It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clapper- It’s ‘A Good Thing’ FBI Was Spying On Trump Campaign

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Krazyshot is still one of the die-hards. Equating Politicians with Drug Gangs is where people like them are mentally. Notice how it's fine when it's a Republican getting Surveiled, but Democrats can openly flaunt Security procedures and not a peep.

"Well it's not Wiretapping"?

Don't worry Krazyshot, there will be even more irrefutable evidence that your hero Clapper and the Rest of the Insurance Policy People spend a LONG time thinking about their actions after things are brought to light. Wait till we find out the whole story of how Halper did what he did. It won't be pretty for the former Administration or the I.C. Higher ups.

Maybe then you will see them for what they are.

edit on 19-5-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Grambler

You do realize this isn't illegal right? We put moles into drug gangs all the time and you don't need approval to do so. This still isn't wiretapping. But hey, I'm not surprised we are yet AGAIN trying to move the goal posts back on the whole wiretapping issue.
no Krazy, they absolutely do not realize it's perfectly legal.
It can only be an affront to them and to trump.
Giuliani is going overtime trying to make it sound like an outrageous act of treason.
His bulging eyes and yellow toothed grin when he thinks he's being clever makes me want to slap his ugly face.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Herculian
a reply to: Krazysh0t

You seem to not understand what has taken place here. First of all it better be some serious stuff taking place if the federal government is sticking a mole in presidential candidates campaign. That alone is a major problem. You say there is nothing illegal about sticking an informant when investigating a possible crime, that is true IF THERE IS ENOUGH EVIDENCE TO DO SO. What you dont seem to understand is that we are slowly finding out that there NEVER was enough evidence to warrant what the federal agencies have done.

Remember Halper reached out to G.P. BEFORE the Steele Dossier and the FISA warrants and any basis of starting an investigation. Look at how much Halper was paid in 2016 by the U.S. Government. He got paid $129,280 before his spying and $282,295 for a "Insurance Policy Mission Accomplished". Clapper makes it seem retroactively that he was unaware of Halper, such a blatent Liar. They then used Halper's info as part of the basis for officially opening the case. Talk about a Self Fullfilling Prophecy. At ever step of this so called "investigation" we have actors creating the facts themselves so it fit's their narrative.

Funny how still NO Russian Collusion Charges have even been hinted at by the Leaky Mueller Investigation?

The IG is the Iceberg Dead Ahead of the "Insurance Policy" Titanic. The IG Report is going to make Watergate look like childs play. Then Huber will punish those responsible.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   
The way this is going is toward entrapment. Have Halper bring up hacked Russian emails unsolicited to Papadapolous trying to drag the campaign into hazy territory.
Same way Natasha was given special permission from State to enter the US on a VISA when she was otherwise barred from entering the country. Then she meets with Don Jr.and allegedly offers Russian assistance. Oh, and when she enters the country on her special permission from the administration, she meets with FusionGPS before and after meeting with Don Jr. Same guys financing the dossier...

What a coincidence!

You get people to approach the campaign about or from Russia, and then scream "Russia, Russia, Russia!" Almost like an insurance policy... Just in case he wins, we've built in a way to ensnare him and remove him.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Take a pill dude.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: gariac
a reply to: xuenchen

These Trump operatives needed surveillance/investigation. They were a risk to US security.

Given that GOP registration is down, don't count on millions of GOP votes.

Yeah..... I'm sure the I.G. Report is going have masses of people flocking to the Democratic Party.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

C'mon Silly, at least attempt to defend Clapper and the actions of the Obama Admin in Spying on a Presidential Candidate of the Opposing Party. Last I heard, doing that is a very bad thing.

Or is Manufacturing evidence to spy on your opponents now considered OK?

And still Hillary lost to Trump. That's the part I Love about all of this.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   

I think the investigation proved there weren't classified emails "flying all over the internet." Your hyperbole is so transparent Foxy. Oh my goodness look what they did!
(Say that in a squeaky high pitched little girls voice cuz that's what I hear when I read your posts of phoney outrage.)

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   

When they're looking at king # of turd mountain and when you have a lot of # to hide.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

It's not about abuse of power. It's called protecting the country from a traitor.

I can't wait to watch him fall. It's going to be epic!

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I think the investigation proved there weren't classified emails "flying all over the internet." Your hyperbole is so transparent Foxy. Oh my goodness look what they did!
(Say that in a squeaky high pitched little girls voice cuz that's what I hear when I read your posts of phoney outrage.)

Really? Then Comey is LYING here then.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

Hahaha.
Too bad it's all legal.
Worse that it's warranted.

Every day we get a step closer in this dance.

You shouldn't have backed the criminal.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Herculian

You seem to not understand what has taken place here. First of all it better be some serious stuff taking place if the federal government is sticking a mole in presidential candidates campaign. That alone is a major problem. You say there is nothing illegal about sticking an informant when investigating a possible crime, that is true IF THERE IS ENOUGH EVIDENCE TO DO SO. What you dont seem to understand is that we are slowly finding out that there NEVER was enough evidence to warrant what the federal agencies have done. The lies to the FISA courts and the omission of evidence provided to these judges for the spying is something out of a novel. The amount of things that have taken place here to pin this on DJT is beyond explainable and beyond just pushing this off as some "investigation" trust me this was an investigation on the " outside" inside of it, and (mark my words) will go down as one of the biggest scandals in US election history. This will dwarf Watergate and what has taken place here should worry any American. This is absolutely an epic problem unfolding before us.

Well posted
It seems it is only a problem if is done to them;
There are no rules or laws the dims are unwilling to break to get their election back

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Comey never said there were classified emails flying all over the internet.
She's walking around FREE dude. Take a hint...

Jesus Christ the idiocy of this is amazing.
She wasn't charged because they couldn't charge her.
GET OVER IT.

Like y'all say about the results of the stolen election.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   

The simple minds that can absorb a statement like "McCabe IS Comey" can absorb all manner of crap and make it sound reasonable. Just assume you're dealing with that.

link   

When they're looking at king # of turd mountain and when you have a lot of # to hide.
You Shouldn't Speak of Former President Obama like that. They will remove you from his fan club. How about that almost 1M dollars to Perkins- Coie in 2016 The Obama For America group paid. What was that for?

link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
I don't know which one is the funniest joke.

Obama, NSA, CNN or all of them working together.

That is quite a legacy the former president will have.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

a reply to: pavil

Comey never said there were classified emails flying all over the internet.
She's walking around FREE dude. Take a hint...

Jesus Christ the idiocy of this is amazing.
She wasn't charged because they couldn't charge her.
GET OVER IT.

Like y'all say about the results of the stolen election.

Comey DID say there were classified emails on her server that was LIKELY hacked? Isn't that "flying all over the internet"? Using an unsercured email server in a hostile foreign country is pretty much the same as well.

I Bet the I.G. Report will be great for the FBI in it's handling the Clinton Email Investigation, right?

Remember this line when the IG report is out:

They couldn't charge her.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

To them? Taking this a bit personally are we?

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   

First thing you've said that I agree with. Biggest deflection ever.

It's SO OVER FOR TRUMP.

POOR baby.
Lol

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join