It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter in Texas School Near Galveston Sante Fe TX

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Prayer, when was prayer in school? 
The main problem these days are if you are in the lower half of the academic classes, your teachers are nothing more then day dreamers and babysitters. And that is a fact.

The only fact about it is that you paint
with a broom. And I'm guessing you didn't
attend a Christian school or even one in the
Bible belt.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Lets take a moment and just put ourselves in the hearts and souls of those who are grievously suffering the loss of their children this afternoon. God bless, comfort and keep all those who are suffering beyond measure from this tragedy.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I took time to jump in real quick and see what we collectively know now about the event, but just cannot wade through the heartless rhetoric. We all have oppinions and thoughts yet there will be another day for that, today we as a Nation once again grieve together.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: antar

I do agree

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Not addressed to any one.Why bring politics in this?On both side's Man.I swear they're Mem's here that thrive upon division like it's a game..Just stop,and focus on the families reactions..FFS.
edit on 18-5-2018 by greydaze because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: oloufo
It’s just stupid kids trying to get attention, well until they notice the attention doesn’t last that long. Whoever that was shooting can say goodbye to graduating college.

edit on 18-5-2018 by AndroidNeko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

How do you know he isn't a Rightist Trump supporter? how do you know he doesn't follow "Q"? how do you know he isn't "Alt-Right" or a Nazi, or anything...

Judging by his desire to wear an Iron Cross, Rising Sun, AND a Hammer and Sickle, I would say the chances of him being an Anarchist is slim to none. there has been the most evidence supporting his like of Trump than being an anarchist, but as always, no one knows for sure, everyone trying to push the narrative away from their beliefs etc

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: Xtrozero

How do you know he isn't a Rightist Trump supporter? how do you know he doesn't follow "Q"? how do you know he isn't "Alt-Right" or a Nazi, or anything...

Judging by his desire to wear an Iron Cross, Rising Sun, AND a Hammer and Sickle, I would say the chances of him being an Anarchist is slim to none. there has been the most evidence supporting his like of Trump than being an anarchist, but as always, no one knows for sure, everyone trying to push the narrative away from their beliefs etc

You need to stop

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

No, but why? these are legitimate statements, it seems one side can throw out all kinds of nonsense, yet can't answer it themselves

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   
The U.S. CDC says that 24 children, age 16 and under, are killed by guns every week in America.

Source: www.nbcnews.com...

Tragic, sad, and preventable.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   
R.I.P.

Sleep well.

+7 more 
posted on May, 18 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Is he a terrorist? Oh, wait. No he isn't. He's mentally ill.

3 days later, a right-wing news outlet will claim it was ISIS inspired.

LMFAO.
edit on 18-5-2018 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Ya who knows... Lets see, he is gay, communist, Nazi imperialist... Yep got to a conservative...lol Or maybe he wore all that just to be offensive as an anarchist.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

...and?

Guns are only the tool, not the cause.

Throughout school, this was late 70's, early 80's, nearly every pickup had a gun, or two, in the racks. Yet, no one went on a shooting rampage seemingly bi-weekly.

That, by itself, tells me the problem ain't the tool. That's just the best way to get the hysterical folks to vote for more useless laws and draconian rules and regulations.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   
People are starting to notice that Hillary Clinton's statement today didn't offer any condolences. Only that she wanted guns banned and for Americans to search their souls.

I think offering condolences is an emotion that is foreign to Hillary.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: mekhanics

Terrorists are acting as part of a common ethos, this was a lone nut looking to go out with a big bang. His actions absolutely instill terror, but to my knowledge, there is known group calling for American students to gun down their peers... ISIS, however, is a collective of asshat cultists who have a core ideology stating that their bastardization of god will reward them in the afterlife if they kill as many infidels as they can before the flow of oxygenated blood to their brain mercifully ceases. Islamofascist are equally as mentally deficient as this killer is, but we *should* have the advantage of knowing who they are before they kill based simply on common sense logical profiling (OMG!!! The SOB actually said it! Burn him!) There is absolutely a difference between someone whose mind has snapped and a terrorist... one is easily predictable, one is not.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Ya who knows... Lets see, he is gay, communist, Nazi imperialist... Yep got to a conservative...lol Or maybe he wore all that just to be offensive as an anarchist.

Let's examine the full list of symbolism he chose to represent

Knights Cross Germany
Kamikaze JAPAN
hammer a sickle USSR
Peace sign symbolizes anti war from Vietnam era
bisexual pride pin how he identifies himself sexually
Baphomet Satanic worship, his only religious symbol

His choices are decidedly anti-American anti-establishment.
The WWII axis of evil
Vietnam

He doesn't choose a Christian, Muslim, or atheist symbol for religion

In Ancient Greece and Greco-Egypt, the God Pan had signified “all things.”
Pan is also known as the Goat of Mendes and can be found today in the form of the horned goat God, made famous by the Knights Templars, Baphomet

The cross(Templars symbol who are credited with renaming Baphomet as Mendes and Pan) and Baphomet tie to his Greek heritage.
Pan ties to sexuality also, the modern term "pansexual" is used to describe Columbiners.

Look up Columbiners, all this leads to this creepy social media craze where people go sexually mad with desire for school shooters. That is the key to all of this.

Recall all the memes where the Florida shooter was getting more chicks wanting to lay him after the shooting than Hogg......it is a recurring theme. They all know they will get instant adoration by scores of pansexual Columbiners through social media.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: testingtesting

...and?

Guns are only the tool, not the cause.

Throughout school, this was late 70's, early 80's, nearly every pickup had a gun, or two, in the racks. Yet, no one went on a shooting rampage seemingly bi-weekly.

That, by itself, tells me the problem ain't the tool. That's just the best way to get the hysterical folks to vote for more useless laws and draconian rules and regulations.

Of course not laws do not deter. They
provide punishment and revenue.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
So we have:
1. Guns are the problem
2. Pharmaceuticals are the problem
3. The media is the problem

When do we get around to blaming the killers?

Oh man Jeff. I could kiss you on the mouf for that statement. I dont agree with you on much, but on this, I'm with you 110% and a free smooch.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
People are starting to notice that Hillary Clinton's statement today didn't offer any condolences. Only that she wanted guns banned and for Americans to search their souls.

I think offering condolences is an emotion that is foreign to Hillary.

Let me search my soul.............................................................................................I'm good....

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join