It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: China And India Ready For The Oil And Natural Gas Catastrophe.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 04:38 PM
link   
China and India are ready to bid the west out of "The oil and natural gas war."
During the next few years these two countries will be in direct competition with Europe and America for natural resources such as oil and natural gas from all over the world, including the Middle East.
Whoever wins the bids for the oil and natural gas will be able to grow faster and eventually dominate the world.

www.indiadaily.com
Sometimes you cannot win the oil war by just money, you have to have real friends in the Middle East and the World. And that is exactly what is happening. India and China are secretly securing oil reserves from every direction.

"We''re seeing the beginnings of a bidding war for Middle Eastern oil between east and west," said Mr O''Reilly in a keynote address to a Houston energy conference. “And we''re seeing the beginning of alliances between Asian entities and Middle East entities for the long term," he said. "It's very important that our government recognize that."

"The time when we could count on cheap oil and even cheaper natural gas is clearly ending," he said, adding that a shortage of gas had led some industry to relocate from the US, while higher energy and transport costs could lead to a shift in consumer spending patterns.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

The New Cold War is being fought as we speak to find out who gets to use the cheap oil and gas that is still available throughout the world.

This new revelation comes up in spite of the Kyoto Protocol, which if it was implemented by all nations, would have been most beneficial to both China and India, since they are the two nations that according to the Kyoto Accord, both countries wouldn't need to reduce their emission of greenhouse gases, and would assure economic growth in both countries.

Related News Links:
www.indiadaily.com

[edit on 18-2-2005 by Muaddib]

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I hope they are ready. I will look around for another link.
India Daily just isn't a trusted web site. It is often compared to the national enquirer.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I actually think it is a more reliable source than others that have been used in here before. That I have noticed, most members in here say it is not relibable because it posts news about UFOs in India.

Well, then I guess we better not listen to any news from Mexico either, or any news from Spain, or other countries which have taken the UFO phenomenon more seriously than in the US, Canada or Brittain....

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 05:03 PM
link   
ya they put up alot of BS on their site and are not to be trusted

Quote-Busted cant be trusted thought I'd add this in for no appearent reason

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Its just insane that other countries would limit their emissions in a treaty like Kyoto and allow China and India to have a free ride on it.

China is already the number 2 emission producer on the planet

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 05:15 PM
link   
the problem with some of IndiaDaily's stories (not this one) they usually are not specific and quote "some scientists" or "a researcher" and or other unspecified sources and places.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Now why is voting suspended? This is ridiculous, someone please just elevate this story. I think it is well written and the India Daily source seems credible as opposed to some of their UFO stories.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Now why is voting suspended? This is ridiculous, someone please just elevate this story. I think it is well written and the India Daily source seems credible as opposed to some of their UFO stories.

I am asking that same question DJ....

Also, i noticed that i can't quote someone else like we were able to do before. ?

I had to copy and paste your quote.

[edit on 18-2-2005 by Muaddib]

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 06:14 PM
link   
At this present moment the U.S. is creating unofficial U.S. members like Iraq and Afghanistan. India and China will have to bare with it like everyone else.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I say let them have their fossil fuels. The sooner we develop more effcient renewable cleaner resources the farther ahead of the game we'll be. As well we will be independant from anyones conditions for their dirty non-renewable fuel.

new topics

top topics

join