It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter in Texas School Near Galveston Sante Fe TX

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

originally posted by: hombero
a reply to: Jefferton

Yes I'm absolutely referring to the the black thug subset of the black race? What of it?

so you're blaming black people...

this is definitely America.

No, he's blaming the thugs of that race. He pointed this out three times already.
edit on 18-5-2018 by Kuroodo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

"
People can just be violent. Just because. What is with this excessive need to blame everything we don't like?"

So why do you folks constantly blame the guns?

I didn't actually. I actually said that was not the answer. But we are all the same, right?

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

No, now I'm being misquoted. That was a reply explaining that I was referring to the black thug subset when speaking of hateful, violent, and womanizing music, and how it would be rest to get rid of that.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kuroodo

Yes I'm absolutely referring to the the black thug subset of the black race? What of it?

No, he's blaming the thugs of that race. He pointed this out three times already.

hes basically blaming someone else for other people's actions...
right...

we encourage ignorance now... not deny it

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   

a reply to: odzeandennz

No, now I'm being misquoted. That was a reply explaining that I was referring to the black thug subset when speaking of hateful, violent, and womanizing music, and how it would be rest to get rid of that.

you're more of the problem than any 'subset'

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
The funny/sad thing about this, and all threads like it is:
Everyone is showing what they hate the most, and would rid the world of, to make it perfect.
The very same logic used by most of the killers we are discussing.
When the real answer to all of this is so obvious.

Hate is the problem.

Anyway. I'm done here for a bit. Peace

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Shooter at Trump golf course at about same time

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   

right...

Not necessarily. He's saying they are part of the problem, but not that they are the problem. Get rid of this "thug" culture all about violence and stuff and you will see an improvement.

It's kind of obvious. Surround yourself with violence as a kid and you will have violence influence you. Surround yourself with anything as a kid and it will influence you. The only thing making sure you end up being a good person is your parents. In the case of some of these thugs or people who end up doing bad, their parents weren't the best parents.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Kuroodo

Which doesn't make any sense in the context of a discussion about a mass shooting in a school.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I'm hearing two detained and one officer
airlifted.

KFI radio
Los Angeles
edit on Ram51818v34201800000049 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I am thinking the shooter is not white because the protocols have been tight in this one as far as releasing any info on the shooter. SAME words from every msm outlet.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Okay...

Please...

Take your Klan hat and disconnect your Internet Service.. thank you.

This is America

Where you can openly brandish these types of ideals without anyone blinking an eye.

We wonder why the terrible acts occur. They occur because of the normalization of hate.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I think he was replying to someone who was blaming the government for manipulating people. So he was trying to say that it's actually Hollywood and other influences instead.
In the discussion of an active event, yeah it's irrelevant. But in discussion on the causes of violence, it's relevant.

But his points are valid though. I know this from personal experience.

I remember as a kid, I was very violent. Until I was around 10 I was growing up in the influence of this thug culture that he was talking about. I listened to a lot of rap, pretended I was a blood, always fought with people, and always sought out to be in trouble. It wasn't until I moved with my dad that I changed thanks to having new (and better) influences. My cousin wasn't able to escape from that like I did. Now he's a complete wreck.

link   

originally posted by: randyvs
airlifted.

KFI radio

They saying 8 dead now plus the 3 injured.

link   
Wouldn't surprise me if the shooter turns out to be a MS-13 gang member in retaliation for the recent remarks.

Highly unlikely, but it wouldn't surprise me one bit.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   

right...

Not necessarily. He's saying they are part of the problem, but not that they are the problem. Get rid of this "thug" culture all about violence and stuff and you will see an improvement.

It's kind of obvious. Surround yourself with violence as a kid and you will have violence influence you. Surround yourself with anything as a kid and it will influence you. The only thing making sure you end up being a good person is your parents. In the case of some of these thugs or people who end up doing bad, their parents weren't the best parents.

get rid of violent video games, violent movies, violent death metal, people who glorify the almighty gun as the solution to all of lifes problems...

how about we stop blaming others for individuals actions... in what court of law has that defense ever worked
edit on 18-5-2018 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: randyvs
airlifted.

KFI radio

They saying 8 dead now plus the 3 injured.

Yes

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
a reply to: Shamrock6

Of course blame them but the question is why does it happen in the USA and not the rest of the world?.
I dunno just asking the question maybe if we knew we could do something about it.
Oh and I don't think it is because of guns btw.

Who says it doesn't happen anywhere else?

Australia, Japan, New Zealand, the EU and the UK have all issued warnings about psychotropic medications causing a manifestation of violent behavior in subjects with no prior history.

List of warnings

Just because we don't hear about somebody stabbing their family in the UK while they're on psychotropics doesn't mean it doesn't happen. It means we don't hear about it.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: testingtesting
a reply to: Shamrock6

Of course blame them but the question is why does it happen in the USA and not the rest of the world?.
I dunno just asking the question maybe if we knew we could do something about it.
Oh and I don't think it is because of guns btw.

Who says it doesn't happen anywhere else?

Australia, Japan, New Zealand, the EU and the UK have all issued warnings about psychotropic medications causing a manifestation of violent behavior in subjects with no prior history.

List of warnings

Just because we don't hear about somebody stabbing their family in the UK while they're on psychotropics doesn't mean it doesn't happen. It means we don't hear about it.

ok, whats their school mass shooting rate ever vs the US' 2018 calendar year alone (not even the school year)
edit on 18-5-2018 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
a reply to: bender151

You wish it was that simple.

If parents didn't allow access to their guns what do you think would happen? Who in their right mind does that? I wouldn't trust a teenager unsupervised in a kitchen.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join