It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this life not really real like a Matrix

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I have been watching clips of a lady called Nanci Danison and really enjoyed her YouTube clips (but haven't read the books yet) but watch this clip and see what you think and makes me wonder if true then what about Ghosts and Aliens etc.
youtu.be...

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: 808Funk
I have been watching clips of a lady called Nanci Danison and really enjoyed her YouTube clips (but haven't read the books yet) but watch this clip and see what you think and makes me wonder if true then what about Ghosts and Aliens etc.
youtu.be...

Not all members can click thru to nor watch videos on their devices. A description would help them....

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   
It's both if that makes sense. Like a game but also real because we play the game to evolve consciousness and learn.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

I wish someone who has viewed the video could type it out as I'm terrible at describing things on a keyboard...sorry.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

youtu.be...

Here is your video embedded.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Here's a thought..... If they never made the movie, would we think about being in the Matrix?

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Pretty standard OBE experience. Her explanation is just like the Seth Books or nearly any other explanation that has been available for years--centuries, even. To compare it to "The Matrix" is a bit of a stretch as the Matrix is a rather dystopian view of it all. And to compare this to the idea of a simulation also doesn't work, IMO. Both are 'technical' explanations from a technical civilization (us). In other words, we're using our own experiences to explain reality--just like every other culture in the world has done. In neither the Matrix explanation nor the Simulation explanation do avatars control reality, but Denison is saying that's how it works. We, ourselves, control (manifest) reality. But the fact is "control" is a relative term. She had much more control in her ethereal body than she has in her worldly body. We can't just think, "I want to be in an open field" and voila! It happens. All these books, methods, and people will say, "We manifest our own reality." It's not a new concept. But actually learning to control it is almost impossible from our point of view. Perhaps a few advanced beings here on Earth have mastered it, but most of us find it very difficult, if not impossible, to exert sufficient control to do so.
edit on 5/18/2018 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   

a reply to: mysterioustranger

I wish someone who has viewed the video could type it out as I'm terrible at describing things on a keyboard...sorry.

Understandable... We tend to forget that not all have a wifi or enough data, phone plan or screen size whatever to watch videos.

Another couple points: "Live! " "Breaking! " "Watch live right now".....means little to a reader who reads that 3 days or 4 months from now... Or next year.

Peace! MS

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

youtu.be...

Here is your video embedded.

Thanks bud

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: 808Funk

I've always enjoyed Bramleys' Writings. In light of the fact that it's all subliminal, It's fascinating. There is a name for this 'source' but it's not good.

The Sumerians state that the first human kings on Earth were the offspring of Custodial rulers who mated with the human women. Those matings entitled the half-human offspring to become the early monarchs on Earth. William Bramley / The Gods of Eden

edit on 19-5-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: BotheLumberJack

Those Nephilim (demons) are still here trying to influence the earthly realm.

edit on 20-5-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Depends on which matrix your talking about...

ma·trix

ˈmātriks/

noun

an environment or material in which something develops; a surrounding medium or structure.

"free choices become the matrix of human life"

a mold in which something, such as printing type or a phonograph record, is cast or shaped.

The definition of a matrix or the movie, the Matrix?

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: KnightFire
Here's a thought..... If they never made the movie, would we think about being in the Matrix?

seeing as the concept is from ancient philosophies then I would say yes, some would still think about it but not as many as there are now due to the idea being put forth in a movie.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I think this world might not be real at all. I say that because of something that happens sometimes to me where it’s like I start to question reality. It’s random and terrifying. It might be an anxiety thing, though. But that’s what caused me to first start thinking that maybe something is strange here about our reality. This happens to my mom, too, sometimes.

She’s not an anxious person at all.

It’s actually a somewhat popular theory that this world is a matrix sort of deal, anyways. That you can actually manifest anything you want if you truly believe. Scary but something to think about. I believe in parallel dimensions and such as well.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: 808Funk

Is this life not really real like a Matrix

Yes

our awareness and perceptions are easily manipulated with what we know and have in this so called reality.

So its very likely in my opinion based on experiences that reality is real while false at the same time.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   
It's a much more sophisticated programmed reality than what was presented in the matrix.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: CosmicAwakening

I would say matter and conscious evolve each other

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   
it's a dream, when you die you wake up

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Cool that means if you have a dream within a dream.

It's actually a dream within a dream within a dream

A Russian doll of dreams

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join