It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter in Texas School Near Galveston Sante Fe TX

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: starfoxxx

enough with the bullying excuse!!! how many kids were bullied in our day and didn't come back and shoot up the school, church, movie theater etc etc etc???? where are this kids parents? surprise surprise this kid was pro nazi, pro gun and pro trump living in multi cultural texas must have been hell for him no wonder he was "bullied" the kid would wear a trenchcoat to school everyday even in 90% weather and was apparently made fun of because of his smell amongst other things. how many red flags have to be set off before someone steps in?

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: crtrvt
Radical white nationalist terrorism.

Radical Greek communist terrorism more like it.

The narrative is more important than facts I guess.

edit on 18-5-2018 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: oloufo
a reply to: Jefferton

maybe its because of all the guns? just a thought.

Maybe it's because liberals and guns don't mix after being stirred up by the MSM Fake News for a year.

Gunman arrested at Trump resort in Florida after opening fire, yelling 'anti-Trump sentiment'

Come on, dude.
Really?

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

but is he an animal though? better yet will trump call him an animal and will his supporters justify his words?

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: olaru12

OK, where's the political point there? He's not waving a sign around touting the 2nd amendment, he seems to be there as a local resident supporting those looking for support. By that judgement, those speaking to the media are trying to score political points by exercising their 1st Amendment rights.

Again, get over yourself.

How about this one....

theweek.com...

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: SKEPTEK

but is he an animal though? better yet will trump call him an animal and will his supporters justify his words?

You mean an animal like MS-13 members?

Yep any human who willingly kills another when not in war is an animal in my book.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I think the officers did thier supreme best
job ever. This kid is still alive.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

If that is true that is sick.
No matter what his politics the dude is a sicko and left and right should not use it against each other because sane people of both sides wouldn't do this.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: starviego

originally posted by: roadgravel
I believe that was in response to a posted link to a drill at another school, maybe Texas City.

Yeah, another high school in Galveston County. So.... those cops were READY.

That's sort of the idea behind training, yea.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

well, he's not black.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   
just another day of mass casualty shootings at an American school...hearts and prayers, few days of coverage, back to normal

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

originally posted by: randyvs

well, he's not black.

Weren't you calling someone else the mentalist?

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
just another day of mass casualty shootings at an American school...hearts and prayers, few days of coverage, back to normal

Yeah if they wanted to they could be covering mass casualty shootings in Chicago year round.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I wonder how long until CNN gets the schools drama acting troupe on prime time TV.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

well, he's not black

What a peice of work.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
I wonder how long until CNN gets the schools drama acting troupe on prime time TV.

They are probably on their way to the studio right now.

www.tmz.com...

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: starfoxxx

As I always say, in 90% of these incidents, bullying is the catalyst for the shootings.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

...and all too much of their rhetoric, rather than aimed at the proper targets, will be aimed directly at people like myself. Ordinary law abiding (for the most part) citizens practicing their rights.

Please don't pretend otherwise. Because I know, from past conversations with you, that you're smarter than that.

If they aim their anger, and they should be angry, at the proper things, I'll have no issues, at all. That doesn't include my gun cabinet, nor making it harder for me to exercise my rights.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   
You guys are missing the point on Bullying.

Only a small percentage of children are going to kill or commit suicide when bullied and of course, that also depends on the severity. But really it will always be a small percentage.

Who will shoot up a school? Usually those children who have been bullied, with some mental health issues, easy access to guns and parents that don't know how to deal with their children or raise them correctly and don't really pay attention to what's going on. With the missing ingredient of a child predisposed to snap. I don't know what that indicator is. I do know that these individuals are also the most likely to be effected by propaganda...hate, conspiracy, radical groups and ideas. Hundreds of millions of us won't be, but kids like this one will be.

The solutions are really simple. Anti bullying efforts should be first and foremost. Then make sure children don't have easy access to guns. Then mental health care that is easily accessible and affordable for children that need it, including more school councelors and resources for schools. Then parenting classes and resources for all parents.
edit on 18-5-2018 by amazing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   
What has happened to kids in the last 25-30 years? This is the second generation of latch-key kids and something began to manifest around 1990 or so.

For all those who believe that schools are under siege like never before, it is instructive to take a statistical road trip back in time.

Since 1990, there have been 22 shootings at elementary and secondary schools in which two or more people were killed, not counting those perpetrators who committed suicide.

Whereas five of these incidents have occurred over the past five-plus years since 2013, claiming the lives of 27 victims (17 at Parkland), the latter half of the 1990s witnessed seven multiple-fatality shootings with a total of 33 killed (13 at Columbine).

In fact, the 1997-98 school year was so awful, with four multiple-fatality shooting sprees at the hands of armed students (in Pearl, Miss.; West Paducah, Ky.; Jonesboro, Ark.; and Springfield, Ore.), that then-President Clinton formed a White House expert committee to advise him. Nearly a decade later, President Bush convened a White House Conference on School Safety in the wake of multiple-fatality incidents during his administration.

www.usatoday.com...
edit on 18-5-2018 by queenofswords because: grammar corrections

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join