It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter in Texas School Near Galveston Sante Fe TX

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

So why doesn't it happen in other countries?.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: antar
16 year old boy in shoot out with officer in Warsaw Missouri...

teenager and police chief in shootout news link

it is still early on this one. not a whole lot of information given out just yet.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: starfoxxx

enough with the bullying excuse!!! how many kids were bullied in our day and didn't come back and shoot up the school, church, movie theater etc etc etc???? where are this kids parents? surprise surprise this kid was pro nazi, pro gun and pro trump living in multi cultural texas must have been hell for him no wonder he was "bullied" the kid would wear a trenchcoat to school everyday even in 90% weather and was apparently made fun of because of his smell amongst other things. how many red flags have to be set off before someone steps in?

Just proved the bullying point. SO THE HELL WHAT HE WORE A TRENCH COAT. You turn coat fascit!! Who cares
if he smelled weird?? They use to say that about black do you agree with those racist too??
THE FACT IS he snapped because of bullying and being picked on!! You proved my point right
to the T and other posters here agree 100% Your full of # and a moron

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I certainly hope the worthless gun fetishists get their thoughts and prayers in before it’s too late and they go bad.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

" It was reported that the shooting occurred in a classroom. The Houston Chronicle cited a senior law enforcement official as saying the suspect had an AR-15-style rifle, a pistol, a shotgun, and pipe bombs. "

How does a 17 Year Old Kid get his hands on a AR-15-style rifle, a pistol, a shotgun, pipe bombs and Ammo ? The MO of this Crime Reeks of a False Flag Event to me . The School was also designated as a Gun Free Zone , Sound Familiar ?

www.newsmax.com...
edit on 18-5-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

As I always say, in 90% of these incidents, bullying is the catalyst for the shootings.

my money is on prescription medications being the catalyst for the mental break down that causes a person to shoot up a school.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Absolutely.

There is no one determining factor. Never is, never will be, and the sooner we realize that particular truth, the sooner we'll be on the way to solving the problem(s).

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Hillary Clinton says we should get rid of guns and search our souls.

mobile.twitter.com...

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Spoken like a true angel!

edit on 5/18/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Why doesn't it happen in other countries then?.
Bullying is the same all over.
I hate repeating myself but if it was bullying why do you only see school shootings in the USA and not all over?.
Is the US young male especially fragile? I don't think so but you appear to think so.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Hillary Clinton says we should get rid of guns and search our souls.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Spoken like a true angel!

She should lead by example and get rid of all guns from her security detail and secret service.

link   
man shows up at santa fe school with MAGA hat and pistol

not sure what exactly this guy was trying to prove but he got media coverage for it.

link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
a reply to: seagull

But kids get bullied all over the world and do not go nuts and kill other kids.

I think there are many reasons these kids go so wrong, and many combinations of things, but I think lead poisoning is a huge part of the problem. It isn't discussed because no one wants to fix the problem... just like we saw in Flint.

New evidence that lead exposure increases crime

I've gotten into the habit of checking the lead poisoning rates in the city when this happens, and virtually every time I find it's a big problem.

Galveston's lead-poisoning rates 10 times the national average

71% of Texas schools test positive for lead in drinking water

We are literally creating violent monsters.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

we could ban guns, it would be an easy way out, but that won't resolve the root problems that exists in america.

in the first place, even if we have some problems, this shooting problem is exaggerated and most of the reported incidents don't even involve violence or are things which usually happen off campus and are unrelated to the school. the majority of at school incidents are usually suicide or a threat towards another student.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Heck that's bad I didn't know your water is that bad.
Heck I'm lucky we have great water over here in Yorkshire.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

So why doesn't it happen in other countries?.

Because, in say ME countries, instead of bullying for example for being gay, they stone you or throw you from a roof. The potential killers are killed first.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: oloufo
You just opened up a huge can of worms. NO ITS NOT GUNS. Guns have been around a long time and this phenomena did not happen in schools. The cause in the 60's and 70's could be more connected to returning veterans working in post offices that had PTSD. The term going postal was coined. Today you should be asking this question. What psyc meds were possibly involved. Children are being given everything from Aderall to Prozac. Developing brains can't handle this stuff. I guess it is just easier to blame GUNS!!!! Keep giving the kids poison but reduce everyone else's liberties and take away their guns. I cowboy action shoot. My guns have never been pointed at anything but steel targets. They are stored in a safe so idiots can't get their hands on them. The only danger to my guns is knee jerk reacting citizens and out of control government.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   

What about other western countries, similar movies music culture but no kids shooting other kids in schools each other month.
Is it you are sending kids mad because of the water? I dunno but it ain't just bullying because kids get bullied all the time.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

Because the CIA doesn't want it to.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: conspiracy nut

" It was reported that the shooting occurred in a classroom. The Houston Chronicle cited a senior law enforcement official as saying the suspect had an AR-15-style rifle, a pistol, a shotgun, and pipe bombs. "

How does a 17 Year Old Kid get his hands on a AR-15-style rifle, a pistol, a shotgun, pipe bombs and Ammo ? The MO of this Crime Reeks of a False Flag Event to me . The School was also designated as a Gun Free Zone , Sound Familiar ?

www.newsmax.com...

And there it is...I was wondering how long it would take for those boxes to get checked after learning there was the active shooter drill 4 days ago (that this county participated in).

I wonder if the secret service paid a visit recently as well.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

American TV shows are full of violence with most of it being related to guns.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join