It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter in Texas School Near Galveston Sante Fe TX

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: testingtesting
a reply to: UnBreakable

So why doesn't it happen in other countries?.

Because, in say ME countries, instead of bullying for example for being gay, they stone you or throw you from a roof. The potential killers are killed first.

MAGA logic?

link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: conspiracy nut

" It was reported that the shooting occurred in a classroom. The Houston Chronicle cited a senior law enforcement official as saying the suspect had an AR-15-style rifle, a pistol, a shotgun, and pipe bombs. "

How does a 17 Year Old Kid get his hands on a AR-15-style rifle, a pistol, a shotgun, pipe bombs and Ammo ? The MO of this Crime Reeks of a False Flag Event to me . The School was also designated as a Gun Free Zone , Sound Familiar ?

www.newsmax.com...

I'd bet my salary there was no AR-15-style rifle involved.

That was just thrown in to get gun grabbers attention.

link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
a reply to: Boadicea

Heck that's bad I didn't know your water is that bad.
Heck I'm lucky we have great water over here in Yorkshire.

Yes, it is bad. It's not the water itself, but the lead pipes that the water travels through into homes. And it's not just water. Many sites, such as near foundries, the soil is tainted for miles and miles.

The saddest part is that solutions are pretty simply, inexpensive and cost-effective. Reverse-osmosis water systems would remove the lead. And sufficient Vitamin C would help greatly in both preventing and treating lead poisoning.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Press briefings have only mentioned a .38 and a shot gun.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

That's just putting blame on nonsense to hide from the crux of the problem.
You ain't going to solve it by passing the buck.
I said before I do not think guns are to blame and seeing all your gun rights are intact after many school shootings I don't think a false flag will take your right to own guns away.
To me comments like that just show your paranoia and do not help to come up with solutions to the problem the USA have with school shootings.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: conspiracy nut

" It was reported that the shooting occurred in a classroom. The Houston Chronicle cited a senior law enforcement official as saying the suspect had an AR-15-style rifle, a pistol, a shotgun, and pipe bombs. "

How does a 17 Year Old Kid get his hands on a AR-15-style rifle, a pistol, a shotgun, pipe bombs and Ammo ? The MO of this Crime Reeks of a False Flag Event to me . The School was also designated as a Gun Free Zone , Sound Familiar ?

www.newsmax.com...

I'd bet my salary there was no AR-15-style rifle involved.

That was just thrown in to get gun grabbers attention.

A pistol and shotgun were used.
I guess that means the left will have to admit now that they are after all guns.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

Ah ha but not all gang members are murderers. Would you call all members of the hells angels animals?

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut

Ah ha but not all gang members are murderers. Would you call all members of the hells angels animals?

Who cares what you call them?

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

BREAKING: Santa Fe High School Killer Wore ANTIFA and Columbine Hammer-and-Sickle Pin

Source

Twitter

Dimitrios Pagourtzis was a columbiner. He had the same button that Dylan Klebold wore on his shoe during the columbine massacre.

It has become self perpetuating at this point, the murderer brought pipe bombs so the same old argument taking the guns away need not apply.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   

I think I covered this question sufficiently with the all murderers are animals post.

Your attempt to bait has no power here.

edit on 18-5-2018 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: starfoxxx

Just proved the bullying point. SO THE HELL WHAT HE WORE A TRENCH COAT. You turn coat fascit!! Who cares 
if he smelled weird?? They use to say that about black do you agree with those racist too?? 
THE FACT IS he snapped because of bullying and being picked on!! You proved my point right
to the T and other posters here agree 100% Your full of # and a moron

I agree and when i was in school I was
force against the bullys. I modeled my
self defense after Bruce Lee ( not a brag
just a fact) and no one in my school got
away with bullying the weak kids. And the
Idiot bullys stopped thier torchering the
the more unfortunate. All I had to do is tell
them once. To knock that # off and even
if in groups they damn well did. They knew
I meant every word. I honestly believe these
kids are snapping because they don't have
someone like that to intervene and make their
lives a little more tolerable. I know for a fact
I was big positive to lot of kids at my school
If the popular kids today would just lift up the
others they see being treated horribly. I bet my
soul you would see this # end.

What we have here is failure to
communicate.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: subfab
man shows up at santa fe school with MAGA hat and pistol

not sure what exactly this guy was trying to prove but he got media coverage for it.

Guaranteed that guy is a professional provocateur.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Until guns are only allowed to be held by the military and law enforcement, we will continue to have numerous individual and mass shootings.

There will NEVER be a time when criminals won't be able to acquire guns. It's naïve to think we could legislate to the point where only LE officials and the military have access to weapons. It doesn't matter how many law-abiding citizens are deprived of their legally acquired fire arms, CRIMINALS WILL ALWAYS BE ABLE TO GET THEM.

And I grew up in the late 50's and 60's and I was bullied...A LOT. Now I'm a female, and therefore statistically less likely to go on a shooting spree...but I knew guys that were bullied as well, and THEY DIDN'T. What has changed is the moral core of our society. And there are lots of factors, I wouldn't be able to list them all...but we have CHANGED as a society, and the greatest change is our loss for the respect of the lives of others. Until we address the crumbling morals in our country we can complain about gun ownership all we want. We grew up in a country where kids got guns when they were pre-teens...many of my friends had guns, they target-practiced, they hunted...but they did NOT walk into the school and slaughter their peers.

Gun control is a freaking BAND-AID, while the rest of the body is rotting from the inside...

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   

As someone who grew up very close to that culture, yes I would. What's more, if you honestly asked most members, if you're not an animal, you're not a real angel.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   
The shooters life is over and his parents
are probably suffering as much as the others
and most likely more.
I feel horrible for them all.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   
What do you think about the iron cross?

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

A pistol and shotgun were used.

Not just ANY pistol, mind you. It was a revolver.

One can only imagine the fits that's giving certain folks with a certain agenda to push.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I will only say this once...

This is NOT some random kid/or person...

It IS a full operation....it is not random, all school shootings, IMO are NOT random...think about it. Connex the dots

It's purely about gun rights...and it goes deep, pass the PotUS...it is.deep state.

He's being boxed in, mafia tactics

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: antar
I am thinking the shooter is not white because the protocols have been tight in this one as far as releasing any info on the shooter. SAME words from every msm outlet.

Saw this earlier and just wanted to point out that you were wrong so that maybe next time you won't jump to politically misinformed opinions.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

As someone who grew up very close to that culture, yes I would. What's more, if you honestly asked most members, if you're not an animal, you're not a real angel

Oh really? I grew up in Fontana and was asked
to prospect.
I disagree.
edit on Rpm51818v31201800000040 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join