It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter in Texas School Near Galveston Sante Fe TX

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: antar
I am thinking the shooter is not white because the protocols have been tight in this one as far as releasing any info on the shooter. SAME words from every msm outlet.

Saw this earlier and just wanted to point out that you were wrong so that maybe next time you won't jump to politically misinformed opinions.

Misinformed opinions like claiming this shooter is white?

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   
A possible prediction that I hope is wrong...

- shootings continue in schools
- teachers/districts are pressured to arm teachers
- teachers and unions push back, go on strike
- shootings continue
- DHS (FBI) steps in to assume control of our education systems
- phase III = completed

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

so....the shooter is not white?

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Attention Please

Please keep in mind you are not in the Mud Pit and keep the discussion civil and on topic to avoid Posting Bans or having posts removed.

Thanks much and do not reply to this post.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut

Dimitrios Pagourtzis. Greek.

edit on 18-5-2018 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   
In contrast to the Parkland Florida police officers, I just heard that the officers in Texas with very brave this morning.

link   
a reply to: UKTruth

i don't care what you call them but for the president of the united states to catergorize a group of people as animals it harkens back to an unfortunate time in history when *germany was attempting to be great again**sarcasm*
edit on 18-5-2018 by conspiracy nut because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-5-2018 by conspiracy nut because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Press briefings have only mentioned a .38 and a shot gun.

Also said 2 shotguns

link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

Dimitrios Pagourtzis. Greek.

An immigrant?

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   

so now greek is not white?

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   

a reply to: UKTruth

i don't care what you call them but for the president of the united states to catergorize a group of people as animals it harkens back to an unfortunate time in history when *germany was attempting to be great again**sarcasm*

Or more recent times when a presidential hopeful was calling half the nation deplorable.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   

so now greek is not white?

You'll find ethnicity to be very fluid in these cases. Recall how the media created the new ethnicity of "white Hispanic" for George Zimmerman?

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: odzeandennz

originally posted by: starfoxxx

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Since we're going with extreme exaggerations of people's comments... so you want another psycho desperate for attention to shoot up another school in order to have their faces and names blasted over the airwaves for millions of people to see?

If you're so worried about fake narratives then how can you trust anything about a shooting on the news? For all you know Nikolas Cruz was a scapegoat and was framed, how can you be so sure the suspects they show are the real suspects?

The cops catch the bad guy and we get the info. Any withholding or delay of that info can and will be used for political purposes. A less informed public is a defenseless public.

If the parents of all the students at the Florida school knew the school officials were following a policy of coddling psychotic students, they would have complained till policy changed. They got no such chance because the mountain of meaningless reprimands and pointless police visits they gave out to deeply disturbed kids was hidden.

What is the most common denominator in these shootings ??? These kid's were subjected to cruel and
hateful behavior for years and not one god damn school admin or the parents of these bullies did a god damn
thing to stop why most of the kid's finally have had enough and explode like a volcano... the hate
and vitriol you spew is sickening

Hate? Vitriol? Point it out please, word for word from that quote.

There is this thing, that if concerned parents of victimized children get a chance to exercise they will, it is called Home Schooling. If there is no concerned parent, well that right there is probably the problem.

Quit defending the murderers.

mentalist... you don't even know what you're arguing anymore...

Interesting..."mentalist" - British derogatory slang.

Say hello from across the pond next time you pretend to care about US tragedies.

yea, your idiotic theories and racist rants fell apart after more info came out and you just crawl back into obscurity...

see you in a month for the next mass shooting.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: PistolPete
What do you think about the iron cross?

Buzzfeed has a screenshot of a post with the duster. He had a number of pins on this duster fro which he listed the meaning he attributed to them:

Hammer and Sickle=Rebellion
Rising Sun=Kamikaze Tactics
Iron Cross=Bravery
Baphomet=Evil
Cthulhu=Power

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Nothing is.wrong with this country

We're under attack of special interest groups, quite possibly outside.the US, for if.they take out the right to defend ourselves, what would stop the rest of the world to trounce us on our own soil?

National guard? 😨😂😂😂😂
Police? 😨😂😂😂😂

Of would there be another level of 'security' created between those 2 layers?

What.mskes US free is our RIGHT to choose to bear arms, even in.the face of tyranny (is there an echo in here?)

When I was homeless living in my car for 6 months and still working, I woke up to.the sound of a hammer being cocked and a woman begging for her life or mine (I couldn't see who the man was being couched down in the front seat)

I prayed and rebuked the murderous spirit the man was entertaining, 30 seconds later, he said "F*** it, let's go"

I've heard it best said "guns are like condoms, better to have one and not need it than to need it and not have.it."

Trust me, stare down the barrel of a .44 And it will change your life

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Yawn. The President's idiot son just proclaimed that he "doesn't even consider [Democrats] people" so yeah, you can stop with that fake victim garbage at any time.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Komodo
I will only say this once...

This is NOT some random kid/or person...

It IS a full operation....it is not random, all school shootings, IMO are NOT random...think about it. Connex the dots

It's purely about gun rights...and it goes deep, pass the PotUS...it is.deep state.

He's being boxed in, mafia tactics

That's very, very presumptuous.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TXRabbit
A possible prediction that I hope is wrong...

- shootings continue in schools
- teachers/districts are pressured to arm teachers
- teachers and unions push back, go on strike
- shootings continue
- DHS (FBI) steps in to assume control of our education systems
- phase III = completed

we should arm teachers.

and when they start going mental and killing kids, we'll arm the students and when that starts to fall apart, arm the maintenance personnel.

by the time that fails, we'll have guns mounted on drones patrolling the classrooms.

link   

Huh? Greek people are white. The Greeks are literally the founders of Western civilization.

link   
a reply to: testingtesting

most other western nations are introverted while americans are very extroverted and that creates some significant fundamental differences between us and other western nations.

american society is actually very unique and has a lot of mixed traits, america is steadily diverging from western thought and can't really be looked at like a western nation anymore.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join