It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter in Texas School Near Galveston Sante Fe TX

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

originally posted by: vinifalou
a reply to: bender151

You wish it was that simple.

It's pretty much that simple. There is a lack of parents and parenting in today's America. Kids are being raised by Ipads and reality TV. Drive down most neighborhoods on a nice day and count how many kids are actually outside.....

True enough. What's even more sad is that parents have become so paranoid that they won't let their kids play outside. And there have been cases where parents have had child services called on them for letting their kids play out in their own backyards or nearby.

Neighbor calls cops
Mom questioned
Kids play outside

Give me a break. How many of us played outside all day long, unsupervised, and were perfectly fine? The vast majority I'm sure.

Kids are being coddled and bubble wrapped to the point where they can't deal with stress. They can't figure out how to survive without mommy and daddy holding their hands and passing over money. They have few or stunted social skills and many are angry and frustrated with their own situations and have drugs forced onto them by the medical community because no one wants to deal with them properly.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I will put my 3 cents in. Western culture is trying to be "Godless". In being "Godless", the thought that evil is a real thing is discouraged in public discourse.

As that happens you have confused and angry people who don't think that their hateful thoughts have any source other than outside of them, politicians, religions, work, etc., etc.

Without a foundation to say to them that the source of their anger and hostility is come from evil is something that is never said or taught any more. If you have no understanding of what evil is or what it can cause you to do then it makes it easier to do hateful and destructive things as you will come to an understanding that "nothing matters" at some point.

All the while in that mode you will believe that whatever bad thing you do is to fix the supposed external issue while never realizing the issue is actually you.

Could be that certain medicines are helping to numb a certain part of empathy in a persons mind as well. I once took a sleeping pill that made me so cold emotionally it frightened me and I never took it again. In another person it may not have had that effect at all. None of these kids usually have a choice in these medications because the parents are just trying to help and believe the doctors know everything.

3rd cent: Maybe some people just suck.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: starfoxxx

Exactly WHERE are the parents of the rich preppy pricks, jocks, and cheerleaders who get away
with murder themselves in these school because they play basketball and football and baseball
and get away with picking on these kid's who end up loosing it and starts to shoot
all the people who have delved their life into chaos because the school wants
to win the championship pogo stick game

Goes both ways. Both my boys play football and I have always instilled a sense of defend people attitude. Be the hero not the Ahole. It seems in this case the kid was in trouble a lot since the 5th grade, so pretty stereotypical.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: odzeandennz

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Since we're going with extreme exaggerations of people's comments... so you want another psycho desperate for attention to shoot up another school in order to have their faces and names blasted over the airwaves for millions of people to see?

If you're so worried about fake narratives then how can you trust anything about a shooting on the news? For all you know Nikolas Cruz was a scapegoat and was framed, how can you be so sure the suspects they show are the real suspects?

The cops catch the bad guy and we get the info. Any withholding or delay of that info can and will be used for political purposes. A less informed public is a defenseless public.

If the parents of all the students at the Florida school knew the school officials were following a policy of coddling psychotic students, they would have complained till policy changed. They got no such chance because the mountain of meaningless reprimands and pointless police visits they gave out to deeply disturbed kids was hidden.

What is the most common denominator in these shootings ??? These kid's were subjected to cruel and
hateful behavior for years and not one god damn school admin or the parents of these bullies did a god damn
thing to stop why most of the kid's finally have had enough and explode like a volcano... the hate
and vitriol you spew is sickening

Hate? Vitriol? Point it out please, word for word from that quote.

There is this thing, that if concerned parents of victimized children get a chance to exercise they will, it is called Home Schooling. If there is no concerned parent, well that right there is probably the problem.

Quit defending the murderers.

mentalist... you don't even know what you're arguing anymore...

Interesting..."mentalist" - British derogatory slang.

Say hello from across the pond next time you pretend to care about US tragedies.

Because this guy is from the UK and your full of crap he can not have an opinion
on a shooting tragedy in schools that have a direct correlation to beaten down
teens who have been disregarded by the system and treated like # their whole
life?? Wow true colors shown.. SMH shame on you !!!

Your fifteen minutes are up, they nailed the shooter, he turns out to be influenced by Leftist ideology.

i guess there aren't LGBT right wingers...

im not sure how, leftist ideology are lgbt, or maybe you should research the hammer and sickle

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo
a reply to: kurthall

whats wrong in this country? this is insane.

Because
This is America Yeah, this is America (woo, ayy)
Guns in my area (word, my area)
I got the strap (ayy, ayy)
I gotta carry 'em

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Read the comments section, see the pics from the now deleted facebook page/ other social medias.

kids favorite motto is the hammer and sickle and the LGBTQ RAINBOW PIN ON HIS HAT. Thanks gateway for telling us the truth

Dimitrios Pagourtzis
Here is the poor gay kid who had been picked on for being a homosexual
his whole high school life you just proven the point... Bullying espcially against gay teens by
the macho big boys who im sure called him every derrogatory name for a gay person there is.
Of course at some point some of these kid's are going to get their 'revenge'...

edit on 18-5-2018 by starfoxxx because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   

OMG, 8 people dead, man! METAL DETECTORS!!!! NOW!!! Just like entering a courthouse!!!

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Meanwhile, in the rest of the sane world, no mass shootings have occurred in schools. Just as per normal.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Amazing...the bodies aren't even cold and the right wing is already trying to make political points.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: starfoxxx

If you have a male child you need to teach him how to carry himself and protect gimself as a man

Yhe world isnt a nice happy fairytale and if thats the world you raise your kida for then you are setting them up for fairlure

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: antar

Thank you for sharing a link that is UNRELATED to this thread in any way. A different gunman, different state.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   

It never ends these kid's cant even go home to get away from it
because of all the big bad cyber bullies who constantly
attack these kid;s at school online 24 7

In this case he might not be what you are thinking...

Pagourtzis, 17, shared chilling photos on his – now removed – Facebook of a ‘Born to Kill’ t-shirt shortly before Friday morning’s massacre.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

If you have a male child you need to teach him how to carry himself and protect gimself as a man

Yhe world isnt a nice happy fairytale and if thats the world you raise your kida for then you are setting them up for fairlure

Right everyone is going to be karate kid !!! are you homophobic against gay teens
or kids who can't fight off 5 football jocks beating them up for being gay!!
You take on 5 guys it usually more then one person they gang up on these kid's
and the school admins the parents let it go on because they need to win a championship
so they sweep under the rug what some of these sick kid's who now got shot up
do to these poor souls who just have had enough

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Kids get bullied everyday around the world heck I did and it made me stronger but you do not see kids shooting up schools in other countries.
Poor soul? The shooter? Sorry no sympathy from me I hope he hangs.
edit on 18-5-2018 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Amazing...the bodies aren't even cold and the right wing is already trying to make political points.

Amazing isn't it

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Right everyone is going to be karate kid !!! are you homophobic against gay teens
or kids who can't fight off 5 football jocks beating them up for being gay!!

I think you are going too far with the whole 1980s "football jocks beating up the gay guy" routine. It is 2018 and that is pretty rare these days, and completely unheard of in the schools around where my kids go to school. They are popular across all areas of the school, and yes even play football.... lol

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: starviego

You do realize this is a completely different school in a completely different district?

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

This was the first political point attempted to be made in the thread and it wasn't right leaning. You need to get over yourself.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

OMG, 8 people dead, man! METAL DETECTORS!!!! NOW!!! Just like entering a courthouse!!!

um....last count that came out said there are 10 dead

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

Yes. You must go to school, where if you're one of the lucky ones, a pack of feral humans will descend upon you to inform you that you are not welcome. The "reasons" don't matter.

...and, if you're even luckier, that pack of feral humans will be members of socially prominent families who can intimidate others into ignoring or brushing off the aberrant behavior of said feral humans as "boys will be boys". Or, the teachers and admins, just plain don't give a rip.

If you're truly lucky, you manage to survive it like I did with a minimum of scarring, though they're still there. But then some of them do snap... With results that are all too obvious.

Bullying isn't the only reason, but in all too many cases it's involved, I dare say the majority.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join