump won against these heavily skewed odds becaus of the vast wealth and power these globalists poses

Ennough to consider this gang of elites a secretive dictatorship brainwashing the public

Wow you just went full Nazi

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   

a reply to: pavil

Comey never said there were classified emails flying all over the internet.
She's walking around FREE dude. Take a hint...

Jesus Christ the idiocy of this is amazing.
She wasn't charged because they couldn't charge her.
GET OVER IT.

Like y'all say about the results of the stolen election.

Who stole the Election? Ask Bernie who did.

The IG report so we have been hinted at, will not paint a good picture of the FBI's investigation of the the Clinton Email/Server Investigation.

Will you accept the Findings of the IG Report. I will, whatever the result is.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   
And now we have the transcripts from the Congressional Oversight
committee released, it is getting really good now.

It was all a set up from the get go.

Popcorn time!

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

If you did not respond to Kazysh0t, nor did anyone else, he could have quite the battle of words and ideas with himself. I read his first comment and everytime I see a comment attributed to him I just skip over it. I won't even be able to see the comment he might make with respect to this comment. Reading his comments might destroy brain cells and that's a bad thing.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Grambler

You do realize this isn't illegal right? We put moles into drug gangs all the time and you don't need approval to do so. This still isn't wiretapping. But hey, I'm not surprised we are yet AGAIN trying to move the goal posts back on the whole wiretapping issue.

WHAT? Did you really say that!!!!!!!!
You must either work for Obama, CNN or an assholebet agency.
You are not part of the answer.
YOU ARE part of the problem!

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   

LOL!

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

That's sound policy right there, everyone has an agenda and the miniscule amount of protection we used to have from the very worst excesses of pay for play propaganda is gone now.

Unfortunately, if you're not actively looking for the lies in everything you consume no matter the source then you WILL fall victim to someone's game for sure!

Even if you are playing spot the lies though, chances are very good still that we're getting duped on something.

For a new era in humanity that was touted so hopefully as the information age, it's horribly sad how most of that information has turned out to be disinformation.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   

We all know WHO stole an election. We all know WHO colluded with Russia. We all know WHO lied his way in.
We all know a CHEATER when we see one.
Just some of you are okay with it.
I am not.

Hey go start another investigation into Clinton . That will soothe your soul.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: eNaR

everytime I see a comment attributed to him I just skip over it

So you won't mind if the community does the same to you?

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

You guys really need to get some details about this because every one of you are either pretending you don't understand it or you really don't but either way the information is available to clear it up.
But it seems to me you guys think it's way more fun pretending you don't understand or worse think it means something it doesnt.
Doesn't matter why people choose to remain ignorant. It's easier on the psyche.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

We all know WHO stole an election. We all know WHO colluded with Russia. We all know WHO lied his way in.
We all know a CHEATER when we see one.
Just some of you are okay with it.
I am not.

Hey go start another investigation into Clinton . That will soothe your soul.

Hold the Obama phone, do you have any proof to back that?...well contact Mueller because he hasn't found anything actionable over the past year and millions of dollars spent.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

I assume nothing. I'm going with it you're okay with trump you may as well be a trump voter.
You know ... trump logic. McCabe IS Comey lol
edit on 5202018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Who is "we"? In reality, people voted him in so that "we" amounts about 50%. You can pitty yourself for that and bitch around as long as you want. Are you so immersed in your self-pitty that you think you can speak for "the community" while missing the bigger picture?

That he´s one of the few politicans who actally DOES what he promised before. And contrary to what you and all the obvious haters think, and adding the fact that the press gives him a hard time all the time....

He does pretty well! He did not "stole" the election, he won even though the mainly left controlled media did their best to smear him. You´re just like Clinton clutching at straws and searching for excuses why the party you assigned to, just failed.

You don´t care about your country or you would take of your blindfold and stop hating around. None of the current uncoverings would have happened under your beloved Clinton.
edit on 20-5-2018 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
And now we have the transcripts from the Congressional Oversight
committee released, it is getting really good now.

It was all a set up from the get go.

Popcorn time!

Which committee, BTS? There are several of them investigating former Admin corruption.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Trump's Tweet today...the end is near Dems!!! BOOM!! Har har!!!!

More
I hereby demand, and will do so officially tomorrow, that the Department of Justice look into whether or not the FBI/DOJ infiltrated or surveilled the Trump Campaign for Political Purposes - and if any such demands or requests were made by people within the Obama Administration!

Trump Tweet

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join