It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this life not really real like a Matrix

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I read and have seen in the past few years about Earth is a Prison Planet and when we die we get to reincarnate by Grey Aliens posing as family members and Angels...so we can't rest when we pass over ?

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
it's a dream, when you die you wake up

There is no dream and there is no dreamer (that wakes up).

There is just dreaming.

No Neo...... just One.

edit on 16-2-2019 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: HepCat
I read and have seen in the past few years about Earth is a Prison Planet and when we die we get to reincarnate by Grey Aliens posing as family members and Angels...so we can't rest when we pass over ?

All dogma. Earth isn't a prison planet, but souls are sometimes sent here when there's no other way to learn a lesson (that is THEIR choice). You can easily leave this plane when you die because after a resting period memories start coming back and you regain all your capabilities.

Many incarnations are greys. It's really second after reptilians at this point. So I suspect for anyone that gave that experience that their family members ARE IN FACT GREYS :-)

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Dwagon
So when I go from this planet I won't see my brother again who sadly departed in 2017 as it won't be him but a Grey wearing his shell.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: KnightFire
Here's a thought..... If they never made the movie, would we think about being in the Matrix?

The "Brain in a Jar" theory has been around for a long time. Essentially the same premise. This is all simulated. The Matrix just made it super damn cool.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: HepCat
So when I go from this planet I won't see my brother again who sadly departed in 2017 as it won't be him but a Grey wearing his shell.

Is he a grey? He could be a bunch of other things as well. Or do you know him to be a grey incarnate as a human?

It's hard to say what form he'll present to you when you first bump into him again. He could appear as anything, and especially any form you both have been together as in another life, but not necessarily this one.

If he appears as a grey to you, then it's a good bet he's been grey before and that you have too
However, if he's grey, it doesn't necessarily mean he won't appear as human to you.

Keep in mind each soul has many incarnations, so he's not going to be the same person on the other side. That being said, they have the capability to present themselves with the personality and appearance of who they were to you in this life, for the most part - not exactly. They'll usually seem more angelic if that makes sense - more perfect - because we are that on the other side.

It sounds like that him appearing human at first would make you more comfortable so I'd give it a good chance you'll see him as you knew him in life, at first. They usually don't want you to be uncomfortable. Then he'd probably gradually help you adjust back to what you all really are.
edit on 19-2-2019 by Dwagon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Thank you for that lovely post and to say some people doubt your views as false all I can say say is I have faith that we are forever and I hopefully we get to see things for what they are really are on this life and not before I go.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   
It's not so much as simulation as much as it is very poorly explained by people who think they know the "truth," but who actually have no clue. Because life is a singular kind of thing, and there's no real good analogy for it. It's not "like" anything. It just is. But that doesn't stop people from making up all kinds of fantasies and rules about it, mostly to get people to do what they want them to do.

I personally think everybody should undergo some kind of ritual where you are forced to perceive the world from a different perspective than the one you usually have (through self-flagellation, of course, not drugs), so you can decide for yourself whether people are telling you a lot of lies or not.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join