It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clapper- It’s ‘A Good Thing’ FBI Was Spying On Trump Campaign

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+37 more 
posted on May, 18 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Obama's NSA Director James Clapper on CNN says it was good that the FBI had people inside the Trump Campaign !!

Clapper has previously denied any wiretapping or surveillance on Trump (under oath no less) !!

He also said it's dangerous to "out" any of those spys because they would be in "danger".

BwaaaHaHaHa

Clapper the fumble.cluck speaks.

Thank You CNN for adding millions of Republican votes in November 🤦👋

Clapper: It’s ‘A Good Thing’ FBI Was Spying On Trump Campaign

Former Director of Intelligence James Clapper said Thursday night on CNN that it was “a good thing” there was an FBI informant spying on the Trump campaign.

Clapper admitted the FBI “may have had someone who was talking to them in the campaign,” referring to President Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign. He explained away the possibility of an FBI informant spying on the campaign as the bureau was trying to find out “what the Russians were doing to try to substantiate themselves in the campaign or influence or leverage it.”

Obama’s Director of National Intelligence then went on to say, “So, if there was someone that was observing that sort of thing, that’s a good thing.”

+9 more 
posted on May, 18 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I don't know which one is the funniest joke.

Obama, NSA, CNN or all of them working together.

+30 more 
posted on May, 18 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Wow, they just don't care anymore or even pretend that they do. They got the power and will use it, right in the peoples faces.

+26 more 
posted on May, 18 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Well, this just guarantees Trump gets re-elected in 2020.

+42 more 
posted on May, 18 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

This is a pattern we see over an over.

First the anti trumpers laughed and said there was no spying.

Then when they have to admit there was; they say that it was a good thing that it happened.

They dont care about corruption and weaponizing the intel community, as long as its their side doing it.

I wish they would just come out and admit that instead of pretending that it didnt happen.

+3 more 
posted on May, 18 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   

If these assclowns would have been doing this before any call for a run to Presidency it wouldn't look like a partisan hit job to make sure their side wins the election. If they had a law that the Hillary team broke and didn't get arrested for, then they have to let DJT. Making up new laws after the fact is the only way they can play this BS now.

They had their insurance policy and still lost. This reeks of sore losers that will make up something to get their way. We sure have some sense that making up BS for their own benefit is what most of DC elected have chosen to do to us. I favor draining it and starting over like a country fish pond full of algae.

edit on 18-5-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I do feel that the standing president along with the Intelligence agencies should investigate whether the candidates are a threat which will cause our country harm. But that should end when they find that the candidate is not a foreign plant. This includes verifying they are not too allied with Europe or any other country anywhere. They need to look at governments like the Saudi's and the European Union too. We need to have diplomatic relationships with European countries but we should not be controlled by them or their in the pocket presidential candidate.

We have been going in the wrong direction for decades now, we need to fix this problem. Trump is attempting to fix the problem but it is not simple to fix, consensus of the time is not correct, we should not become a puppet of some group of individuals from Europe and their plants here in America.

The one that should have been investigated the most by Obama is Clinton, she has ties to some group that wants us under a central control. I do not know positively if that group is evil, I believe they think they are good, but they are not for the regular person, we are all poppers to them.

+10 more 
posted on May, 18 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   
All of these people need to be rounded up and taken to an undisclosed location outside of US jurisdiction and never heard from again.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

You do realize this isn't illegal right? We put moles into drug gangs all the time and you don't need approval to do so. This still isn't wiretapping. But hey, I'm not surprised we are yet AGAIN trying to move the goal posts back on the whole wiretapping issue.

+13 more 
posted on May, 18 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I don't think anyone have any idea how TERRIBLE would be for the United States if Hillary had won the election.

All the corruption we're seeing would be just swept under the carpet along with countless bodies and we would probably never know about it.

If Russians helped Trump get elected THEN THANK YOU RUSSIA!

+43 more 
posted on May, 18 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

You do realize this isn't illegal right? We put moles into drug gangs all the time and you don't need approval to do so. This still isn't wiretapping. But hey, I'm not surprised we are yet AGAIN trying to move the goal posts back on the whole wiretapping issue.

Sure its not illegal!

SO no problem with trump putting spies in all of his opponents teams right? And no problem wiretapping them! And no problems getting phone records on them without a warrant!

I am sure wyou would applauid trump if he did those things.

Oh thats right you would be right along with me, saying this is a horrible abuse of power and the weaponization of the intel community.

edit on 18-5-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   

LOL! Hahahaha!! Teeheehee!!!

Oh how I wish it were that easy!

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

they make getting away with crimes sound so easy!! just get hired onto some political campaign, and suddenly all their investigations will have to be put on hold for the election season, or if you are lucky, the next 2,4 or 8 years if you get hired on to the administration!!!
what they are overlooking is the fact that hillary was also being investigated and the same crap was probably being done to her, of which, I am sure, they would have fully supported if it became known!!!

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Sure its not illegal!

Yes. I'm sure.

SO no problem with Rump putting spies in all of his opponents teams right? And no problem wiretapping them! And no problems getting phone records on them witghout a warrant!

Sure, if there is a legit investigation being carried out by the FBI due to suspicion of illegal activity that warrants them planting a mole.

I am sure wyou would applauid trump if he did those things.

Oh thats right you would be right along with me, saying this is a horrible abuse of power and the weaponization of the intel community.

Apparently I know the difference between the FBI and a President's entire administration.

+17 more 
posted on May, 18 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   

So instead, the FBI does a phony investigation on Hillary Clinton classified material flying all over the internet and the phones and concludes nothing was wrong.

BwaaaaHaHaHa

That's all going to get cleared up fast real soon.

😀

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Heh. Just more grasping at straws. I can't believe how laughable this one is. Since when are undercover agents illegal?

+41 more 
link   

And there we have it.

Only a year from "Trump is such a liar saying the FBI would spy on him!"

to

"Of course the fbi spied on trump, they needed to and it is a great thing!"

edit on 18-5-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

link   
Maybe the left would care about the blatant abuse of power being displayed, if it was used against them. At this point, I'm almost hoping Trump weaponizes the intel agencies to start destroying careers and families for political gain in the upcoming midterm elections. I think that would be the only way the left would grasp exactly how much damage they're doing to our country right now. I literally have no faith in the DOJ or FBI.
edit on 18-5-2018 by Middleoftheroad because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

So instead, the FBI does a phony investigation on Hillary Clinton classified material flying all over the internet and the phones and concludes nothing was wrong.

BwaaaaHaHaHa

That's all going to get cleared up fast real soon.

😀

Yes, I am laughing at you making that false statement.

+19 more 
posted on May, 18 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   

The hypocrisy runs deep on ATS. As long as it helps get trump out of office members don't care if the government uses espionage to win for them.

Just more proof Obama was a crook and I regret voting for him..... Twice

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join